Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:23 pm

Time Warner is on my sh*t list for now. My internet went down just in time for South Park. Assfaces! Literally, everything was fine at 8:57 but when I go to post at the end of act 1, nothing. That is the single most inconvient time for me to be without internet and for that, Time Warner, I say f*ck You!

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:00 pm

Don't get me started. Verizon is almost as bad. Well, I never have trouble with the service per-say... Actually I do. I still can't post at Weebls-stuff.com because I can't receive e-mail from that site for some reason. Therefore, I can't receive that initializing sign in thing. :evil:
Also, their hardware is crap. I have a Westell Wirespeed DSL modem, and it craps out on me at least once a month. (The worst was when it'd f*ck up every day for a month) I think what's happening is that it's over heating, because I can reset it all I want, and that won't fix it. But I can unplug it for a few hours, and it works just fine after that. Verizon is also pushing us to get Fios (fiber optic) service, but... ugh, I don't want to get into all the problems with that.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:35 pm

It's a topic that's been talked about A LOT on this thread, but during the last week of college, it really got on my nerves. And once more, I'm talking about:
Arrogant/Cocky/Pathetic Music Fans who think they know everything.

I'm waiting in the foyer of the South Park Centre of my college waiting for my next lesson to begin. There's about 10 minutes left so I'm sitting in one of those inside benches reading a book and listening to my iRiver when.............out of nowhere, these group of dim-witted low-pitched tall lads come and just think it's alright to sit next to me and start talking to me as they've suddenly become my new best friends. (but that's a completely different 'pissed off' topic :roll:)

Anyway, I've got my iRiver out - browsing through my 400-or-so track playlist looking for another to play. Suddenly, I can see at both corners that they're gazing down at my player's screnn looking at what music I've got. And as soon as I pick my track (which was a song by Keane), they start laughing and saying that I like sh*t music and I've got no taste.
So I sarcastically ask them back what music they think is good. Sniggering and dimly laughing in their low-pitched voices, they reply back by giving me some band names.......I presumed they were maybe Heavy/Metal Rock bands coz' I'd never heard of them before. And then they start saying things like that what they listen to 'is real music' and that they're the best ever bands in the World.

*tries to copy Kyle's half eyes-open eyebrow-arched unimpressed face*

OK, let me just say - I CANNOT stand people like that. Sure, if they mentoned acts like The Beatles & Elvis Presley, then they MAY have had a point, but the fact that they're immediately proclaiming that what they listen to is the best music in the World and straightaway tag my taste in music as 'sh*t!' and 'RUBBISH!' is something that really ticks and pisses me off.

And I WILL say this. I admit that I'm probably the only one on this whole board who listens to music by say, Fatboy Slim or Keane, and I'm cool with that. And I understand that there are people on here who listen to music that in my opinion, I believe that's not to my taste and is maybe something I wouldn't like. BUT, I don't go around ranting, complaining and shouting my mouth off that these artists and bands are 'sh*t!' & 'RUBBISH'. And I don't go 'round saying that whatever I listen to is the BEST EVER MUSIC IN THE WORLD! Sure, I might say something like 'Yeh, there worthy of a listen or two' or 'I like them, they're a really good band', BUT I don't immediately think that everyone HAS to listen to them.

EVERYONE has their own tastes in music and EVERYONE deserves their own rights in what they listen to. BUT NO ONE has the right to just tag something as 'RUBBISH' or even go as far as saying that they're 'sh*t' just because:
A. They've never listened to them before.
And B. They listen to a specific band or artist so much that they're dumb enough to say that they're the best act EVER to exist in the whole industry when there's plenty of other music out there worth listening to and commenting on.

Honest to God, I'm sick of it......so so sick of it. I'll be honest......I love and listen mostly to Rock and Indie music. The only reasons for why I like a bit of Dance music here and there is because I find that music the best way to cool myself down whenever I feel tired, stressed or even pissed off. And that's mostly it......and I don't care if other people don't like the kind of Dance Music I'm into (hell, if they don't even like Dance as a whole), but it's what I like and what I listen to.

