Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Kensuke » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:15 pm

People that sit there and talk on and on about nothing to you while you're pissed off, pisses me off even more.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:05 am

Spit talkers
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:14 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:Spit talkers

Heeeeeeey!! :x
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:42 pm

No coffee

People who ask me my weight and/or my age

Random strangers that I don't know, in a public place that make a comment about my weight/age when I'm (hopefully) not going to see their f*ckface again

When someone cracks a "joke" or quote and they believe in their closed head it's so SO SOOO funny and I don't think that it's funny but they repeat and repeat it

"free speech" or "uncensorship" being used to "justify" being an fuck-faced, sh*t slurping moron

ass licking

disability neglect

not swearing enough :( lol

Lot of things make me one angry motherf*cker ^^
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
PanFlute

Postby PanFlute » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Left 4 Dead 2 tanks, and bad episodes (no offenses <3, it's just a Jersey thing)
If you see a Peruvian Flute Band:
---------------------------------------------------
● Do not approach it
● Mark down the Flute Band's location
● DO NOY buy their Cds

---------------------------------------------------
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 am

That THISTV is "off air" right now. They're moving from 8.3 to 33.3. Looks like it'll be a month before they're back up again around here.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 am

Companies that won't give up in their intent to remove Youtube videos and be completely anal about every possible slight copyright violation.

Also, people who just up and disappear from your life and then come back, and act like they haven't been avoiding you.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 am

Wii fit man wrote:Companies that won't give up in their intent to remove Youtube videos and be completely anal about every possible slight copyright violation.

Now, WFM, you're my boy, and I love you like a son (no effing way will I ever suffer a teenage kid but anyway) but even though I like downloading choice episodes from various firefox sources, I HAVE had my own material ripped off and put on other sites so the thing is...

If you make something, you should be entitled to all the moneh that the thing makes. That's the only way people can be motivated to make intellectual property. This sh*t doesn't just fall out of people's asses, you know.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 am

BRMBug wrote:That THISTV is "off air" right now. They're moving from 8.3 to 33.3. Looks like it'll be a month before they're back up again around here.

Sorry to hear that :( It's not happening round here; THIS-TV remains here on digital 5.2.

What pisses me off? First we have record heat over 115F, then it rains hard and is cold, then it's 95 degrees, then it's freezing, more rain, now it's hot again. All within two weeks :x
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:Companies that won't give up in their intent to remove Youtube videos and be completely anal about every possible slight copyright violation.

Now, WFM, you're my boy, and I love you like a son (no effing way will I ever suffer a teenage kid but anyway) but even though I like downloading choice episodes from various firefox sources, I HAVE had my own material ripped off and put on other sites so the thing is...

If you make something, you should be entitled to all the moneh that the thing makes. That's the only way people can be motivated to make intellectual property. This sh*t doesn't just fall out of people's asses, you know.

I guess so, but I wish they wouldn't remove things that are really minor, like if it's just 5 seconds of background music...

You know what really annoys me, though? I sit next to the wall in second period, and the people in the classroom next to us WILL NOT STOP BANGING ON THE DAMN WALLS! What purpose do they have to do that? It's loud, annoying, and really distracting, and no matter how many times we tell their teacher to do something about it, he never does! I miss about half of the material because I'm too distracted by their annoying sounds, and I have to go through a bunch of extra crap to keep myself from failing the tests...Urrrrgh!
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:12 am

Wii fit man wrote:You know what really annoys me, though? I sit next to the wall in second period, and the people in the classroom next to us WILL NOT STOP BANGING ON THE DAMN WALLS! What purpose do they have to do that? It's loud, annoying, and really distracting, and no matter how many times we tell their teacher to do something about it, he never does! I miss about half of the material because I'm too distracted by their annoying sounds, and I have to go through a bunch of extra crap to keep myself from failing the tests...Urrrrgh!

There's only one solution: blow up your school.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KennyMcAmazing

Postby KennyMcAmazing » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:19 pm

People who talk about other people because their own lives are so damn boring.
I LOVE KENNY! Second favorite characters: Kyle and Butters
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Work at the moment you work as hard as you can to get the job done and the managers still treat you like sh*t.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 pm

People that are like a "Charlie Brown" type . Being like 'oh! poor only them'.

They are just a waste of other people's time, in trying to get them happy.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Urgh, I have a good one!

Polls and entire new topics on a forum(this included) blogs and user pages that are just the link to a f*cking youtube video and no description to what it is at all or two words or so. What the sh*t? Pointless...stupid
And it pisses me off
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)

Return to “Hot Topics”