Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:38 pm

This mosquito bite on my ass cheek.

How it came to be involves my enjoyment of the remote outdoors interrupted by a call of nature and what I'm affectionately calling a "dump stump". I'll let you fill in the rest.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:43 am

...What did you... no, n-never mind.

I can doubly top that. I had one on a ball once. I was awaken... awokendid-did... from a nap with a crazy-insane burning itch down there.
Although I was wearing my boxers, apparently my nards were hanging out, and... yeah. God, it took for-fvcking ever to quit itching all together. And it didn't help that I couldn't "properly" scratch it.

Then also when I was staying with my Great-aunt the last time, I showered outside using a hose hooked up to the cistern, and got like 3 on my ass, 5 on my thighs, and two right next to each other on my back where the bolster of my car seat usually is. That was one hell of a drive back.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Being at my internship, and having nothing to do.....I wish I could just leave now (almost 5) but he is making me stay the additional 20 minutes!! :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 am

When you turn on the radio just in time to hear the last ten seconds of your favorite song.

Granted, you can pretty much listen to your favorites any time nowadays, but that doesn't help you feel better.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Live action shows on Cartoon Network
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 pm

That, assuming i go 2 decades over my nations average, I've lived almost a fifth of my life already and have nothing to show for it, yet have done everything I'd desire to have done.
That some species don't age but none of these can think; that if medical advances continue at the rate of the prior century, the quality and quantity of life for future generations will be greater than my own.
That people don't care about the causes of the desires and emotions they obsess over; that they reject the notion of these things having a cause.
That the probability of art becoming popular is inversely proportional to its originality, internal consistency, relevance, etc. That I can't help but judge art despite knowing its produced only to trick me into wasting my whisp of time on this Planet to fill their coffers with ad revenue
That humans are horrible experimental test subjects, having as they do a small population, large generation time, ability to detect and subsequently be influenced by the test.
That I can't help but have opinions on meaningless topics that don't impact on anyone's lives because of the brillo-pad-on-brain sensation resulting from the logic used by those debating them.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 am

A cameraman being in my effin' face all the fudging time.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Spending as much on transport to get to town as I want to spend when I'm there pisses me off.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:54 pm

The fact that i'm STILL unemployed! :x
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

My nation's unnesicarilly over-inflated sense of self worth on an absolute scale... and how on a relative scale its justified!

Postby 203177 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 am

Im very steamed right now cause the simpsons decided to steal the episode title ESM for there 22nd season premier ep! that title belongs to trey parker and matt stone. they should just think of there own instead of taking there title. i love that ep and they stole it! i will never forgive them for what they did! you don't just take a title and say its yours! :evil:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 am

^ Titles don't really matter that much, like in music, there's plenty songs with the same name. It's also a title that doesn't take much thought to begin with, so pretty much anyone could've thought of it. The creators might not have even known it was the title to a South Park episode. So quit hatin' on da Simps! *puts on a pair of sunglasses and folds arms*

OT: People in my school's neighborhood piss me off. My science class was taking a walk to the beach to conduct some experiments there, and apparently the police received multiple calls from the people living around that area, when all we did was walk.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Drivers that though,they see the light is red they have no trouble getting past the line or me , for that matter.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

203177 wrote:Im very steamed right now cause the simpsons decided to steal the episode title ESM for there 22nd season premier ep! that title belongs to trey parker and matt stone. they should just think of there own instead of taking there title. i love that ep and they stole it! i will never forgive them for what they did! you don't just take a title and say its yours! :evil:

Just like it's difficult to forgive them for the previous season's closer which shamelessly promoted "American Idol" w/ Ellen DeGeneres (who thankfully has stepped down) & allowing (GASP!) NewsCorp boss Rupert Murdoch a voice cameo.
:x
intellix

Re:

Postby intellix » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Marilyn666Manson wrote:One thing that just annoys the hell out of me is:

When people point at their wrist and ask for the time. I know where my watch is, where thr hell is yours? Do i point at my crotch when i ask where the bathroom is?

When people steal other people's jokes and use them as their own!
"PHP/MySQL 'n jQuery developer (so respect ma authoratah!) of Konoro Games - obv one of ze best Conquer Games (if you dont like it, suck on my choco salty balls) and definitely ze greatest City Building Games of all time!!" - Cartman 14:6

Return to “Hot Topics”