-

PHEW! My head hurts after that. :lol:
Sorry for all that but I really needed to get that off my chest.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Delition

Postby Delition » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:39 pm

I'll still tell people that I don't care for the music they listen to, but I'm not going to pretend like my tastes are better. I'm sick of listening to people say "that sucks, this is better" as it rarely ever is.

For instance, I'll say "I don't care for country, but that's just me", instead of "country is shite, rap is betterz! lolololz".

I do dislike country music and rap, by the way. Not my favorites.
adritch

Postby adritch » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:53 pm

EPAF wrote:It's a topic that's been talked about A LOT on this thread, but during the last week of college, it really got on my nerves. And once more, I'm talking about:
Arrogant/Cocky/Pathetic Music Fans who think they know everything.

I'm waiting in the foyer of the South Park Centre of my college waiting for my next lesson to begin. There's about 10 minutes left so I'm sitting in one of those inside benches reading a book and listening to my iRiver when.............out of nowhere, these group of dim-witted low-pitched tall lads come and just think it's alright to sit next to me and start talking to me as they've suddenly become my new best friends. (but that's a completely different 'pissed off' topic :roll:)

Anyway, I've got my iRiver out - browsing through my 400-or-so track playlist looking for another to play. Suddenly, I can see at both corners that they're gazing down at my player's screnn looking at what music I've got. And as soon as I pick my track (which was a song by Keane), they start laughing and saying that I like sh*t music and I've got no taste.
So I sarcastically ask them back what music they think is good. Sniggering and dimly laughing in their low-pitched voices, they reply back by giving me some band names.......I presumed they were maybe Heavy/Metal Rock bands coz' I'd never heard of them before. And then they start saying things like that what they listen to 'is real music' and that they're the best ever bands in the World.

*tries to copy Kyle's half eyes-open eyebrow-arched unimpressed face*

OK, let me just say - I CANNOT stand people like that. Sure, if they mentoned acts like The Beatles & Elvis Presley, then they MAY have had a point, but the fact that they're immediately proclaiming that what they listen to is the best music in the World and straightaway tag my taste in music as 'sh*t!' and 'RUBBISH!' is something that really ticks and pisses me off.

And I WILL say this. I admit that I'm probably the only one on this whole board who listens to music by say, Fatboy Slim or Keane, and I'm cool with that. And I understand that there are people on here who listen to music that in my opinion, I believe that's not to my taste and is maybe something I wouldn't like. BUT, I don't go around ranting, complaining and shouting my mouth off that these artists and bands are 'sh*t!' & 'RUBBISH'. And I don't go 'round saying that whatever I listen to is the BEST EVER MUSIC IN THE WORLD! Sure, I might say something like 'Yeh, there worthy of a listen or two' or 'I like them, they're a really good band', BUT I don't immediately think that everyone HAS to listen to them.

EVERYONE has their own tastes in music and EVERYONE deserves their own rights in what they listen to. BUT NO ONE has the right to just tag something as 'RUBBISH' or even go as far as saying that they're 'sh*t' just because:
A. They've never listened to them before.
And B. They listen to a specific band or artist so much that they're dumb enough to say that they're the best act EVER to exist in the whole industry when there's plenty of other music out there worth listening to and commenting on.

Honest to God, I'm sick of it......so so sick of it. I'll be honest......I love and listen mostly to Rock and Indie music. The only reasons for why I like a bit of Dance music here and there is because I find that music the best way to cool myself down whenever I feel tired, stressed or even pissed off. And that's mostly it......and I don't care if other people don't like the kind of Dance Music I'm into (hell, if they don't even like Dance as a whole), but it's what I like and what I listen to.

-

PHEW! My head hurts after that. :lol:
Sorry for all that but I really needed to get that off my chest.

Yeah.

