Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ned15

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby ned15 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 am

Wii fit man wrote:Besides that, I was looking at a lot of the programs they have there, and I liked how it looked. Of course, it's out of state, so money will be a problem =/. But I still might get a scholarship...I hope.

I would laugh at you, but I have so much homework during the school year that it makes up for it.

money is always a problem. at syracuse, without any kind of help it would be $50,000+, which is waaaaaaaay too much money.

it's not even that much homework...i'm just being lazy, like always. ah well. senior year shouldn't be to bad. we don't have to take finals...yay.

it pisses me off that there is no more "last person to reply wins" thread.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 am

People stopping at my dog EVERYTIME i take him for a walk and telling me that : "Oh take him in your arms,poor little thing,can't walk yet/DON'T YOU SEE HE GOT TIRED*durrrr*/LEEMMME HUG THAT CUTE LITTLE THANNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Oh how I wish people showed just a little,just one tiny itsy bit of self-control or respect for that matter.

He can walk.He can even run.And fast.The problem that he stops every 10 seconds does not come from him,but from the people that won't leave me/him alone.

PS:The last paragraph was exclusively for the eventual PETArds that say I'm being unreasonable for wanting to teach a 4 months old pup how to walk on a leash
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am

skyindigo wrote:Ugly looking sluts stealin mah mayun PISS THE FUCKOUT OF MEEEE.

Been there, done that, the girl that stole the guy I like wasn't ugly, but she was stupid, whiney as fuck, and her voice was like nails on a chalk board

Turns out he wasn't really worth it in the long run, I learned that the hard way >.<
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
skyindigo

Postby skyindigo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:09 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:
skyindigo wrote:Ugly looking sluts stealin mah mayun PISS THE FUCKOUT OF MEEEE.

Been there, done that, the girl that stole the guy I like wasn't ugly, but she was stupid, whiney as fuck, and her voice was like nails on a chalk board

Turns out he wasn't really worth it in the long run, I learned that the hard way >.<

That sucks :( If there's one thing I can't stand it's a whiney voice and a matching idiotic personality. I don't understand the logic behind male hormones. -___-
and I've realised he's definitely not worth it either.
As a result of this recurring event...I've begun to practice asexuality. It seems much safer.
"Some jokes are short and elegant, like a mathematical proof, or a midget in a ball gown"
~Demetri Martin

I am the product of my action, and the slave to my obsession
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Frenimies piss me off
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:16 am

not getting wi-fi at times on my sister's ipod pisses me off
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Q-O-T-S-A999

Postby Q-O-T-S-A999 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 am

ANYBODY calling me emo
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 am

Guys who walk around with too-big pants that hang off their ass that you can see their underpants. IT-IS-S0-ANNOYING! Have you forgotten how to pull your pants up?? :|

Haa, I love that line.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 am

Stanluv25 wrote:Guys who walk around with too-big pants that hang off their ass that you can see their underpants. IT-IS-S0-ANNOYING! Have you forgotten how to pull your pants up?? :|

It's just a fad.OR they are really proud of that kewl new mickey mouse underwear they've got.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm

:roll: Tell me about it. I saw a guy a couple of weeks ago who's whole entire ass was hanging out. I dont' know how the hell his pants were staying up.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 pm

furrybutch wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:Guys who walk around with too-big pants that hang off their ass that you can see their underpants. IT-IS-S0-ANNOYING! Have you forgotten how to pull your pants up?? :|

It's just a fad.OR they are really proud of that kewl new mickey mouse underwear they've got.

<3
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:00 am

The Angels had such a good chance this season. "Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!" is that the Angels blew it :x

And the Dodgers (whom I don't follow): They are interested only in selling the team to split the proceeds during their divorce proceedings. Come on Dodger Blue, are you playing for L.A.'s fans, or for the McCourt's divorce :x

I don't know whom I pissed off at more: the Angels for not playing up to their potential, or the Dodgers who are playing to get a bigger settlement for the McCourt divorce???? :x :x :x :x :x :x
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:49 am

BRMBug wrote::roll: Tell me about it. I saw a guy a couple of weeks ago who's whole entire ass was hanging out. I dont' know how the hell his pants were staying up.

This. Really, how the hell can someone look at that and say it's cool? It only makes you look stupid and a flippin' gangster or some sh*t.

LOL Zzyxy1!!!! :mrgreen: But they won tonight so I'll be pissed tomorrow as they don't know how to have a winning streak. :wink:

Haa, I love that line.

Postby 203177 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:15 pm

well my dog will not stop barking cause he's playing with this ball that makes him go nuts. i wanna take it away from him right now. i'm annoyed already
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 pm

i get really pissed at people (mostly girls because they tend to do this more often than guys) who talk bad about themselves so they can get compliments. it's annoying and stupid.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames

Return to “Hot Topics”