Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:25 pm

That my PayPal account may have been ass-raped. I don't know for sure yet.
Gayelord

Postby Gayelord » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 pm

I don't like things that aren't funny.
:timmy:
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:37 pm

The referees at the Pats-Colts game right now. :x
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:10 pm

BRMBug wrote:That my PayPal account may have been ass-raped. I don't know for sure yet.

That sucks! Best of luck to you on that. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:33 am

Express lanes at grocery stores. Especially the ten items or less lane.

First of all, it's f*cking NONSTOP 90% of the time, and second of all, the people are usually lazy f*cks and don't bag their own groceries. They just stand there, waiting for me to do everything.

And worst of all, they're so f*cking annoying with the money. I'll ask the customer, "Do you have seven cents?" and they'll usually respond, "Nooo....", so I always have to waste all of my f*cking change because of that.

The worst is when they don't have a motherfucking penny. I'll have to give the person 99 cents in change, which is extremely annoying and stupid.

So, yeah...I despise express lanes. Thank God I don't have to work it that often. (I was on express today though, and it's busy as hell on Sundays.)

Alright. I just had to get that bitching out of my system.
kimmycat

Postby kimmycat » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:54 pm

- Writer's Strikes
- People using public transit who see you carrying heavy grocery bags and seem to purposley get in your way
- Crazy Right wing people who take an intelligent argument and respond with either something stupid or with "You're getting your ass kicked!"
- Stupid crazy Left wing people who go way too far and start acting like Hippies
- People who walk in front of you on a cramped sidewalk but walk REALLY slowly
- Food that expires right after you buy it
- Fruit Flies that won't die even when you don't turn on the heat in hopes they will freeze
- Religious Extremists
- Family Guy jokes that never end
- People who overreact
- Little Children who try to act cooler/older than they are
- Little girls wearing slutty outfits and way too much makeup
- People in a cramped grocery store who insist on using shopping carts and make it impossible to get around them then look at you like its your fault.

I think thats all for now...XD

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:01 am

Okay you what soo stupid? That today i went to school right? And like the second bell rang which means its time for class and once i entered the classroom my stupid fatass teacher yelled at me for being right on the spot. For f*ck sake at was right at the f*cking bell retard! Ever since they made a new stupid rule for being late it totally sucks now because now you have to right a f*cking letter of why you should be let in to class....which is really a bitch!

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:29 am

Wendy's ads always showing up in two places forever repeating every single time I click on a link, EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY!!! It's annoying as f**k!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:12 am

Overly happy people like my resident advisor. They are nothing short of obnoxious.

When you're running late for work and there's a car in front of you going 40 miles per hour in a 55-mph zone with no possible means of passing it.

Oh yeah, and getting this kind of bullsh*t in your inbox every day (see the second one from the top and the two on the bottom):

Illegitimi non carborundum.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:51 am

The fact that my mom throws major b*tch-fits every morning without fail about me for merely living pisses me off...and Monday night's incident.

My mom's starving me for two days (not letting me eat anything from the house) just because I told her I wasn't hungry at the moment and I didn't really feel like trying on some clothes that she got at that moment. Now, I'm living off of food my boyfriend's sneaking out of his house...and I'm hungry out of my mind.

><

She grounded me indefinitely from using the computer/laptop, my CD player, watching TV and the phone for no reason, too. Whatever...I hid my CD player in an awesome spot no one knows about...I keep my cell phone and charger with me at all times, and I'll just sneak into her room to watch TV (especially the new South Park episode this week). As for the computer and getting online here to the BBS...that can wait until the wee hours of night.

:x

Oh, and some dude escaped from the prison not too far down the highway from my house, so the f*cking helicopters have been going over my roof right now for a few hours on end, now. So much for getting some decent sleep now...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:16 pm

When I try to post, and this happens:
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:49 pm

My University lecturers/teachers have been REALLY pissing me off as of late. We may be in Uni now and we MAY be up in another new level of work and such, but...I mean...COME ON...they really are pusing it in terms of what they expect from us and how they expect us to act/think.

First they say they want us to experiment with loads of different ideas...THEN...they criticise that and say that we were supposed to focus on only specific things and then doing work on that.

Second, they say that we need to show "full commitment" to THIS work and nothing else...THEN...they criticise that we're not paying attention to any other work and thus, they presume we don't give a dam about Uni work.

Third, they criticise (and I mean...REALLY criticise) on how we don't bother to turn up, or the lack of time we spent at the studios. Do they really expect us (as in, this generation of students :roll:) to stay in the same room and to sit at exactly the same place and do exactly the same type of work for up to 8 hours a day? COME ON!

Uni is starting to feel and sound a lot like School...which is something I'd never like to go back to. And strictly speaking, my University is splt up into different schools depending on subject course:

"When we grew up and went to school, there were certain teachers who would hurt the children any way they could. By pouring their derision upon anything we did, and exposing every weakness however carefully hidden by the kids."
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:09 pm

1. when im late to class and my teachers yell at me and i tell them to kiss my f*cking ass and get In-School for the 50th time ever sense school started.

2. Smug People, they are so annoying, act like they can do anything :evil:
Pisses me off :cartmansopissedrightnow:

3. When i get caught passing notes and i have to read them infront off the class :evil: :oops:

4. When my mom takes my cigarettes! :cartmanyell:

5. When i get my period :cartmancry: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

6. Li'l Bush on comedy central :x :roll:

Thats all i can think of know. :mrgreen:
I need a cig!
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:52 pm

the power went off at my house and didn't come on for a least two days and i missed my favorite tv shows :evil:

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:56 pm

Hydrogen peroxide.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels

Return to “Hot Topics”