Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Damn.....

As for me, the Twilight fangirls, fanboys, that foul-mouthed n00b, no epic flame wars for six hours, my step-brother, alcoholics, and stupid people who ask stupid questions. I can't say my day's worse that Stovepipe's, but I hope he gets better (and some sleep) soon.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:01 am

My World of Warcraft isn't working.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:58 am

sh*t man... it looks like everyone is having a sh*tty life, and not just me... is it contagious?

My life's starting to f*ck up again. All the little things are starting to get to me... especially that Campbell's Soup guy (have you seen those commercials?). He just annoys the living piss out of me, and today I blew up at the television and stormed into my room. :roll:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
marco74

Postby marco74 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:16 pm

my fellow coeliac-diseased Christians who cannot go to Heaven because Mr Ratzinger revealed the sad Truth: Christ must be consummed in crackers having at least 0.00374 gluten.
Coeliac disease means gluten in wheat flour is harmful to Your intestine).

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2006- ... readoflife

aloha
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Thank you spambot.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:56 am

People who cough near me,without covering their mouth piss me off :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
"You like bear mace,icehead?"

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

"Oh no! Not Santa's balls!"

"Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:03 pm

Well, I'm sorry, but when the phlegm fairy wraps his sweaty, fat little fingers around your larynx and squeezes the sh*t out of it, you don't always have time to cover your mouth first. :evil:

Being sick pisses me the hell off.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:19 pm

marco74 wrote:my fellow coeliac-diseased Christians who cannot go to Heaven because Mr Ratzinger revealed the sad Truth: Christ must be consummed in crackers having at least 0.00374 gluten.
Coeliac disease means gluten in wheat flour is harmful to Your intestine).

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2006- ... readoflife

aloha

The good thing in this case is that you only need to take Communion once a year, preferably during the Easter season (this reflects Passover, which comes just once a year). If even that is too much, know that your salvation doesn't depend on the gluten content of a Communion wafer.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:42 am

Urgh, the people in the learning resource place in my school moved the goddamn docking port for the laptop that I use there, and it's kind of pissing me off. The new location is in a more conspicuous place, which means I can't get on here from school that easily (not without being as noticed anyway). Not only that, but there's only one network cable, and two docks, which means that if the other person was there only one of us could use the internet connection at a time. I could always just use the computers in the library, but there are also a lot of people there, and I wanna see if I can try to keep my proxy thing as obscure as possible so the damn admins don't block it. :P

....yeah, my problems are extremely petty and inane. XD
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 am

Russell Crowe pisses me off :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
"You like bear mace,icehead?"

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

"Oh no! Not Santa's balls!"

"Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy."
Hogziller

Postby Hogziller » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:07 am

What really pisses me off is stupid people and people that don't listen when you know the answer you have will make them happy but they keep talking. I should elaborate a little. Where I work the main buyers of our products are middle to older aged people along with homebound people. These are the same people that say that we "young" people have no respect for the older generation. I have been cussed out, interrupted and yelled at nightly over mostly silly simple issues that can be resolved in 2-3 minutes by our older “wise” generation, but these people go on and vent(which is ok) but in the process work themselves up and you can not get a word in to tell them their account is current and the statement and check crossed in the mail. To bring up two incidents: 1st- A customer sent us a back his statement all shredded up in the envelope with a note first swearing at us because he had deferred billing and we sent a bill now(which we do because some people like to pay right away), but after piecing and taping the pieces back together it said in big letters that his payments were deferred until the date he was complaining that he did not get. So I called him and when he picked up the phone cussed me out right away without me announcing who I was and then hung up the phone. I thought why in the hell am I paying his SS(which is taken out of my pay check)for this redneck(he was from TX, but I’m not saying everybody from TX is a redneck) 2nd- Customer could not figure out why he got a late notice in the mail, he said that he only got 3 bills for 4 orders. I told him I would send the bill out for the 4th order, but he could not figure out why his check did not also cover that 4th order, and I kept telling him that he only sent in money in the amount of his first 3 orders and after 20 he hung up the phone and in my mind I yell "STUPID CUSTOMER". So there, that is what pisses me off.
"I'm baaaaaack!!!!" - Kyle 2

Favorite
Charater - Cartman
Episode - Cartman Join NAMBLA
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:57 pm

The thing that makes me cry is that Virginia and California are getting vengeance by sentencing Alfredo R. Prieto, a serial killer, to death!

Fairfax Calls for Two Death Sentences

This is not justice! This is sheer, ultimate revenge! To show the people that killing the innocent is wrong by killing the guilty is just so... so senseless, and an act of violence! To quote "The Ballad of Sweeney Todd", "The more he bleeds, the more he lives; / He never forgets and he never forgives." And the families of murder victims and those who support the death penalty are sure channeling serial killer Sweeney Todd in getting vengeance for causing them grief without even knowing that "to seek revenge may lead to hell", and that vengeance used in the form of justice and the death penalty is far from being a Christian virtue. The 1976 Gregg vs. Georgia case claims that "the death penalty is not 'cruel and unusual punishment'", when in fact it is a lie, that capital punishment violates the Eighth Amendment that outlaws cruel and unusual punishment! Just seeing and hearing people use all kinds of homicide, criminal and non-criminal, really makes me sick! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Still the same as it ever was.
buttersandikerule

Postby buttersandikerule » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:57 am

When the computer doesn't work or a website screws up! I also hate being called a boy, I'm a GIRL! :parishilton: You know I'm also so tried of that Witless Protection commercil! It seems like my Neighbor likes to too.
Buttersandikerule
marvel_freak_42 wrote: I feel like a assh*le today so you die.

Professer Chaos: Where I go destruction will follow!
Muahahahahah
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Here is yet another death row inmate added in Virginia according to this link: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/death.sentence.ap/index.html

I tell you, it makes me want to cry! For me, punishing a crime with another crime, which is what killing for justification is, means that people all over the U.S. and around the world are still demanding an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and a death for a death! This is total vengeance! :cartmancry:
Still the same as it ever was.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:23 pm

^retributive justice isn't justice, you're right. Japan does way too many executioins too. Glad the UK don't.

The way the poliece treat suspects and universally abuse their power. the power they have over others is intrinsically abusive as it places them above morality, people treat them like they're special and good just for being cops. Specifically the way they treat people who've obviously got some (non-threatening) mental problems, it's guaranteed to make them worse and scar them for years; i saw an episode of COPS recently (i know it takes the worst bits but i've seen people in the news and RL do simmilar things) in which they tricked a suicidal person into coming outside, unarmed, saying they wanted to talk, and then set a K9 unit on him, smacking his face in the ground and sending him away in a padded van, his future only guessable but certainly not what i'd consider worthy of life after what they'll probably subject him to. He was crying and they probably got off on his tears. Same goes for a lot of shrinks. I hate them and all their undeserved authoritah :evil:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Hot Topics”