Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

RideTheLightning

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby RideTheLightning » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:08 am

People who like BFMV, Slipcock, A7x, Hatebreed, etc. piss me off.

Alright so I don't know how but I ended up on this video of this 'guitarist' Synster Gates trying to sweep pick which was honestly pathetic.

I said "This sh*t f*ckin sucks" which yeah, I'm that kind of person, when I see a sh*tty musician regarded as being really good, I get really really pissed. I just have to.

So then a kid responds saying that Syn was the best because he's like 28 and he can sweep pick (really badly).... I can sweep pick and I'm 15, Schliby can probably sweep pick and he's 14.

So I told him to just look up Chris Broderick or Jeff Loomis or Chuck Shuldiner, and we've been having this back and forth for days, and he still hasn't done it. I'm just saying watch a 10 second video of Chris or Jeff or Chuck and he'd say f*ck Syn, but... he's just not doing it. It's so f*cking annoying, it's like really? You're gonna be THAT ignorant? You're gonna say my guitarists suck when you don't even know who they are?

Meanwhile he's saying Zakk Wylde, Dimebag, and Syn are the best.

Zakk sucks
Dimebag is great but this kid probably only likes Walk, Cemetary Gates, and Cowboys from Hell.
And yeah, Syn sucks.

There's way too many ignorant people out there these days.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 pm

The radio performance tax pisses me off.
People who have no fear of making incomplete or easily countered arguments with confidence unsupported by their evidence in Youtube videos, and myself for having way too much fear to be confident things I regard to be facts!
Youtube maintainance.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Insomnia
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Having to sleep 8¬(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am

The goddamn lag on this page! Phillip, SS........
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:00 am

f*cking weather. It was 106 today, and felt like 112 with the humidity. It's 3am, and it's still 90 out there!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm kind of glad that the weather isn't as erratic as it was a few months ago. It was 80 degrees on Christmas Day for Billy Mays's sake!

Now I guess that the only other things left to piss me off would be the thought of having to return to yet another grueling two weeks of band camp. Hey, did I tell you guys that I auditioned for drum major, section leader, band vice president, and junior rep? It doesn't matter anyway since I didn't get either position. Our director picks people according to seniority.

Drum major was obviously out of the question since the position would be given to an upcoming senior (I'll be a junior). Field captain, which is second-in-command, was also given to a senior. The requirements for auditions was conducting a prepared piece, conducting 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4, giving commands (some commands we don't even use), and an interview. My entire day was nerve-wracking. I spent the night before conducting until my arms fell off and only had ten minutes of sleep. My step-dad was also drunk, so that added more stress to the situation. Anyway, I sweated out the Pacific Ocean during the interview, but I got some positive feedback in the end of it all with the judges saying I'm "intelligent, confident, and should continue researching." It turns out that I was the only one out of the six of us who auditioned to actually research this crap. I unleashed the facking fury when I was conducting "Trooper Salute". The purpose of conducting is to convey the emotion of the song through yourself... I guess. At least I know what to look forward to in the future. Luckily I managed to get all that stress off my chest. I don't think I ate until later that evening.

When suddenly...

We had section leader interviews. Since the clarinet section will have a fa-fillion members this upcoming year, we would have about four leaders. And lo, we had three juniors-to-be auditioning and one senior. The interview was suprisingly brief for me. The others spent over ten minutes in the director's office babbling about what, I don't know. The leaders wouldn't be announced until...

Then I got nominated for junior rep and band vice president. It boosts your number of votes if you say ANYTHING in front of the band. Mostly everybody asked people to vote for them because "[they] have an iPhone" or something. I just stood up and droned on and on about what the frick is wrong with this band and what we should do to make it not suck. Yeah, I got a standing ovation out of it. And then...

Stuff got announced. It turns out that the guy who goes to Spaghetti Church Thing got VP. I'm not hating on Christians just because I mentioned that, see? I just think the moral of that story is that you have to go to the church that the cool kids go to. I don't know. Just assume I hate every religion ever invented if I'm not making sense.

As for the clarinet section leaders. "Let's see, Junior A, Junior B, Senior, aaaaand..... BRATTY SOPHOMORE! LOL." Yeah, the director uses seniority... to an extent. In order to qualify for section leader, your parents must kiss the director's ass all year round. It doesn't matter whether you'd actually make a good leader, just as long as your parents are bring the director coupons for the Cheesecake Bistro.

See? Every year you learn something new. Now when someone brings up the word "band", I think of "injustice".

Also, not being able to express my anger pisses me off. Take that, phychiatrists!

'Kay, I'm done.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 pm

As if there weren't already too many people who believed in all the 2012 BS, now they're coming out with a movie, here's the trailer (edited by someone who isn't crazy enough to believe it (parody version)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW2qxFkcLM0
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Adobe Photoshop. Why does it cost a lot? $ 99.99-$299.99?! Man, I probably have to save all my money to get one.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:23 am

People who don't even recognise that asexuals exist
the name asexual, as it's stolen from organisms that reproduce by splitting unlike humans, and isn't really a good term for people who don't have sex
people who argue over what word groups should call themselves
the fact i didn't know bc enough for this drama to effect me
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:29 am

Myself. And I don't know why :/.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 am

Soups wrote:I now activate Asexual Reproduction!

I'm so angry that MySpace doesn't even bother adding "asexual" as one of the orientations. Now everyone assumes I'm trapped in the closet because my preferences are unspecified.

And still not being able to express THE FUUUURYYYYYY!!! WHY AM I SO CALM?!?! AHGSHGH!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 am

The man!!! he's always bringing us down with all of his corporations, and his big buisnesses!!!

Also... Why the f*ck would you not have sex!?
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
seziuremonster

Postby seziuremonster » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:14 am

My brother. He always calls me a brat. :x
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 am

Schliby wrote:The man!!! he's always bringing us down with all of his corporations, and his big buisnesses!!!

Legalize shrooms brotherman! http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1906619

Return to “Hot Topics”