Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:53 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Yeah...the rules that really get me though are the ones about dress code and no moshing at school dances. How the f*ck are we supposed to dance? Are we supposed to pseudo-hump each other? I find that kind of dancing so f*cking retarded...

Stupid dumbasses...


Why bother even going to the dances? Just a bunch of sh*tty attitudes in preppy clothes "grinding" to sh*tty music.


I go just because I'm usually given "Homecoming Royalty nominee" status...and people push me into it... Meh, I think it's a conspiracy- I don't like getting up in front of the school as a popularity contest near-winner. I'd much rather hang at my friend's house to play manhunt and mosh to our music...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
albino.black.sheep
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:21 am

Edduyasha wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Yeah...the rules that really get me though are the ones about dress code and no moshing at school dances. How the f*ck are we supposed to dance? Are we supposed to pseudo-hump each other? I find that kind of dancing so f*cking retarded...

Stupid dumbasses...


Why bother even going to the dances? Just a bunch of sh*tty attitudes in preppy clothes "grinding" to sh*tty music.


I go just because I'm usually given "Homecoming Royalty nominee" status...and people push me into it... Meh, I think it's a conspiracy- I don't like getting up in front of the school as a popularity contest near-winner. I'd much rather hang at my friend's house to play manhunt and mosh to our music...


Then stay at home and mosh. I mean, what bigger way to piss off the people who try to push you into being preppy?

Keep the scene aliiiiiiiiiiiiive.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:36 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Yeah...the rules that really get me though are the ones about dress code and no moshing at school dances. How the f*ck are we supposed to dance? Are we supposed to pseudo-hump each other? I find that kind of dancing so f*cking retarded...

Stupid dumbasses...


Why bother even going to the dances? Just a bunch of sh*tty attitudes in preppy clothes "grinding" to sh*tty music.


I go just because I'm usually given "Homecoming Royalty nominee" status...and people push me into it... Meh, I think it's a conspiracy- I don't like getting up in front of the school as a popularity contest near-winner. I'd much rather hang at my friend's house to play manhunt and mosh to our music...


Then stay at home and mosh. I mean, what bigger way to piss off the people who try to push you into being preppy?

Keep the scene aliiiiiiiiiiiiive.


Well...hmm...what the heck, why not... Time to break out the System of a Down albums!

