Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

U_Bstrd!_10

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby U_Bstrd!_10 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:23 pm

The contoversy over the picture of Michael Phelps. Goddamit, that pisses me off. Do you know how many people smoke pot on a daily basis? Alot. Ya, and do you know how many actually deserve to? Not so many. The guy won 8 Olympic Gold Medals. Give me a break. Or, better yet, give him a break.
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 pm

When people use chat speak or shorthand on the boards. I can't barely understand it and the stuff I do understand I don't want to decipher. That and it goes against one of the rules. If I can't barely understand you, then other people might not understand either.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:27 am

yeah, I'm terrible at seeing what that stuff is....

The fact that this thread has three exclamation points and that the search makes you have to be exact. It makes this thread a pain in the ass to search for.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 am

Wii fit man wrote:yeah, I'm terrible at seeing what that stuff is....

The fact that this thread has three exclamation points and that the search makes you have to be exact. It makes this thread a pain in the ass to search for.

Huh... the search thing for me doesn't bring up threads. It used to in the old version. But if you can get it, then it kinda pisses me off that I can't.

Also, it's really annoying when the avy emotions get selected something else and you have to edit to get the right emotion. Right now it's on happy and I didn't click anything D: and I will have to click it in order to be default.

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 am

that started recently for me.

People like that Drodd guy who come to the BBS to make only one or two posts and troll people.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 am

U_Bstrd!_10 wrote:The contoversy over the picture of Michael Phelps. Goddamit, that pisses me off. Do you know how many people smoke pot on a daily basis? Alot. Ya, and do you know how many actually deserve to? Not so many. The guy won 8 Olympic Gold Medals. Give me a break. Or, better yet, give him a break.

But no one forced Phelps to sign his endorsement contract with Kelloggs Cereal. He signed a contract, in exchange for a lot of money on Kelloggs part, and on Phelps part, among other things he would not (I don't know the exact terms of the contract, but the publicity of the photo of what he did broke a term of the contract). So Kelloggs was in their legal right to cancel the contract that Phelps freely signed in the first place. He did not have to sign, but once he did, he was stuck to keep the terms of the contract.

Being a night owl, I don't like getting up super early (will I even have any sleep??) to make a dental appointment before I start my (sleepy) day :x
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:54 am

Stomach problems.. really.. now I have to avoid chocolate or I get diarrhea. Damnit...and I like chocolate too... And I remember when I was a kid eating at White Castle and my sis and my aunt were complaining it going through them while it did nothing to me :|

SPU! Join it!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:47 am

Not enough hours in a day :x

I need at least a 25 or 30 hour day.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:26 am

This guy Jacob at my school. He's an annoying jerk and he's about 300 pounds.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:32 am

The songs at the begining of anime for being too fast to sing along to even in your head while there's english language kareoke lyrics scrolling down the bottom of the screen. Coldplay's Viva La Vida for getting stuck in my head. Music in general because I know way too little about it. Phones because I loose the ability to talk when i call someone up with one.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Postby 203177 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 am

immature people. :evil:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Everything so far this morning!! :shock:

I woke up late. I had a dentist appointment. We got outside to 2 inches of snow, but the big concern was the suprising ICE that formed causing numerous accidents and baadd traffic!! :x

So I was about 15 minutes late because of this. It was really annoying :oops:

Anyways, the nurse was really nice and all looked well. :) -----------------------until the dentist doctor came in :roll:

He said my gums were inflated, and he wanted the swelling to go down. He must have been a bit high because first he forgot in was in three days ago, thinking it was instead 6.

Then he decided/insisted that I come back in two weeks....there is just one big problem with that though....

I go to school three hours away in Vermont, my mother is now recovering from hip surgery, and my dad really cannot miss any more days of work!! :timmy:

So now, I have an appointment on a monday morning in 2 and a half weeks, and everyone wants to cancel except for the doctor because I literally cannot make the follow....but he doesn't care and he insists that he sees me!!! :evil:

So I need advice on what to do. I don't want my dad to travel six hours in two days for a f*ckin dentist appointment. I don't want to go back. He was just very rude and impatient today, not like tuesday when the teeth were removed. I just need serious help!!!!! :(
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Hmm.. I suggest calling the office and ask for a reschedule. If you can't do that, then just don't go.

The avatar creator pisses me off with so many gliches... nah... Actually I like some of the glitches, they are cool in their own way.

Having to get up early to go to classes pisses me off.... having to study pisses me off... Me treating this like a vacation is some what annoying, I know I should be studing, but I don't have the motivation to do so, and it's much easier to get on the interwebz without being in the house, it's a temptation too irrisitable to resist. If I wasn't on the web, I'd probally be drawing and not doing anything productive. I know I should study to get better grades, but I also see no point in doing so :/. Normally procrastinating to the last min helps me study harder at the end, but it didn't help me on my tests...

SPU! Join it!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Having people I know of on the BBS whom I can recognize by their Avatar without having to look at their user name, only to realize that their Avatar is not wearing any clothes :shock: :?

There is a great South Park Studios Avatar Creator with many, many choices, and I don't like it when no choices are selected with the result that the Avatar is wearing no clothes. :oops:

At least poster such as SS wears underpants.

My hope is that the Avatar I am talking about will please put on some clothes.

South Park is TV-MA, but no clothes at all? Just put on something.

This post has been posted in the thread entitled: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!.

Put on some clothes.

Thank you.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:17 pm

I can't tell if *it* has clothes on or not :shock:

Besides, I might like it better this way :lol: :twisted:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!

Return to “Hot Topics”