(i just wanted to quote something really long)
99.7% of "Greenhouse" gases are natural!
The countries that smoke the most Greece/Japan live the longest!
Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:31 am

I hate The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the N64, the storyline is good, but there is NO f*cking WAY beat the game! You have 72 hours (which is really 72 minutes) to save Termina from the falling moon, and every time you travel back in time to the first day to stop the moon from crashing into the Earth, you loose all the items you worked so hard to gain! *coughrazorswordcough* What the f*ck is that all about? The game pisses me off.
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:12 am

Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit wrote:I hate The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the N64, the storyline is good, but there is NO f*cking WAY beat the game! You have 72 hours (which is really 72 minutes) to save Termina from the falling moon, and every time you travel back in time to the first day to stop the moon from crashing into the Earth, you loose all the items you worked so hard to gain! *coughrazorswordcough* What the f*ck is that all about? The game pisses me off.

Hey, the 90's called. They want their game back.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:04 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Hey, the 90's called. They want their game back.

A: What?!

B: The game was made in 2000

C: again...What?!
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:35 pm

This girl in my class, Samantha, when she starts talking, SHE DOESNT SHUT THE HELL UP!!! :evil: She is also Harry Potters 1# fan, and thinks she knows everything about him and the movies :roll: R-tard....
ImageImage
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:53 pm

I'm so pissed off at my friends right now. They are playing games with me that I don't want to be a player in. They do things like post on facebook or myspace that they hate life or they just tell me themselves. Then I ask them what is wrong and the won't tell me. They don't even respond to my messages. If they say that they hate life there is obviously something f***ing wrong. If they just string people along and say s*** like that then they are obviously desperate for attention of some sort. I'm so tired of it. I have my own problems going on right now and I'm to exhausted to beg them to let me help.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:29 pm

^ I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS.
honestly.. if these people hate life that much, why don't they try to seek help? and when help comes to them, why don't they accept it? o.O wallowing in your pain is NOT fun.

i hate the fact that i can't take criticism very well. HATE that. because now i'm all pissed off at my drawing style. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Kezza84

Postby Kezza84 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:12 pm

litter bugs....hypocrites....bullies....and people who judge and look down on people! :roll: *jumps of soapbox*

ooooh also cigarette prices.... :roll:
SWEET! WEAK! LAME!Image
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:20 pm

Oprah, Hillary Clinton, Martha Stewart, Dakota Fanning, Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, Chris Rock, Omarosa, Simon Cowell, Puala Abdul, Randy Jackson, Ryan Seacrest, Madonna, and Bill Gates. They're ALL evil!
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:46 pm

"Want to be cool? Do what everyone else is doing! The hell with what YOU want to do! Do what's cool and popular, otherwise you're the enemy! Get a myspace, shop at hot topic, buy a shitload of albums and don't even listen to them! Wear tight cloths, i heard it's really hot! Have sex to be mature! Why call your friends? Phones are so yesterday. TEXT! Text text f*cking text! IM! IM IM IM! Your computer is a part of LIFE now. The internet is not just the 'information highway' anymore, it's a way of living! Throw away your telephones and open your arms to MSN messenger! Want friends? Advertise yourself in the INTERNET! That's the way to go! Who needs real life-only friends? Stay in your room and chat with awesome people! What? You're afraid? Dont be, they post PICTURES of themselves now, and you can too, so you KNOW you're talking to who they claim to be! There's no reason to be afraid of "child molesters" or "internet predators" those are long gone, and thats why it's best to talk to people and meet up with them, so you know they aren't bad guys! It's the safest way to go! MY GOD life is so great and easy and fast, you can soon be happy with just a click of a button!! Do you get f*cking picture?"

There's my rant...
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:57 pm

I hate people who hate bands because they are popular. The arctic monkeys are very popular in britain, however, EMOS dont like them because they have to be independant and rebellious. You want to be rebellious? THEN GET A NEW HAIRCUT!

Return to “Hot Topics”