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 am

Both of my headmistress’s two butt-ugly faces piss me off more than most people could imagine. Disgust is an emotion I rarely feel but her boundless bitchiness makes me want to puke more than the rotten sewage they force feed us from the school canteen.
From before the moment I applied to the school (one of the best in the area grade wise, and the place most of my then mates were going off to) the woman had it in for me; not because of my behaviour (I was the ultimate rule following robot in primary school) or my admittedly perfect grades, but because I was a diagnosed as (mildly) autistic, and she didn’t want a ‘problem’ like me. She said as much to me and my mum when we applied to the place, though all the OTT anti-discrimination laws we English are smothered with forced her come up with more excuses than the average political party could come up with in a year when she had to put in writing the reasoning.
The battle my family waged to get me in was most mahoosive, inciting a civil war of sorts between the bitch herself and all the other, saner teachers (who’d already met her, and consequently already wanted to tear her guts out with rusty claw hammers). Thankfully my mum’s obscenely low blow, the threat of media intervention, simultaneously saved me from going to a sh*t school and earned my the head’s wrath for the whole of my time in highschool.
Despite my lack of any wrongdoing in the eyes of any of my actual teachers (who, I’m still embarrassed to say, all said I was one of the best behaved kids they’d ever seen), I was more frequently kept behind than anyone I knew. Why? Because every time that woman passed me in the corridor, she found something to give me a detention/ hour long talk about how my kind aren’t fit for her lovely establishment, even if that something wasn’t even against the school rules she actually enforced. For example, there’s a rule saying that kids aren’t allowed mobiles in school, but no-one enforces it outside of lessons, including her, who lets kids obviously prank call while she’s standing right in front of them; when I text my mum to tell her I’ll be late home, her hawkish eyes target me from across a crowded hall and she confiscates the thing until I write an official letter of apology, as well as stopping me going to lunch for a week.
It was terrible when she taught my class for biology one year; every time I entered the lesson late, or chewed gum, or broke any rule so small I’m surprised even she’d heard of it, I was given an after school detention, even though she let the rest of the class turn into the kind of war zone fit for a Mel Gibson movie. I have no Idea how I survived without giving her the satisfaction of doing something actually against the rules other teachers had heard of.
However, that wasn’t the worst torture she ever inflicted upon me. That dubious honour goes to the time me and a few mates decided to protest against being forced into lessens with a PE teacher so paedophilic he could probably satisfy all of Phoenix’s dubious desires, a man who made us mud wrestle (“to increase confidence”), sit on each other in those poses tried and tested in Abu Graib prison (“to increase muscle tone”) and who asked us to change our underwear in front of him (“It’d be wrong not to”), by refusing to participate in his sex games/ tennis lessons. All but one of the six guys involved, including the kid who told the whole truth and called the ‘teacher’ the biggest but-fucking eunuch the IRA ever produced, got one after school and an exemption from his ‘lessens’. Guess who the only one of us to get a week’s exclusion from school was? Yup, me again! This sure seems fair doesn’t it?!
To regain the privilege of attendance in school after an impromptu school holiday/ fixed term exclusion, you have to attend a meeting between yourself, your parents, the head of year and Headmistress haughtiness herself. I’d be lying if I told you I was the only kid who’s mum was advised by the barren wombed bitch to get her kid psychiatric help/medication or to put the kid in foster care because of the kid’s ‘uncontrollable’ behaviour. I wouldn’t be laying if I told you my mum handled the situation in the best possible way though; calmly sitting through the meeting (with a hidden Dictaphone) before demanding, in writing, an official apology for such uncalled for insults to her rearing style. The drama of my friend’s mum (who smacked the troll queen right in the face and dragged her son to home schooling) was sorely missed, but I got to stay on.
I got to stay on and prove the woman wrong by getting the fourth highest GCSE grades in the entire year group :P
Her hatred of me turned in an instant to something far worse the moment I opened my grade envelope, a revolting friendliness toward me that was a sickeningly obvious method of entice me into staying on at her school’s college, to give her the grades she so needs. I will stay on, but only because every other teacher hates her as much as the students, and only because she has no power over any part of me now, except for my stomach, which threatens to spill every time she gives me a fake ass smile.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:20 am

