Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Cerisa_Roz

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:01 am

People who cyber-bully others by calling them names, making lies and accusations about them, comparing them to terrorists just because they state their honest opinion on their flamebait (which in retrospect they shouldn't have taken but were hurt and upset by enough to react, and the cyber-bully says THEY were trying to start something?) and happen to find that person to be utterly repugnant, especially if that person has already had a vendetta against them and said such things before. Apparently people can't have their own opinions without being branded as being part of a hivemind or as someone who parrots others' words, especially if either of those aren't the case.

Cyber-bullies suck and really need to get a life, especially if they're over the age of 20 and still living at home, yet find it necessary to ridicule the younger set who haven't left home yet.

Granted, it's the internet and some would say those who are upset by them need to get a life, or that they're stupid kids who can't see reality. People like that need to take into the account the cases where cyber-bullying gets to the point where said bully begins egging the victim on to commit suicide, and saying more emotionally-damaging things to 'help' them along. Whether to their face or behind their back (and they wind up finding out), both ways are sick and twisted.

So yeah, those types of people really burn my biscuits. You look at cases like what's happened on MySpace (yes, I know, Myspace=blegh) and other sites due to cyber-bullying, especially in the cases where the victim had depression/anxiety already, and it's just awful. Of course to people like the cyber-bullies, they're all "THEY WERE DOING EVERYBODY A FAVOR LOL". Just because you think the suicide reasons were stupid doesn't make everybody who does it "an hero" or an attention whore. The fact that ADULTS take part in this kind of cyber-bullying is awful (against KIDS, damn it! How can you respect THESE kinds of elders?).

Sorry to go on a rant, this was meant to be shorter. Just really depressed lately myself, especially since this Wednesday (not going into it). Life sucks, and some people on the internet seem to like adding to drama on top of real life problems.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:19 am

What pisses me off is the fact that people are being condemned to die weekly in capital cases. Last week, the courts sentenced Lazale Ashby of Connecticut to die for the murder of young mother Elizabeth Garcia. And now they have sentenced Lisa Montgomery of Missouri to die for killing Bobbi Jo Stinnett, a young mother. Both Ashby and Montgomery had mental health problems in their childhoods and soon exploded into violence. But the courts denied them their rights; instead, they shunned them and their families and focused more on the murder victims and their families, claiming that the death sentence "brings peace, justice, and closure to the families of muder victims". What the courts and the families of murder victims don't realize is that they are punishing the murder crimes of suspects with their own murder crimes; that the families of murder victims are getting illusions of peace, justice and closure; and that by executing Ashby, Montgomery, and who knows how many more inmates on Death Row, present and upcoming, the courts are not stopping the violence or bringing justice or closure, but instead, they are repeating the violence, satisfying vengeance, and causing the families of Death Row inmates more grief in the execution of their loved ones. To show people that killing the innocent is wrong by killing the guilty is just so senseless, so unfair. To quote one of the songs from Sweeney Todd, there's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it; and its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit; and it goes by the name of the 36 U.S. states who support the death penalty. And we are trying hard to repair that hole, no matter how big it is. Just seeing reports about people being sentenced to die for murder crimes every week REALLY MAKES ME SICK!!! :cartmancry:
Still the same as it ever was.
aparsons

Postby aparsons » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:38 am

Work is definetly what pisses me off more than anything else. Sunday is the worst day because there isn't enough cashiers over there so since there aren't enough of us there, we have to bust our asses off even more. Well, it looks like i might not be there much longer at the rate things are going. I already started looking for another job and i already got called for an interview. That didn't take long since i only did that app 2 days ago. Oh well, i'm not going to make it another month over there so i can tramfer to another store.
Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Episodes: Tsst, Tonsil Trouble, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Known as kylesbigfan69 on kylefanclub.com
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Oh, and I forgot to add that if there was one thing worse than the fact that people are sentenced to die for murder crimes every week, it is the fact that people of the Find A Grave Forums (for example) post death sentences or executions from the websites onto topics and gloat over death row inmates. No joke. Whenever these people see reports in websites about people being condemned to die every week, instead of praying for the death row inmates and their families and leaving well enough alone (like I did along with the families of the murder victims at the same time, because the forums acted as a pro-death penalty website), they HAD to post reports of death sentences or executions in links onto their topics to upset me, along with the links to the memorial pages of the killers' murder victims, so that they would leave Virtual Flowers for the victims, with notes such as "Justice has been served for you today"; "Your family was very brave in hating your killer and sentencing him/her to death"; "God will send your killer to hell after he/she is executed"; and "May your killer burn in hell for all eternity"! This screams hypocrisy in these Virtual Flowers, which are left undeleted as if they are negative notes, and hypocrisy really makes me sick! :stanpuke: It's like Find A Grave itself is serving a vengeful God, leaving Virtual Flowers on for the memorial pages of the good, but turning them off for the murderers and other evil people. My mom told me that these people at Find A Grave do not know me or God, are not God, and will believe what they want to believe.

