Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:17 am

Oh, here's a good one...

I had to write a resume and a cover letter for my Economics class for homework, right? First of all, it took me about 4 hours trying to format the bloody things and figure out what to put on it...now it's late and I'm cranky and tired.

What really got me riled was the 12 point-font/1 page restriction (I only had room for 5 major events/acomplishments, total), and it took me forever to figure out what to put down because I had so much stuff to write about. Looking up contact information's a b*tch, too...especially if the Art Competition awards are hidden in two huge folders of awards I scraped up ever since 5th grade...

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:57 pm

i hate, hate slow computers and my brother usually pisses me off so does my sister! :evil:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:23 pm

The fact that I'm going to miss tonight's episode because of work.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:02 am

Blue Twilight wrote:Overly happy people like my resident advisor. They are nothing short of obnoxious.

I'd rather be in the company of an overly happy person than anybody else who is overly _____.

I seem to be the only person in my Sociology class who isn't a complete crybaby. Every time a debate over something pops up, the other students all start yelling at each other whilst me and the teacher just look at each other with a '... Jesus Christ' look on our faces, as they can't seem to handle the fact that what they say is opinion, and not fact.

Also; a guy in my Moving Image Arts class has turned into the biggest f*cking jerk ever. Unfunny? Yeah. Incredibly smug? Yeah. Loud and distracting? Yeah. Unfortunately, I've been placed in the same group as him in our next project, and for the two hours in which we sat in our grop to brainstorm [there's 7 people in our group], all he done was waste time and f*ck about. Because I was asked to be the main creative source, I decided to stand up at the large whiteboard in the room we managed to score, so I could write down what we needed to plan out. What does he do? Starts up a f*cking computer to play his gay ass screamo rock sh*t at an incredibly high volume, and then starts yelling over my own talking [asking people what we should do, ect.], talking about what he had for his f*cking lunch. Hey, we're not 13 years old any more, f*cking shut up and do as you're told. You can't decide to take this class, not object to somebody else starting the project and then completely hijack the whole class. I'm really close to either kicking him out of the group myself or telling the teacher to sort him out, as we're way behind now compared to the other group. He also tells incredibly bad jokes, and tries to put down people on stuff they do/like/say, ect. Because I watch Anime, I must get off on hentai and know how to speak Japanese, yeah. e_e I'm also 'boring' because I prefer Steely Dan over his sh*tty metal [Really, he sat near me one day with his iPod blaring, and all I could hear was crashing and loud grunts. Get the f*ck out of here, you have incredibly lacking taste]. I know it might seem like 'gentle ripping', but that's all he ever goes on about now whenever I'm around.

I'd go on, but it's midnight, and I want to sleep.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:19 am

^ I'm in Sociology too, and I like both Metal and Steely Dan.

Some one who used to be my friend pisses me of, he used to be a good friend and a well liked person, but in about one months time he has managed to get every one around him (Even his closest friends) to want him to die.
What happened? I'm not sure why, but he lost the ability to laugh at himself. Thats all it takes to turn a cool person into an insensitive douche bag.
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:46 am

Stan/Wendy.

I dunno why.
I just personally can't stand it.
It's not big deal, I just don't like it.

I think that the boys should stay single. At least for now.
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:02 pm

this stupid cold i have i can't even go to school for a while which is a total bitch!

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:15 pm

My mom's getting pretty annoying. All she does is barge into my room while I'm on the computer looking at pr0n. Just kidding. I AM a girl after all. Anime is all they have. Anyway, ever since school started, she's always trying to get in my business. I think it has to do with my guy friends. Most of them act gay for lulz and she always takes it seriously.

My point being, she's f*cking annoying!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:12 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:My mom's getting pretty annoying. Anyway, ever since school started, she's always trying to get in my business. I think it has to do with my guy friends. Most of them act gay for lulz and she always takes it seriously.

My point being, she's f*cking annoying!

Same here...only it was 'Bring your parent to school day' today...and my mom insisted on coming because it was her 'right to', even though I didn't want her to come.

Ugh...I couldn't concentrate at all in the Graded Discussion in AP English class with my mom practically breathing down my back...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:19 am

My parents would embarrass the sh*t out of me. Luckily, they are not involved with my school life. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my mom's jumping my ass because of my stop sign-humping friends. I mean, come one! They make pretty girls! At least you don't have to worry about me getting raped.

Everytime I have a problem, she blames it all on Carlos seeing how he's the gayest of them all. Plus, she always jumps to conclusions. You know, with the "Aww romancey!" stuff! It's just so damn NHJDFHJONJOSFSDFDF!!!!

I also hate being last chair clarinet. Back at middle school, I was always first at everything! If I ever want to be a goddamn section leader, I need to know all the high notes!

Our drum major and one of the first trumpets had a Klan meeting. Black people keep cutting us in the lunchline and it's pissing them off. Here's some bulletins they posted on MySpace. Sonny's the drum major and Bryant's the trumpet player.

Bryant
man...lifted silver f-150 fx4..???
that one...??? lol
so wat if bobby got one...lol

i guess ill deal with that old car...
atleast i can fit alot of bass and people...lol [[like mexicans ]]

wats up son
im chillin...on the pod...hatin niggas

Sonny
man you are never gonna be separated from that ipod touch (lucky bitch)

man...nigga hatin

thats like a MFing hobby for me at ellender bruh
niggas cuttin the damn lunch line
niggas wantin to f*ck your girlfriend
niggas bein niggas

its crazy man

crazy

Not really lulz-worth, or worthy of anything for that matter, but I just felt like posting it.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:20 am

gtaca2005 wrote:My parents would embarrass the sh*t out of me. Luckily, they are not involved with my school life. :lol:

Yeah, you lucked out there...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:21 am

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:My parents would embarrass the sh*t out of me. Luckily, they are not involved with my school life. :lol:

Tell me about it. :lol:

I don't have to deal with PTAs or anything like that either. I just go, and leave it at that. :mrgreen:
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:23 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

I don't have to deal with PTAs or anything like that either. I just go, and leave it at that. :mrgreen:

Compared to the other kids, though...I'm glad they don't know how to use/bother to use Edline, the online thing that the teachers post your current grades on. Kids have been getting grounded en masse left and right, especially when they come upon a nasty test or two...

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:28 am

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

Compared to the other kids, though...I'm glad they don't know how to use/bother to use Edline, the online thing that the teachers post your current grades on. Kids have been getting grounded en masse left and right, especially when they come upon a nasty test or two...

My parents don't know how to use the online grades either. I do though. :lol: And I gave the school MY e-mail. :P

Return to “Hot Topics”