Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

evilcupcake72

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:19 pm

not being able to trust anyone with my secrets, I feel like I can never trust any of my "friends" because they'll always blurt shit out
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 am

Some Tweeters who cheer and gloat over at Ronnie Gardner's execution! How could they stoop so low by posting tasteless comments as this?! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37782957/ns ... nd_gadgets
Still the same as it ever was.

Postby 203177 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 am

being so ignored by my mom i tell her again what she's doing is not right and its one ear and out the other with her! i wanna scream! :evil:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Disturbing kenny

Postby Disturbing kenny » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 am

Solicitors! Some days when I just want to sleep until noon, my sleep gets interrupted by a Solicitor. God, it is so annoying!!!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 pm

people who call football "soccer"
FOR CHRISTS SAKE ITS CALLED f*cking FOOTBALL, NOT SOCCER!!!!!!
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm

seamus yarr wrote:people who call football "soccer"

It's called Soccer in America because there's already a sport called football here, so they just gave football a different name to avoid confusion.

Personally I think football is a better name for what we call Soccer too because it involves more use of the foot than our football. but meh, that's just the way it is I guess.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Kensuke wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:people who call football "soccer"

It's called Soccer in America because there's already a sport called football here, so they just gave football a different name to avoid confusion.

Personally I think football is a better name for what we call Soccer too because it involves more use of the foot than our football. but meh, that's just the way it is I guess.

i agree, american football is more like rugby so it should be called american rugby or something
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

It's simple, we have football, the rest of the world has futbol.

You read it! You can't unread it!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 am

I hate the fact that my computer can't connect to the Wireless-G USB Adapter. Because of this, I get the Blue Screen of Death upon start-up. It happened on June 5, and we had to take a long time before we found out that my computer's problem was the Linksys Wireless-G USB Adapter. Today, we tried reconnecting using Technet, but my computer can't connect to the Internet. So my computer (which is still working) has to stay disconnected until my dad and brother can find a way to reconnect it. This stinks! :cartmansad:
Still the same as it ever was.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 am

Those who post in the Last Reply Thread and get upset when other posters respond to their post. As they get upset when posters respond to their original post, perhaps they should not have posted in the first place :cartmanangry:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:Those who post in the Last Reply Thread and get upset when other posters respond to their post. As they get upset when posters respond to their original post, perhaps they should not have posted in the first place :cartmanangry:

Oh yeah? Well, I hate assholes who try to spread issues all around the forum in an inane crapfest.

Sorry, that comments pissed me off. How appropriate.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Azer

<3? anyoen? xD

Postby Azer » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 am

Mad faces pisses me off xD lets all shoot up and have an oral sex while touching each other passionately.
Wii fit man

LOL

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 am

Azer wrote:Mad faces pisses me off xD

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: HOW DARE YOU I HATE YOU NOW :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Azer

Re: LOL

Postby Azer » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:59 am

Wii fit man wrote:
Azer wrote:Mad faces pisses me off xD

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: HOW DARE YOU I HATE YOU NOW :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

lol gtfo, we carebears can't hate :gaykenny:
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Those who post in the Last Reply Thread and get upset when other posters respond to their post. As they get upset when posters respond to their original post, perhaps they should not have posted in the first place :cartmanangry:

Oh yeah? Well, I hate assholes who try to spread issues all around the forum in an inane crapfest.

Sorry, that comments pissed me off. How appropriate.

You do.

Return to “Hot Topics”