SuperMaids wrote:Both of my headmistress’s two butt-ugly faces piss me off more than most people could imagine. Disgust is an emotion I rarely feel but her boundless bitchiness makes me want to puke more than the rotten sewage they force feed us from the school canteen.
From before the moment I applied to the school (one of the best in the area grade wise, and the place most of my then mates were going off to) the woman had it in for me; not because of my behaviour (I was the ultimate rule following robot in primary school) or my admittedly perfect grades, but because I was a diagnosed as (mildly) autistic, and she didn’t want a ‘problem’ like me. She said as much to me and my mum when we applied to the place, though all the OTT anti-discrimination laws we English are smothered with forced her come up with more excuses than the average political party could come up with in a year when she had to put in writing the reasoning.
The battle my family waged to get me in was most mahoosive, inciting a civil war of sorts between the bitch herself and all the other, saner teachers (who’d already met her, and consequently already wanted to tear her guts out with rusty claw hammers). Thankfully my mum’s obscenely low blow, the threat of media intervention, simultaneously saved me from going to a sh*t school and earned my the head’s wrath for the whole of my time in highschool.
Despite my lack of any wrongdoing in the eyes of any of my actual teachers (who, I’m still embarrassed to say, all said I was one of the best behaved kids they’d ever seen), I was more frequently kept behind than anyone I knew. Why? Because every time that woman passed me in the corridor, she found something to give me a detention/ hour long talk about how my kind aren’t fit for her lovely establishment, even if that something wasn’t even against the school rules she actually enforced. For example, there’s a rule saying that kids aren’t allowed mobiles in school, but no-one enforces it outside of lessons, including her, who lets kids obviously prank call while she’s standing right in front of them; when I text my mum to tell her I’ll be late home, her hawkish eyes target me from across a crowded hall and she confiscates the thing until I write an official letter of apology, as well as stopping me going to lunch for a week.
It was terrible when she taught my class for biology one year; every time I entered the lesson late, or chewed gum, or broke any rule so small I’m surprised even she’d heard of it, I was given an after school detention, even though she let the rest of the class turn into the kind of war zone fit for a Mel Gibson movie. I have no Idea how I survived without giving her the satisfaction of doing something actually against the rules other teachers had heard of.
However, that wasn’t the worst torture she ever inflicted upon me. That dubious honour goes to the time me and a few mates decided to protest against being forced into lessens with a PE teacher so paedophilic he could probably satisfy all of Phoenix’s dubious desires, a man who made us mud wrestle (“to increase confidence”), sit on each other in those poses tried and tested in Abu Graib prison (“to increase muscle tone”) and who asked us to change our underwear in front of him (“It’d be wrong not to”), by refusing to participate in his sex games/ tennis lessons. All but one of the six guys involved, including the kid who told the whole truth and called the ‘teacher’ the biggest but-f*cking eunuch the IRA ever produced, got one after school and an exemption from his ‘lessens’. Guess who the only one of us to get a week’s exclusion from school was? Yup, me again! This sure seems fair doesn’t it?!
To regain the privilege of attendance in school after an impromptu school holiday/ fixed term exclusion, you have to attend a meeting between yourself, your parents, the head of year and Headmistress haughtiness herself. I’d be lying if I told you I was the only kid who’s mum was advised by the barren wombed bitch to get her kid psychiatric help/medication or to put the kid in foster care because of the kid’s ‘uncontrollable’ behaviour. I wouldn’t be laying if I told you my mum handled the situation in the best possible way though; calmly sitting through the meeting (with a hidden Dictaphone) before demanding, in writing, an official apology for such uncalled for insults to her rearing style. The drama of my friend’s mum (who smacked the troll queen right in the face and dragged her son to home schooling) was sorely missed, but I got to stay on.
I got to stay on and prove the woman wrong by getting the fourth highest GCSE grades in the entire year group :P
Her hatred of me turned in an instant to something far worse the moment I opened my grade envelope, a revolting friendliness toward me that was a sickeningly obvious method of entice me into staying on at her school’s college, to give her the grades she so needs. I will stay on, but only because every other teacher hates her as much as the students, and only because she has no power over any part of me now, except for my stomach, which threatens to spill every time she gives me a fake ass smile.


It's one of those moments...now that she has no jurisdiction over you...you give her the finger as enthusiastically as possible. I think to pull that the second right after I graduate...after I'll walk off the stage, I'll scream "I hate you, motherf*ckers!", point at the dean and vice-principal, and flick them off, hands high in the air.

It'd be funny...but I dunno if I have the guts to do that...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BlackSabbath55
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:17 am

Postby BlackSabbath55 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:41 am

Emo music pisses me off
I dont think anyone here remembers me. But I used to go on this forum a lot 2 years ago as StanMarsh05
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:25 am

Edduyasha wrote:It's one of those moments...now that she has no jurisdiction over you...you give her the finger as enthusiastically as possible. I think to pull that the second right after I graduate...after I'll walk off the stage, I'll scream "I hate you, motherf*ckers!", point at the dean and vice-principal, and flick them off, hands high in the air.

Unfortunately the highschool I went to has a great sixth form colledge in it as a department. Thankfully she has no authoritah over the sixth formers, but as I'm going there I'll have to wait 2 more years before I give her what's coming to her :craig: [/quote]
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 am

BlackSabbath55 wrote:Emo music pisses me off


Emo people piss me off. In reality, most of them live well enough in a middle-class home with people who care for them. Look at kids in other countries, though- their parents could've been blown to bits by years of civil war, some could be starving on the streets, some could be living in captivity with terrorists, some are trying to get by with little more than rags in wintertime...they're the ones with real reasons to be "depressed". Emo people need to open their f*cking eyes and realize that there will always be people in worse situations than them.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:31 am

SuperMaids wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:It's one of those moments...now that she has no jurisdiction over you...you give her the finger as enthusiastically as possible. I think to pull that the second right after I graduate...after I'll walk off the stage, I'll scream "I hate you, motherf*ckers!", point at the dean and vice-principal, and flick them off, hands high in the air.