Somewhere in heaven, the souls of the murder victims are crying over reports of their killers being condemned to die and reports of vengeance and hypocrisy which they hate, and are hoping that the death penalty be abolished; that the sentences of their killers be commuted to life in prison; or at least that their killers repent to their spiritual advisors on Death Row and apologize to the families, so that their killers will be with their souls in heaven when their time arrives for the execution. No matter what happens, we, including the murder victims and their killers, are all God's creatures, and though we are sinners, we deserve his mercy and unconditional love.
Cortes1988

Postby Cortes1988 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 pm

people
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:18 pm

That the day feels substantially less than 24 hours long and I have substantially more work to do than I could manage in an INFINITY. Otherwise, my procrastinating when I've got a great fic idea to do. My lack of fireworks and skill in Photoshop.

People who are given a tiny piece of power and let the "authoritah" get to their heads, like school dinnerladies who expell any kids who infringe their rules just for the power kick that brings meaning to their miniscule lives, poliece men who BEAT THE CRAP out of little kids for making them run down the street then truss them up like turkes after they shoplift (a little piece of such power fettish I sadly witnessed in a Tesco store on Thursday), moderators on some websites who ban people for disagreeing with them in debates and others of marginal power.

CERISA wrote:KYBER BULLIES

People who take the man you're talking about and his ilk (Elk?) seriously. Insults online just prove how much more life you have than them, unless you let the insults get to you, in which case, you have so little life that you hold these people in such high esteme that they can get to you. Not to insult people who get pissed off when people who pretend to be their friends online betray them, but what can these people really do to hurt you? Nothing. Just give them a taste of their own medicine if you want to 'play the game', or laugh at them if you have better things to do with your life, don't let them piss you off.

You're right, such people do need a life. Don't make them think you need one too, by dwelling on it or letting it get to you. I think Cyber Bullying legislation PISSES ME OFF because the people who 'cyber bully' are just lifless morons anyway who're releasing that rage in a relitivly harmless way online instead of ofline, where they can actually hurt people and they probably would without such an outlet. Pluss it violates free speach, bt who has that these days?

People who kill themselves because of something someone said online... were probably going to be pushed over the edge by something sooner or later anyway. It can't be blamed on the 'cyber bullies' because, bullying is such an open term, it could be applied to anyone really, anyone who engages in interaction with other people. The victim and the victimiser is highly difficult to define even in Real World bullying, especially as most bullys are bullying victims themselves, so... It should be what they do that's the problem, not that some little lable like 'bulying' or 'hate criminal' is put on their crime.

Just really depressed lately myself,

ME TOO! Another thing that pisses me off. Though it's been more since last November. College sucks :(

What pisses me off is the fact that people are being condemned to die weekly in capital cases.

ALSO, prison guards and psychiactric nurses get away with MURDER, which these criminals would be executed for, when they kill patients/prisoners with restraint axphyxia, tazers, beatings, choke-holds or even leathal force. They arn't even fired or demoted sometimes. They may even get a medal. As Einstein said, murder is murder is murder no matter who you are or who your victim is. We're all potential killers, so it really makes no sense to punnish these people so harshly. Deterent makes no substantial difference on the number of crimes.

leaving Virtual Flowers on for the memorial pages of the good, but turning them off for the murderers and other evil people

People who consider others 'evil' and 'good' piss me off. Judgment of action is fine, as is judgment of a person's prequensity to perform good or bad acts. But to say a person is good or bad is to miss the point. We are all pretty much equal in morality, I'd say, for we've all sinned in our minds and the only reason our genetics/upbringing/situation don't lead us into sin is chance, and we can't punish people on that. So judgment and punishment and reward all piss me off. They're all equally undeserved. Though we can use them to manipulate people with a prequensity to evil to be good, the punishment and reward are nothing in and of themselves.

My mom told me that these people at Find A Grave do not know me or God, are not God, and will believe what they want to believe.

