Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:47 am

It never fails to amaze me how no one really bothers to notice pedestrians anymore. My gf and I were cutting across a parking lot and were waiting for one car to get across. As we start walking, the driver decides to stop, so that if we were to take another step further, we would have hit his back fender! The driver then turns up to a small parking lot by a restaurant, then decides he didn't want to be there, so he turns back around.

If you're lost, that's one thing, but for God's sake, use your friggin' head!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:52 am

^^How do you drive with your head? Drivers ignore the existance of flesh-sacks PISS ME OFF, but not as much as fat old people in super-wide electric weelchairs that take up whole streets/aisles in supermarkets and who refuse to stop even if they see you right in front of them. they REALLY piss me off. Just because they can't walk they don't ecpect anyone else to :( Old b*rds
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:54 am

superiorsavior wrote:^^How do you drive with your head?

I'm sure someone thought of a way. After all, you have those who drive with cell phones in one hand and coffee in the other...
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:34 am

How ubnoxiusly slow my computer is :?
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:06 pm

superiorsavior wrote:How do you drive with your head?

Well, you have to unzip your pants with one hand, and... oh.
polymorph wrote:How ubnoxiusly slow my computer is :?

I don't think it's just your machine. The BBS is running hella slow today. It's taking up to a full minute for a thread to load. It's really making me mad the longer it goes on.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:58 pm

BRMBug wrote:

I don't think it's just your machine. The BBS is running hella slow today. It's taking up to a full minute for a thread to load. It's really making me mad the longer it goes on.

nall must be doing something behind the scenes to the boards maybe thats why they are slow it is slightly anoying though.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:07 pm

James--76 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:

nall must be doing something behind the scenes to the boards maybe thats why they are slow it is slightly anoying though.

Agreed. That assh*le who's been spamming is pissing me off. I took one look at his post history and nearly punched my computer screen through. Where's Big-Will when we need him?

:x
._.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Things that are pissing me off right now include:

• My computer randomly logging me out of everything!
  • My glasses are trying to kill themselves for some reason. The frame's become a little f*cked up.

That's pretty much it right now. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:03 am

You know what really pisses me off?

Aardvarks.

You know, it's like they walk around with their big old snouts eating ants like they're ALL THAT or something.

Frickin' aardvarks. What the hell is up with them?!
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:40 am

As if my earlier piss-off weren't enough, my computer dying due to a freakin' hacking problem and RL drama has really shaken me up and enraged me.

The machine had to get wiped and rebuilt, and I lost a whole lot of files because of someone hacking and putting 8 botnet clients on my machine >_<

And you know what's bad? Coming back to find myself getting accused of being an attention whore.

Fine. Leave THAT in the past, but don't pretend you're the friggin' bigger man. I had to deal with a week full of hell because my machine fell to a hacker's sick joke. Are you the one who had to first get a new power supply for the computer because it wouldn't turn back on at all, then learned from your father that someone loaded up your machine with all that crap around the same time it began acting weird and fritzed out?

If people think they have their rights to call someone an attention whore, other people have the right to 'whine' too. It goes both ways, "anonymous" people.

RL drama mixed with computer drama is not fun. I'm very pissed off, and have been on edge due to problems beyond control. Yeah, you could say I've been 'emo' in RL now. I had a great night Saturday night being away at an anime con to take my mind off my computer and RL worries, but had to come back home to trouble.

I don't bitch about THOSE personal things in detail for a reason.

Now that my computer's back, it's time to rebuild more.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:07 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Fine. Leave THAT in the past, but don't pretend you're the friggin' bigger man. I had to deal with a week full of hell because my machine fell to a hacker's sick joke. Are you the one who had to first get a new power supply for the computer because it wouldn't turn back on at all, then learned from your father that someone loaded up your machine with all that crap around the same time it began acting weird and fritzed out?

Being someone who Co-oped at a computer seller/repairer for a semester, I can question the whole power supply thing. Sometimes they just fail, especially if they're old. The only kind of viruses that can affect the motherboard itself are viruses that flash and remove all the data on the Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EPROM) on the chipset, and those are so old that any average virus scanner can pick them off on sight. Besides, I think you'd have to run some kind of disguised program in order for something f*cked like THAT to happen. So yeah, I think your power supply just naturally failed.

Everything else, no comment.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:22 am

Door bitches at nightclubs piss me off! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
"You like bear mace,icehead?"

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

"Oh no! Not Santa's balls!"

"Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy."
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:59 pm

A broken power supply can't explain EIGHT BOTNET dialer clients somehow "mysteriously" popping up around the same time as well. So it was a COMBO problem. Busted power supply, plus hacking. I had someone look at my computer and it was THAT. Some anti-spy/virus programs can't really detect those things especially if they're so deeply rooted.

They couldn't be removed at ALL. So I had to lose a bunch of drivers, all my MSN avatars, a whole lot of programs, etc. thanks to those things ruining my machine to where it had to be wiped out and rebuilt.

I hope whoever hacked it is happy. Because I'm still friggin' ticked off.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:16 pm

Moving house

It's SO gay.. You gotta pack up all your stuff just to unpack it all again.
And I'm a real lazy sh*t so it aint good =[

Plus it means I'll be even further away from my friends and boyfriend and I'll have to bus around to see 'em. Not fair. Like I can't just walk there anymore.

I'm in the middle of packing up to move at the moment, I just can't be bothered to do anything really. So I decided to have a look round here.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:20 pm

:D
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hot Topics”