Unfortunately the highschool I went to has a great sixth form colledge in it as a department. Thankfully she has no authoritah over the sixth formers, but as I'm going there I'll have to wait 2 more years before I give her what's coming to her :craig:
[/quote]

Oh, I see... I guess the school system is quite different than ours where you live... I just have...let's see, about 2 school years left minus a week until I graduate 12th grade...

Oh, man...I have tons of senior pranks up my sleeves...

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:26 am

Sorry about the triple post, but this rant is just way too long to add onto the other ones...

"Who made you God/We're not all hardcore/Expand your horizons and get over yourself" Rant (or the huge-a*s rant I mentioned in my post before):

As above mentioned, I've developed an intrest in South Park, especially in the movie. Now, I was looking for a few reference screenshots for a little more fanart I was going to do, and I came across this website: "CapAlert" or something like that . This website in a nutshell is a site devoted to "protect kids from bad movies/inform parents/etc." Yeah, right. My rant is...

1. Who died and made your organization God?

- Seriously, you people piss me off. You act as if you have the final word on what people can or cannot watch on TV and stuff. First of all, you aren't. People can watch whatever they please. Heck, there are "worse" movies out there than "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut"; the South Park movie was only rated R. Have you people forgotten what the NC-17 rating means? Or, are you too timid to expand your knowledge on media in general? Point being, you can't decide for others what is okay and not okay to watch.

2. We're not all hardcore Christians, mind you.

- Look here. This is coming from a fellow Christian. Not all of us are hardcore like you people. Some of us like to let loose a little bit. I mean, what's the fun in life if you can't joke around a little? If we took everything seriously, we'd all die of stress in about a month because we live with other people. Furthermore, I take it that you're the type who will shove Bibles in random peoples' faces and preach eternal damnation rather than the salvation of Jesus. I get the gist that you're the ones scaring people away from Christianity. Well, maybe you ought to realize that some people believe the same exact thing as you, but these people have lives.

3. We're not retarded, m'kay?

- First of all, you'd have to be living under a rock (pretty much) if you haven't ever heard of "South Park". Yes, it is a cartoon, but it's aimed at teenagers and older viewers. Any parent with common sense wouldn't show anything South Park related to their children until their coming of age. In addition, anyone with common sense would know that it's supposed to be a comedy; most (if not all) of it is a joke. It's not supposed to be taken seriously. It's just pure common sense. What is there to figure out? Perhaps, you should try to figure out that not all people are raised as innocent little freaks who know nothing at all.

4. If you don't like it, don't watch it. It's not that hard.

- Again, this is common sense. If you don't like the movie's content, then don't watch it. It's not that hard. Even if you did try to pull the movie from store shelves, what good would that do? (I get the feeling that you're the ones against "Harry Potter" and such, even if it's just fiction.) There's something called bootleg movies, YouTube, and Google. It's too bad that you hate every "bad" movie, but you're going to have to live with it.

5. Get over yourselves.

- In your review, it was written that: "In the months that followed our posting of this analysis report we received thousands of emails from adolescents who have seen this movie and spoke just like it. With the same or more severe level of contempt for wholesome and righteous ethics. I would post examples of their email here but most of them would look like "You --- ---, ---. You are a --- and a ---. Go --- ---. And see who cares about your --- ---, you --- --- sorry --- --- --- ---. --- my ---. And Satan's, too, you --- uncle ---- donkey ---." Just like South "Puke": Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. And some people actually believe movies do not influence kids." Well, excuse me. I am an adolecent, too, and did I go off and use swear words every two words? I think not. Not all teenagers are foul-mouthed brats like you portray here. By the way, calling names isn't going to help your image, at least to my like-minded bretheren.

6. All teenagers and their intrests are not evil

- Not everything related to teenage doings and humor is evil. Take for example, metal music. It's portrayed as "Satanic" and such...but have you ever thought of the (obscure) branch of metal music? Yes, there are Christian metal bands out there (ex: Underoath). Just because music has heavy guitar riffs and driving drumlines doesn't mean it's Satanic, mind you. I'll leave music and everything else to another rant for another time; point being, you people need to expand your horizons and lighten up.

