Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:43 pm

superiorsavior wrote:^retributive justice isn't justice, you're right. Japan does way too many executioins too. Glad the UK don't.

Actually, it might be China that's doing thousands of executions too. Still, it bums me out.
Still the same as it ever was.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:55 pm

It's China. Japan is a first world country like Canada and America.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:20 am

Being disappointed time and time again.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:40 am

AP Chemistry.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:15 am

My boyfriend's parents are being assh*les. They're blaming his bad grades in AP Government on me.

:roll:

Yeah, sure. Blame it on the emo bitch girlfriend. It's not my fault or his fault. Like I've said earlier in some other thread, it's the way the teacher grades the blasted thing. She's insane. The last time I checked, the week after I helped him study, he got a better grade than usual on the test. I let him copy off my notecards. I practically got him the good scores on his homework, and this is the thanks I get?

:x

Their stupid 'can't talk past 10 P.M.- ever' rule pisses the f*ck out of me, too. It's so stupid. My parents have their fair share of weird rules, granted, but this one takes the cake. How come they enforce it now and not when we started going out? We used to talk until the wee hours of the morning back then. My parents didn't (and still don't) care and neither should his.

Stupid pricks.
._.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:19 am

^That is pretty gay. I'm sorry may god, allah, muhammad, ughh...who else is there...BUDDAH, be with you!
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:21 am

Having clinical depression pisses me off. Enough said.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:29 am

^ I think I have just what the doctor ordered. Take two of these (hugs) and...well, calling's out of the question; all you have is PM. Hope all is going well otherwise.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:34 am

^Thank you so much for the hugs! [returns them]

I'm not in my depressive state at the moment, but it's terrible when I am. I won't go into the details here, but my health and performance in school have both been adversely affected by it. :/
Illegitimi non carborundum.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:46 am

^ Aw, man, sorry to hear that. Is there anything you take for it? I hope the swings aren't too extreme.
chel

Postby chel » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:40 am

Perez Hilton, Dianetics, Drew Barrymore's acting
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:01 pm

My effing computer. It's taken to turning itself off whenever it feels like it again. I really don't want to do a system restore on it because although I have my pics and music (and some videos) on my iPod, I'm not sure how to transfer information back to the machine from it. (I guess I'll just have to try and see.) And then there's the ungodly ass whipping of spending 5 hours on the internet downloading updates and all the extraneous programs I didn't know I needed.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:34 pm

So there I am minding my own business in the lunch line waiting to receive those delicious chicken tenders. I'm about the fifteenth person in the line when suddenly...... the fire alarm goes off. So I had to sacrifice half of my recess and eventually starve. Thank God for that potato chip video I put in the Randome Thread.

And eat it! And eat it! And eat it!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:41 pm

You know what pisses me off? People who don't want to be pen pals with death row inmates! And you want to know why? Because I encountered a topic in the Find A Grave Forums that asks if you want to be pen pals with death row inmates, and many people say they don't want to because "death row inmates are people who commit so many horrible crimes that the only punishment for their crimes is death, because the death penalty is justice, not life in prison." Those people who say that have no love in their hearts for sinners like death row inmates, only fear, hate and vengeance. They only love the just, but hate sinners and punish them with death. It's like they're serving a vengeful God instead of a merciful God. Those kind of people who don't want to be pen pals with death row inmates because of fear and hate piss me off! They make me sick!!! :x :x :x :x :x
Still the same as it ever was.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 pm

So I had to sacrifice half of my recess and eventually starve

Lord I hate fire alarms. They make you stand out in the cold, for the WHOLE of break, then expect you to just go streight to lesson like nothing's happened. And they NEVER happen in lesson time :(

BT wrote:my health and performance in school have both been adversely affected by it

My health and performance at school have been having an adverse effect on my moods. Constant headaches, eye strain (curse you BBS!), insomnia, tirdness (don't go together well, do they?) and general paranoia/hyprcondria because of all the health problems in my family, combined with my fantastic grades (E:E:U:A) don't do my mind any good. Are you sure that's not the case with you?

Then again, I may be the one looking at this the wrong way. I only started getting bad grades after I lost my religion and started questioning my sanity/sexuality, so perhaps that's the cause of it?

bug wrote:My effing computer.

This site. It won't let me send PMs anymore :evil:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Hot Topics”