Sorry to say this, but people who believe religion and morality are inseperable piss me off. There are people on both sides of the capitol punnishment debate who are thiests and people on both sides who are athiests or agnostics, the same with murderers. Your religion doesn't dictate weather you're good or evil, and debates about morality should not relly on interpritations of scripture, because it can be interprited any way you want it to be. Even a litteral reading depends on what meaning you ascribe to that word in that situation. I'd say the Bible DOES promote Capitol punnishment, but it EQUALLY condemns those who perform the punishemnt as murderors. Other faiths are not effected by judgments on scripture also. So we need something else, something secular and beyond question, to affirm which position is the moral one. Most secular ethical theories would show Capitol punnishment is a SIN, because it promotes injustice, pain, dehumanisation and illogic. So that's the interptation to go by. In my view.

people

Misanthropists
BeatFeat

Postby BeatFeat » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:21 pm

not being able to get Web-episodes of SP in the UK - sort it out already
blah blah blah
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:26 pm

Not getting DVDs or TV episodes in the UK till god probably doesn't even know when isn't a good thing either :(
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:07 am

Also, some of the news in newspapers that promotes violence, especially state-sponsored violence (like here in Connecticut), pisses me off! I mean, Connecticut is using a LOT of money to waste on promoting capital punishment and death sentences. I mean, a LOT of money should have gone to charities like Idol Gives Back, and should be spent on better education, jobs and housing, food to third-world countries, raising church donations to charity, and helping victims of crimes (for non-lethal means) and disasters like Hurricane Katrina. Heck, even a lot of money should be spent on solving murder cases and/or cold cases, instead of it being wasted on death sentences and killing people for justification, in or out of vengeance and fear and hate. The waste of money on killing, which is a problem that is often ignored by the state of Connecticut when it should not be ignored, just plain pisses me off as well!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:23 am

The ammount of money and effort that goes into solving crimes fullstop. What's done is done, and can't be changed. We should work to prevent these things ever happening, take the potential criminal inside every one of us and burn it away, instead of using a few special scapegoats. If a person drives 100 MPH over the speed limit and doesn't hit anyone, they're free to go: if they do the same act, and kill an old lady, they get 10 years in jail... WTF? Random chance = a life wasted? Two lives wasted instead of one?

I agree fully basically, with the poster above. Though people hassling me online and off to do FUN stuff when I have WORK to do doesn't make me a happy bunny.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:25 am

Unbuttered toast.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:54 am

The "cyber-bullying" rebuttal is good ;^_^ I admit I was kind of strung-out there, but it's something that's annoying.

Stress aggravates me now, especially college essays. And online stuff...ugh. My mother smoking and blowing cigarette smoke right in my breathing space no matter how I ask her if she can point it away, that sucks. My back pain is real bad, too. I've had to adjust the seat in the car to be straighter, but it doesn't help the pain much. Having to heave a loaded backpack to and from college does more to make the back hurt, too. I already have a slight curvature of the spine and it's annoying.
aparsons

Postby aparsons » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:13 am

My godamn internet sucks ass considering i've a f*cking router downstairs so there shouldn't be any problems with it irregardless. I have to keep changing LAN connections when one has too sh*tty of a signal and vice versa and it pisses me off to the point that i want to call the cable company and be like why the hell is this damn internet so sh*tty? You're supposed to be rated highest in customer satisfaction and where the hell is the evidence of that when this sh*t keeps happening?
Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Episodes: Tsst, Tonsil Trouble, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Known as kylesbigfan69 on kylefanclub.com
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 pm

angeldeb82 wrote:.....disasters like Hurricane Katrina.

You little BITCH!! :x

Anyway, back on-topic. LOL HIGH SCHOOL DRAMU.

Everyone assumes Carlos and I are going out, which is proposterious because I am totally evil and am meant to die as an unloved virgin. Maybe it's because we keep hugging at recess and in the band room. Even our director thinks there's something going on between us. But I disgress (Lolrus hath corrupted meh!). Despite the fact that we're all lovey-dovey to each other, that cannot change the fact that he has a girlfriend..... who lives aaaaall the way in Hammond (which is on the east side of Lake Ponchatrain while we're on the west). I guess I'm his back-up for when he's not visiting her. Still, he's gone through a bunch more girls before me, I doubt I would last with him.

As for you, SuperiorPipMaids, stop misquoting things and using both your accounts at once!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
boo

Postby boo » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:23 am

The entire population of the human race pisses me off! At one time or another everyone manages to piss me off in one way or another. I'm very shocked that some people are still alive after all the stupid sh*t they've done! Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect by far, but there're some losers out there that always manage to do something stupid that just makes you want to strangle them! I'm really starting to HATE people. So, prove me wrong, please! I want to believe that there are cool people out there that won't f*ck me off!

Return to “Hot Topics”