Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:32 am

phatcartman655 wrote:When people dislike (only me) because I'm 10.

I only dislike you because you're a stupid n00b. Jesus, how many times do I have to tell you that?
Email notifications do matter, people.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:44 am

Yes, there are other young people on this site, but they are all mature for there age, and hence, are not annoying.
phatcartman655

Postby phatcartman655 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:47 am

How could I annoy you over the internet?
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:56 am

^ by spamming.

Edduyasha wrote:
SuperMaids wrote:I went to a Church of ENGLAND grade school myself, which wasn't quite CAP quality thanks to it's JOOish head and mainly Catholic students, but I see where you're coming from about that place.

Also buggings me is the Stan Marsh attitude to girls my 'friends' all seem to have; whenever i even think about thinking about a girl, let alone when I talk to one, they go through the whole cartmanesque "yous gots a girly friend" routine, just because they've never and have less hope than me of ever getting one.

Wow...that's pretty sad of your 'friends'...

About when parents try to dictate what you do in the future; that pisses me off, too! My family leans towards the science/law/medicine career paths (with a few exceptions of several of my favorite cousins who are now living/working/going to boarding school abroad), and they all try to make me one of them. Most of them (not so much my parents, but there's some of it going on there) don't give a s*it about art, writing, and music, and they absolutely hate my guts for who I am.

Rant time!

Family matters:

On my mom's side of the family, I particularly hate my rich uncle's household's guts. Their household is the richest in the family, and they're unbelieveably cocky, snobby, and pushy. First of all, my youngest cousin. She's such a whiny little goody-two-shoes b*tch. Everything has to go her way or she'll throw a huge-a*s hissy fit. She hates that I'm NOT a girly girl, that I listen to metal/rock/punk music (rather than her absurd Buddhist bulls*it or the disturbing screeching of her violin songs), I hang out with her brother more than her, and that I'm a nocturnal person. She b*tches about me when I try to be myself, and she pushes her girly-kiddie crap on me. She also follows me around all the time because I'm one of the only two other girl cousins on my mom's side of the family, and my older cousin is off at college or working or something. I can't party and rock out at night because she goes to f*cking bed at 8 PM, and if anything or anyone disturbs her sleeping (she's a light sleeper for that matter), she'll throw a b*tch-fit and her mom (who spoils her worse than Liane Cartman and Fatass) will pull a hysterical night-long b*tchfest on me and my favorite cousin. I want to beat the living daylights out of her (and I've come close), but of course, she'll go crying to her mom, who would then probably try to skin me alive and put me into her gawd-awful dinners...which brings me to my eternal malice against my aunt. She's a bigger b*tch than Kyle's mum! She rips on my family 24/7 for being Christian rather than Buddhist and I'm getting so damn sick of it! I'm not the retard here worshipping tiny little statues in the living room and burning incense that makes me throw up worse than cigarette smoke! She hates me for who I am (a free-spirited liberal artist who's into music with driving guitar riffs and non-conservative clothes and values), and she will never shut up. She b*tches at me for liking anything that's not conservative, Buddhist, etc...and she beats on my favorite cousin verbally (and almost physically) 24/7. She's into trying to brainwash everyone that I'm a heretical Satanic whore out to eat her precious little daughter, and she'll poke her nose into everyones' business. She seems to be anti art and anti-any non-Buddhist worship music. She also had the f*cking nerve to send my favorite cousin away to boarding school just because she refuses to let him express his inner creativity through his art and electric guitar in his metal-crossover band. She'll take everything literally (when my cousin said that he'd make his sister 'drop dead with fear', she had a field day with me and him; when she saw my version of Ozzy Osbourne with a halo on it (for irony), South Park style (made with that awesome character creator, you all know what I'm talking about), she asked "Why does that dude in black have a halo?", I told her "It's a paradox, an oxymoron, irony, if you may." Now, she thinks all things Ozzy Osbourne and South Park are for oxymorons. Argh...how I'd like...er...love to shove her into a meat grinder!!

:cartmansopissedrightnow:

School matters:

The vice-principal is a grade-A paranoid d*ck-f*ck. He freaks out at me and my brother for merely walking arcoss a crosswalk and the parking lot! He nags at my mom for "not dropping the kids off in the car loop" and other stupid s*it like that. He thinks us, grown junior high and high school students as little wusses who can't walk across the f*cking road without our parents to lead us. He's told one of my best friends in Senior year- get this Senior year- to "Go straight to your mother if you want to cross the street." He flips out if you wear anything non-conservative (like my friend's trenchcoat and the chain-mail chain thing I wear on my pants as decoration), and he'll drag you in to his office if you sit on the fence (which I did all the time back at my old middle school). He's fatter than fat itself, and I could swear he married a fridge. He looks just like Adolf Hitler (when I took a pic of both Hitler and him side by side, the VP looked like a really fat version of Hitler). He's yelled at my dad and my brother before for no reason, and he's picked on all my friends at least once for little things like having South Park shirts on or wearing protest paper signs on their shirts. I even remember back in 9th grade, one of the seniors was expelled for singing the f*cking Dr. Pepper song in the f*cking hallway! What a bastard!

