StanismyMan

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:36 am

English papers. D:<
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:50 am

Pftt, my dad's a teacher at my school. It's actually pretty beneficial as I get free rides to and from school, I can take books out of the library that most people can't, including times when they can't, I can march into the math office unannounced and eat their food on occasion... There are some other things but this thread is supposed to be about anger.

I'm angry that I have to go to school, period. I want my summer back. Like. Now. I'm so sick of having to do work I'm not interested in.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:01 am

Just in:

Recent thing to piss me off, they got rid of Shara Sidle from C.S.I.! They made her character move away, and now I thing the show will go down hill from here. I know I haven't watched the show regularly, but damn! She made the show what it is. I don't even want to watch it anymore, I'll just watch C.S.I: Miami, or C.S.I: New York now.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:03 am

I saw a blip on MSN about how she's gonna be back on the show. Remember how she and George Eads put up a big fuss over something, and were fired, then re-hired?

I'm not too pissed off about anything right now though.

Postby 203177 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:46 pm

the thing i'm pissed off about is that i have to wait until march 2008 for the new season of south park which is really far away.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:55 pm

The fact that I always fall asleep before the new episodes pisses me off.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:20 pm

umm what pisses me off?...

1.Computer freezing on me ALL THE TIME!

2.When they don't show my favorite shows on TV to show sports insted.

3.Having to get up real early when its freezing like hell.

4.My parents being total ass holes (don't tell them i said that) lol
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:47 am

I'm sorry, but half the clarinet line either needs to actually play or just quit. Most of them are only in for the jackets anyway. If they even want to earn a patch on their senior jacket, they better bust their ass like the rest of us! This is f*cking ridiculus. One of them claims her instrument is in the shop when the truth is she doesn't want to participate anymore. So she never comes to the football games and spends band class doing absolutely nothing. Yup, our section is pretty much screwed. :x

And since I play second part, that means I have to actually sit with all the other second clarinets including those girls who don't do anything. Now we sound inbalanced because there's so few that are actually playing. Why do we have to put up with this sh*t?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:26 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I'm sorry, but half the clarinet line either needs to actually play or just quit. Most of them are only in for the jackets anyway. If they even want to earn a patch on their senior jacket, they better bust their ass like the rest of us! This is f*cking ridiculus. One of them claims her instrument is in the shop when the truth is she doesn't want to participate anymore. So she never comes to the football games and spends band class doing absolutely nothing. Yup, our section is pretty much screwed. :x

And since I play second part, that means I have to actually sit with all the other second clarinets including those girls who don't do anything. Now we sound inbalanced because there's so few that are actually playing. Why do we have to put up with this sh*t?

If they don't do anything, why don't you ask your teacher to move onto the first clarinet part?

:|

Okay, here's something that pisses my friends and I off...

I was at the art show today working on some art, selling some stuff, and displaying our work, and there were multiple schools showing there. Now, one would've expected the other public school kids to have jumped us and ran off with our art, but those kids were really friendly and they were insanely good artists.

That was cool with us, but surprise, surprise. The local private school kids were the ones being stuck up a*sholes. They hogged up most of the tables, leaving us public school kids with bits and pieces to display our work on even though they didn't have all that much work to show. They weren't even that good anyways, even compared to my crappy art (according to just about everyone who went in).

The kids are so f*cking obnoxious, too. They sat around and argued about how good their cell phones and ringtones were as loudly as possible, and they sat there and blasted extremely s*itty (s*ittier than s*it itself) screamo and speed metal. They scared all the people away from our table (they were to the right of our display in the back) and they hogged up the peoples' attention because they hogged up the front for no reason. The parents just sat there, talked really loud, gave us dirty looks and ignored how their kids were scaring everyone away.

Thing was, all of us other art students were pissed at them; we planned to run them out of the tent, but we didn't pull through because we were worried that the f*cking parents would start s*it with our art teachers...

><

I wish they would go die or something...stupid snobby a*sf*cks...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:10 pm

How gosh-darned paranoid I am! GAH!
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:52 pm

Oooh, I hate it when someone walks in when I'm dancing/moshing and singing all my favorite music by myself in my room!

Some people like to be alone when they rock out! Can't anyone respect that?

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:02 am

All these moronic people going, "Butters was annoying in the last episode, blah blah blah, mean to poor Kyle, blah blah blah"
Oh shut up, Butters tends to have bad luck all the time, and the one time he's actually happy about something, he's not allowed to express himself or anything.
I mean, I think Kyle's had his fair share of times being mean, or irritating to Butters as well so.......yeah.
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:01 pm

I'm super pissed at myself because I can't remember this one website. I've posted a link to it here before, but I can't find it now. It's the one where these guys did a sort of f*cked up real-picture animation set to a f*cked up mix of music. Dammit, and they hail from Austin too, and I still can't remember it. I've been back and forth across GordonKeith.com (which is where I found it), and the random video thread, and still nothing.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:43 pm

These overdue ads on the computer! For example, just now the ad says, "Available November 19", which is only A FEW FREAKIN' DAYS AGO!!! Or the "Spiderman 3 DVD" ad that says and repeats "Available October 30", WHICH IS ALMOST A FRAGGING MONTH AGO!!! I swear, these today's ads are just SOOOOOOOOOO a few weeks or a month ago, and they never fade, even if they just show up A FREAKING DAY BEFORE OR ON THE DAY OF THE PRODUCT'S RELEASE!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
TheDane

Postby TheDane » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:25 pm

The movie 300. "THIS IS SPARTA!" ... Is it just me or did that piece of "American like" patriotism just not fit into a significant part of European history? And what's with all the freaks? Well I guess that's just the way average europeans look like or what?

Return to “Hot Topics”