Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

nick007

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:37 am

There's a lot of things so I*l just list what I can think of.
corrupted/mislabeled music or vids on the net, spam, not being able to find what ever it is I'm looking for on the net, being ridiculed/attacked publicly on a message board while some of those people are PMing me saying that they agree with me but are afraid of not fitting in, people who only care about things like money/popularity/drugs/booze/gambling/sex ect and base their whole lives and relationships around it, women who come to me for advice because they seem to only date jerks and then come to me complaining bout how every guy treats em badly and how they wish their b/f was more like me but they won't go out with me, hypocritical people who judge me while doing the very things they preach are wrong like a lot of religious people, people who say I'm a sexist/racist/intolerant/moral/bigot while they themselves are being intolerant of my intolerance, being alone and not having anyone who I can truly relate to and care for me and for me to care about, liers, cheaters, people who break promises to me and then wonder why I get upset with em
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Spanish music that is played too DAMN loud next door pisses me off!

Also, both ads on this forum which are nothing but "Ninja Gaiden II" ads that always repeat EVERY DAMN TIME I CLICK ON A LINK, EVERY DAMN DAY!!! THEY REALLY PISS ME OFF!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:14 am

I have another one.
The fact that I'm pyaing for 8meg speed with Comcast but internet is slower than dial-up sometimes. I'm fairly good with computers(wanted a job repairing computers at one point) so I'm able to rule out everything on my end. I called Comcast and had a Crapcastic experience witch is very typical because the person I talked to today said my signal seems fine on their end and she also said that they wern't showing any outages in my area and she suggested sending someone out but then she told me their backed up in my area by bout two weeks. Also they came here every month and tell me everything on my end is fine. Yet one of my cousins who lives bout 25miles away from me has Crapcast too but they never have any problems and 90% of the time when I run a speed test, I get a slower speed than what they get and their only paying for like 4megs(i think) and I'm paying for twice the speed they are but yet I'm lucky if I get the speed they get. But then DSL and dial-up are much faster their too. Anothe rting that ticked me off is that the person I talked to today said yesterday one of their tecks was having the same problem as me in my area. Aslo the fact that their tecks are backed up by two weeks makes me think that something is going on too. Then the person I talked to told me that their going to offer a faster speed soon witch will be bout 12megs. Why should I pay for 12 when my cousin who has Crapcast too is only paying for 4 and getting 4most all the time but I'm paying for 8 and don't even get 4 sometimes. I wish I knew who to complain to about Comcast.
If anyone has any ideas let me know in PM so I don't derail this post
If I had the chance

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:42 am

pocket wrote:I hate when people hear Chinese then try to imitate it.

Oh, man...don't even get me started on that. I mean, sure, I'm still struggling with my thick American accent [yes, there is such thing] when trying to speak my family's dialect [Cantonese Chinese], but deliberately butchering a language pisses the Hell out of me.

I also hate it when a bunch of racist assh*les speak gibberish to me, trying to 'speak Chinese' to the 'dirty Asian' [and yes, I've been called every racist thing pertaining to Asians in the book]. I'd rip them in half with my bare hands, but they'd institutionalize me or put me in jail.

:x
._.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:58 pm

I hate it when the whole South Park Studios seems to have nothing but "Ninja Gaiden II" ads that always repeat all day, all week, all month!!! When is this "Ninja Gaiden II" madness supposed to end?! :x
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:47 pm

When the flash ads on here cause my YouTube videos running in the background to freeze.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:19 am

BRMBug wrote:When the flash ads on here cause my YouTube videos running in the background to freeze.

Ah, that happens to you too? XD

Ugh, one thing that's always pissed me off is how I can never seem to find things or get a hold of people when I actually need them, even if I can't even seem to get away from them when I don't! That's been happening a lot today. Agh!!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
kap

Postby kap » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:38 pm

The paparazzi fawning over celebutards. :parishilton:
KennyMcCormickRocks

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Bees :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 pm

haha cute :mrgreen:

cheerleaders :craig: :stanpuke: :cartmanlaugh:
KennyMcCormickRocks

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Myself sometimes
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:15 pm

same here
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:49 pm

I couldn't believe what I saw what the camera recorded on the newspapers yesterday. It was about a woman, Ethel Green, who collapsed at around 5:30 AM in a hospital on Monday, and everyone does... nothing! Zilch! Nada! All people thought she already left for the hospital room. An hour passed, and by the time a person finally realized that Ethel was missing and had to search for her, SHE. WAS. FOUND. ALREADY. DEAD. IN. THE. SAME. ROOM. SHE. HAD. COLLAPSED. IN. AN. HOUR. AGO!!! I can't believe these people were so blind and deaf to her that no one was there to help her! Idiots! I hope they rot in jail for neglect of a person. :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:02 am

What hospital was it and was it private, state, local, college/university, or charity one??
I had a test run at a college hospital 1ce and they told me to come back and when I went back they weren't sure why I was their, then the doc found out that the trainees who performed the test didn't do it correctly so they ran it again. Then my parents got billed 2wice because the test was performed 2wice and when they complained bout it to the hospital, they threatened to sue me for not paying. So my parents payed double what they had to when I told em to let em try to sue me(I was a minor at the time they ran the test but had just turned 18 when they tried to bill me so the bill shouldn't of come inmy name at the time) because I would of counter-sued for malpractice. Worse part is that they and a lot of other docs I saw before then had misdiagnosed me and by the time I found out bout it, the statue of limitations had passed so I couldn't sue. I'm borderline legally blind(witch means my best corrected vision with glasses is rite on the ege of being legally blind) but all the docs I saw before then said I could see fine with glasses and was just being difficult. I could of got more help in school if my condition was correctly diagnosed.
Another thing just as bad here is the mental health clinic. I've been to em numerous times but every time they turn me away because I'm not considered a threat to myself or others but my psych and every other doc I pay to see says that without my meds, I could lose it. I threatened to quit taking em and my psych threatened to incarcerate me. I would of called her bluff but I found out that I still would of had to pay for that even thou it wasn't my choice.
If I had the chance

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:38 am

nick007 wrote:What hospital was it and was it private, state, local, college/university, or charity one??

I don't know, but this should explain the neglect in the hospital in New York. WARNING: Contains a graphic image of death:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9lKUwBCIBzA

Return to “Hot Topics”