:cartmansopissedrightnow:

I could rant on and on about more stuff, but this is already quite a daunting wall of text...I'll save the rest for another day.

I live in Massechussetts(sp?), so my situation is a bit different. I have stuck up liberal communist flower children who think they should tell everyone else how to think. Politicly, so different, but in essence, the exact same. :roll:
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:27 am

CruciFACTION wrote:

Yes, there are other young people on this site, but they are all mature for there age, and hence, are not annoying.

Agreed...

^ Your situation where you live sounds a bit like the basis for the episode "Smug Alert!" (which I find is one of my favorite episodes)...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:38 am

Edduyasha wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:

Agreed...

^ Your situation where you live sounds a bit like the basis for the episode "Smug Alert!" (which I find is one of my favorite episodes)...

Its also my Dads favorite episode.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:10 am

Congratulations Edd, you've made the impossible possible and made my school look like something other than the worst place on the planet. Ever.
Stuff you've said about him expelling people for their political opinions would be unconstitutional here in England, so how he's been made a head and stayed there's beyond me. Nice atttitude to the 'kids' he's got too (reminds me a bit too much of my mum) if he wants them to stay kids forever that is.
As for yelling at parents, that's better than writing cold, pretty letters suggesting you go to parenting classes 'for the good of your society' or send your children into care 'while you learn how to raise them' which happens in certain other schools i'm fammiliar with :evil:
I have to see a pic of this fatass fascist.

Good to see i'm not the only guy getting pushed around by everyone for not choosing the subjects they wanted me to choose; teachers are all pissy I didn't stick with them, my mum thinks RE's gonna make me go nuts, sort of ignoring the fact that I AM ALREADY, my dad thinks i should've chose a better colledge, my friends keep sh*tting on me for choosing maths over media. Everyone knows where i'll be best off, except me that is :x
Hate these pretentious a-hole universities and colledges that accept all public and grammer school kids, even if they have sh*t grades, no personalities, less humour than a light-switch and more bitchery than a bitch. Buisinesses that get you for the place you went to, not the degree you studdied also piss me off no end.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:15 am

^ Well, yeah he's one helluva f*ckface. I'd post a pic, but knowing the paranoid tendencies of my school staff, they'd probably find out about it and shoot me on sight... Can people trace e-mails?

:?

I agree with you on the pushing-around stuff, it really sucks. My boyfriend gets pushed around by his mom with his classes at school; he wanted to take AP and Honors classes with me, but his mom made him take the regular classes...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
phatcartman655

Postby phatcartman655 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:40 pm

In cartoons, when people die, and come back in the same episode.
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:18 pm

1.When People stare at me al the time for being gothic.
2.when people hit you hard when they dont mean to be mean.
3.when my mom naggs at me 4 watching South Park, shed say stuff like

MOM:"South Park Again! that show sucks! Its not Funny, its has horrible things thats 2 gross, who in the right mind would like that show!?

Me: People with a sense of Humor!

i think shes a Big, Fat, Stupid, BITCH!
thats what pisses me of
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:38 pm

Kenny's_Girl wrote:1.When People stare at me al the time for being gothic.
2.when people hit you hard when they dont mean to be mean.
3.when my mom naggs at me 4 watching South Park, shed say stuff like

MOM:"South Park Again! that show sucks! Its not Funny, its has horrible things thats 2 gross, who in the right mind would like that show!?

Me: People with a sense of Humor!

i think shes a Big, Fat, Stupid, BITCH!
thats what pisses me of

Yeah, my mom never liked me watching it and all the adults on my mother's side of the family hate it too (I got my younger cousins to watch it when their parents aren't around though... :twisted: )
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 pm

Sweet. :twisted:

Now soon, all of us can form our South Park Army!
MwaaaaaaHaaahahahhaMwaahahah!

kiddin :lol: 8)
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:03 am

People who are overtly, insanely against hypocracy in any way shape or form and thik that anyone who doesn't practice what they preach should be burnt to the stake, because they're bound not to live up to their own expectations of honesty and'll all be hypocrits themselves.
I know I'm a hypocrit in hating them for being hypocritical by hating hypocrits, but I'm safe to say this because it's A-OK for me to be a hypocrit; It's only wrong when other people who're hypocritic hypocrit haters.

(if you understood any of the above rant, can you give me a translation?)
phatcartman655

Postby phatcartman655 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 pm

When people hate me because of my age. :cry:
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:53 pm

SuperMaids wrote:People who are overtly, insanely against hypocracy in any way shape or form and thik that anyone who doesn't practice what they preach should be burnt to the stake, because they're bound not to live up to their own expectations of honesty and'll all be hypocrits themselves.
I know I'm a hypocrit in hating them for being hypocritical by hating hypocrits, but I'm safe to say this because it's A-OK for me to be a hypocrit; It's only wrong when other people who're hypocritic hypocrit haters.

(if you understood any of the above rant, can you give me a translation?)

I completely understand. (Maybe it's just the drugs talking.)
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings

Return to “Hot Topics”