Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

RideTheLightning

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 am

So now I realize the animation of the new episodes also pisses me off. I think season 8 was also good with animation. Everything was simple, and that allowed for simpler scenes and shots which allowed the show to have more meat and potaters to it.

The way Matt and Trey go about putting celebrities into the show pisses me off too. Back a few years ago the celebrity would be in South Park and have something to do with the characters in the show. While Kanye West had never even stepped foot in South Park until the end of the episode.

I am glad to see that season 13 has had more actual South Park than the second half of 12, though. The second half of 12 never actually had an episode with the kids. The China Probrem was them crying over Indiana Jones and acting all over dramatic, BCSE was just Wendy being pissed, the Pandemics was mostly Randy and the government along with Craig ranting, ESM was the kids singing and Bridon, and The Ungroundable was Butters and the goths.
The only episode that had any interaction with any of the boys was About Last Night which was mostly the government and Randy anyway.

So I think they're gradually going back to the way things should be.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Dammit, no one even replied in the randome thread! What do I have to do, beat you all to make it active?!
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 am

No, just keep posting sh*t in there until someone else replies.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am

God, my sister is annoying...

I was joking around, and she said she would like something if she logged in the computer for the night (I don't have the password) and so I said $5 as a joke.. and she took it seriously! :x

Now I have to pay her that much every night I want it!

ARRGH
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:43 am

She can't do that. I would tell your parents, you don't have that money! :?

It pisses me off that I have NO money right now, and it costs money to do stuff, and I don't even know if I will do a lot if anything much really this summer! :cry:

It pisses me off that I could not find a job this summer! :evil:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 am

Extroverts telling me that I should go out more or get some friends. *points to mum and my sis*

People who constantly question on how I dress or look *again points at mum and sis*
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55 am

Michaeloptv wrote:She can't do that. I would tell your parents, you don't have that money! :?

My parents would just say "Well, if it keeps you off that computer, I'm all for it!"
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:31 pm

That I have lots of money but my mom says i'm not allowed to spend it..
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 pm

That I have money but i can't spend it online :(
That the government is talking about changing health care for the old to make them pay for their care personally; why don't they just out and say they want to perform involuntary euthanasia on the poor old =P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 pm

It seems that the whole TV.com website is broken because of the blog glitch! No one has posted blogs in GameSpot since a week ago, and even then, TV.com's blogs are separated from GameSpot's blogs! Also, almost all our old blogs have vanished forever (they've since been moved to GameSpot)! :cry:
Still the same as it ever was.
Ienzo

Postby Ienzo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 am

I hate the eating noises some people make. It makes me so sick! After a couple minutes I just have to get up and leave because I'm gonna puke on their faces! Everyone tells me to just ignore it,or I'm over reacting, or some bullsh*t. Only two of my friends understand because they feel the same way.
How did you find me, when you where there, bathed in the light?
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:58 am

Somehow the message system on TV.com doesn't work, because I keep sending private messages and update the episode thing and try tracking friends, but that glitch prevents me from doing anything other than posting blogs or writing comments! :(
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:05 am

If any person holds any point of view on any issue, chances are that philosophers gave it a name, debated it for decades assessing it's strengths and weaknesses in detail before finally abandoning it and moving onto something more interesting, centuries ago. I find it amazingly disingenuous whenever someone presents their own 'philosophy' / view on any issue as if it were the default position for humanity or as though any other view is sick and unnatural. What really pisses me off are people who take the stance that their idea 'common sense' as just described, and then go onto berate philosophy, that is to say, any examination or analysis of the validity of their own idea, any criticism of it, any variation or progress from it.

On a related note, those who act as though the status quo of their era, whatever it may be, is the default state for human society and any variation is a dangerous experiment in need of validation and justification annoy the pants off me.

Confusing the presentation of a strong belief in an idea, or the criticism of it's alternatives, with forcing it on others pisses me the f*ck off, especially when it gets me wondering weather they're one in the same thing for a couple of days before i realize there's a difference between invasive votes at gunpoint and voting after someone's told you your party sucks. Which reminds me, insults are no substitute for arguments but can back them up; there's no contradiction in a statement that is both intelligent, insightful and insulting. People who can't present an argument without drowning it in profanity piss me off too.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 am

I'm getting REALLY tired of my f*cking slow computer! Why can't we just fix the old one already?!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:55 am

I hate it when people always insult Amnesty International USA by forcing their beliefs down its throat! I mean, every time AIUSA posts a blog like this one, people ALWAYS yell and hurl insults at it, falsely accusing it of harboring evil and covering up war crimes, and forcing it to stop President Obama from "prosecuting Bush for supposed war crimes that occurred 7 years ago"! That's like forcing AIUSA to support war, torture and the death penalty, all of which the organization opposes! The claims of the people who lie about supporting human rights while supporting war, torture and the death penalty are truly a big "F**K YOU!" to AIUSA, and it truly MAKES ME SICK!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

Return to “Hot Topics”