Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:43 am

KillingKenny666 wrote:When things get real annoying.

OMFG YOO TOO?!
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:07 am

Right now I'm drunk. I could care less about what goes around me right now. I get too happy when I'm drunk. Heheh, I'll bet someone will reply to this saying that happy drunks piss 'em off.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:09 am

also im drunk ithink to drunk. i drunk tomuchvokda todey hungyim
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:19 am

KillingKenny666 wrote:also im drunk ithink to drunk. i drunk tomuchvokda todey hungyim

Aw hell yeah, another d00d like me...well, I ain't a d00d but still.

I hate being alone on my spare. That pisses me off...just trying to keep to the topic.
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 am

THE FACT THAT I GOT CAUGHT WITH STOLEN PROPERTY FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS f*cking YEAR!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS

Postby REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:44 am

It pisses me off when my truck's not working! It pisses me off when I start talking to people and they walk away like Im not even there. It pisses me off when my mom's boyfriend won't shut the f*ck up. It pisses me off when I want to jack off but I can't cause there's alway's people around! It pisses me off when my boss is a stupid assh*le! It pisses me off when I wan't to sit down and write this sh*t but I can't f*cking enjoy it cause I keep getting intrupted by stupid people who want to talk about stupid bullsh*t story's that never happend on the news. blah blah blah ect. ect. ect.
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 am

REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS wrote:It pisses me off when my truck's not working! It pisses me off when I start talking to people and they walk away like Im not even there. It pisses me off when my mom's boyfriend won't shut the f*ck up. It pisses me off when I want to jack off but I can't cause there's alway's people around! It pisses me off when my boss is a stupid assh*le! It pisses me off when I wan't to sit down and write this sh*t but I can't f*cking enjoy it cause I keep getting intrupted by stupid people who want to talk about stupid bullsh*t story's that never happend on the news. blah blah blah ect. ect. ect.

You and I would get along so well. :twisted:

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:26 am

When your sock is just a little smaller than your foot so it keeps on slipping under your heel and driving you crazy.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:40 pm

I'm pissed that everyone else is wasted but me. And shockingly it's 11:40 and I haven't smoked yet!
:shock:
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:28 pm

When people say things pissthem off,like right now. I'm getting myself mad because I posted here alot. Now I'm madder, because I'm posting here again, but I'm happy that I'm posting this.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:04 pm

Daylight Savings.

It never seems to be early enough in the fall and always seems to late in spring. Then it always manages to sneak up on you because you don't have to be anywhere on that weekend.

Then Congress decided it be a good idea to move Daylight Savings around a little an confuse us even more.

I say "f*ck Daylight Savings!" Let's just set the clocks back only a half hour this fall and then never f*ck with them again.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:09 pm

When people steal your FSCKING NINTENDO DS WHO IS THE RAT BASTARD THAT TOOK MINE I DEMAND TO KNOW

>:CCCC
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:34 pm

I'm pissed off....

with nothing!

Hah, first time ever.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:35 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Daylight Savings.

It never seems to be early enough in the fall and always seems to late in spring. Then it always manages to sneak up on you because you don't have to be anywhere on that weekend.

Then Congress decided it be a good idea to move Daylight Savings around a little an confuse us even more.

I say "f*ck Daylight Savings!" Let's just set the clocks back only a half hour this fall and then never f*ck with them again.

What's wrong with it?! I think Daylight Savings Time is so great. It's just that we set the clocks ahead one hour on March 11, then we will set the clocks back one hour on November 4. There's nothing wrong with that. :|
Still the same as it ever was.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:49 am

There's this bitch in band named Kelsey. She ranks as the clarinet a few spots away from me. Well, remember when I said about how I passed out and vomited and band camp? Well, this girl is worse than me. I pass out twice, I'm sent to the pit (of DOOM!), but she gets sick at two year's worth of football games and is even sent to the hospital, yet she STILL plays on the field! I should be on that field, goddammit!

But that's not the reason I'm mad. The reason I'm pissed is because she just acts so damn childish even though she's a year older than me. And now my close friend (who also plays clarinet) has been brainwashed by the System and that bitch, so now I have to tolerate both of their asses. *sigh* If I want to become section leader next year, that means I'll have to restrain Kelsey and those black girls who don't do anything AND the freshmen. So I must learn all I can from the All-Powerful Veronica.

Oh yeah, and I made a D in Algebra! WHAT THE FU(K?!?! I make straight As in band, PE, and science and I make a D in algebra?! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!! :x
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”