// Edduyasha over and out.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:54 pm

Something tells me that CAPAlert reacted to SP:BLU exactly as the movie was intended for them to react. Anyone who only takes a superficial look at it (or anything South Park for that matter) and takes everything literally is probably going to get offended inevitably. Also, it doesn't surprise me that the douches at CAPAlert have that mindset either, since I doubt that South Park is the first thing they interpreted literally.

I'll bet that the reason they're so worried that kids will imitate what they see on South Park is precisely because they are unable to control their urges to imitate everything they see. Therefore they project their own lack of self-control onto others, and use that to justify their censor-monkeying. It would also explain why CAPAlert is so homophobic, if you know what I mean. :D
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:21 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Something tells me that CAPAlert reacted to SP:BLU exactly as the movie was intended for them to react. Anyone who only takes a superficial look at it (or anything South Park for that matter) and takes everything literally is probably going to get offended inevitably. Also, it doesn't surprise me that the douches at CAPAlert have that mindset either, since I doubt that South Park is the first thing they interpreted literally.

I'll bet that the reason they're so worried that kids will imitate what they see on South Park is precisely because they are unable to control their urges to imitate everything they see. Therefore they project their own lack of self-control onto others, and use that to justify their censor-monkeying. It would also explain why CAPAlert is so homophobic, if you know what I mean. :D


:cartmanlaugh:

You have a point there...but idiots will be idiots.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
angeldeb82
Posts: 4129
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:37 am

I might get flamed for this, but the thing that really pisses me off is the pro-death-penalty people at the Find A Grave forum! Seriously! Every time they hear a report on a killer being sentenced to death, they rejoice and I weep, because I'm a pro-life Catholic and against the death penalty. When I talk about it, they laugh and make fun of me, force me to give up my pro-life ways next time one of my family members is brutally murdered and become like them, and called me (get this!) "a bleeding-heart hypocrite" and a troll! They keep saying that life in prison and appeals cost more than the death penalty (which is false); that the death penalty is the only way to justify the victims' families and the killings; that the killers (who claim to be God by killing) are only monsters who have no souls, no feelings and no consciences, and are going straight to hell for their crimes if executed whether forgiven or not; that the words "You shall not kill" only applies to innocent people; and that "an eye for an eye" is only justifiable in the Bible; even they claim that their God is "vengeful, demanding a death for a death". They claim to be self-righteous Roman Catholics who believe that in their world, the good are going to heaven and all kinds of sinners (i.e., murderers, thieves, criminals, etc.) are going straight to hell for their crimes. What they don't realize is that by hating sinners and executing them, they are really hating and executing Jesus Christ himself, and that all they get is revenge. How could these pro-death-penalty hypocrites say they love Jesus and are Catholic when they hate their own people and love only those who love them? Even they never care for their own families who sin and are sentenced to death for their sins. They never hear of the motto: "Love the sinner, hate the sin." I am pro-life and I believe that no matter how good or bad we all are, whether saint or murderer, God is a merciful and gracious God who forgives everyone and has unconditional love for us all, and that he gives us second chances to reform and forgive those who trespass against us and to be holy, through his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The same goes for those who kill and rape and sin against us: they should be given second chances. I pray for those who sin that they should be given justice by many years to life in prison, and even if they be sentenced to death, I pray to Jesus not to hold their sins against them but to forgive them and have mercy on their souls while helping those who lose their family members to murder or the death penalty heal their wounds. This is my prayer to abolish the death penalty:

God of compassion,
you let your rain fall on the just and the unjust.
Expand and deepen our hearts
so that we may love as you love,
even those among us
who have caused the greatest pain by taking life.

For there is in our land a cry for vengeance
as we fill up death rows and kill the killers
in the name of justice, in the name of peace.

Jesus, our Brother,
you suffered execution at the hands of the state
but you did not let hatred overcome you.
Help us to reach out to victims of violence
so that our enduring love may help them heal.

Holy Spirit of God,
you strengthen us in the struggle for justice.
Help us to work tirelessly
for the abolition of state-sanctioned death
and to renew our society in its very heart
so that violence will be no more. Amen.

Whew! Long rant over.
Still the same as it ever was.
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 pm

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:20 pm

Writer's block pisses me off. ><
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:26 pm

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:Writer's block pisses me off. ><


Agreed.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests