Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

butters kenny

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby butters kenny » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 pm

I agree with WFM, people are overreacting to the earthquake and its annoying...
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Totally agree about over-reactions pissing me off

People who do things for other people, and complain that they 'have to' do those things, when no one asked them to do the things, or when the people they're doing it for told them not to do it or that they didn't have to do it!

(Example. My mum is currently complaining she has to cook dinner for the family, when me and dad told her sh doesn't have to and we'd rather she didn't if she's going to moan about it like usual.)

"200" and "201" NOT being included in the Season 14 DVD or BD set of South Park. Goddamnit Viacom!

Appeasement pisses me off ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Female problems, female problems, female problems
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Wii fit man wrote:...and then called 911 "to be safe". -_-

Man, that's one of the things about that tremor that pissed me off. So here's a rule of thumb for everyone: if you feel an earthquake, don't call 911. They already know. 911 is located on this planet, too. You're just tying up the phone lines for people with actual emergencies.

Also, the millions of dumb farts that brought down the cell network immediately after the quake because they all just had to text/call/tweet all their friends "OMG did u feel that??!!!" Not helpful.
Cellphone companies need to have an algorithm that rejects transmissions during an emergency that contain the letters "OMG".
Actually, let's make that permanent.

You read it! You can't unread it!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 am

Conforming
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Jessica<3

Postby Jessica<3 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 am

People who act real fake all the time, it's really stupid and unneccessary. Why they do it? To have friends, who wants to be friends with someone who lacks a rigid personality? :roll:
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 am

people who wont stop talking for more then three seconds!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:59 pm

How the UK and it seems also Australia do the same thing as the US all the time - having a 'new deal' era at the same time, a 70s recesion, an 80s Thatcher (ragan) era, a 90s 'new labour' (clinton) era... Why can't history be different across the world? Not enough diversity!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:33 am

Yaoi and Yuri pisses me off. -.-" Kinda' gross. Look it up if you don't know the meaning. I don't need haterzzzzz.
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 am

HidanXKyBeXOXO wrote: Yaoi and Yuri pisses me off. -.-" Kinda' gross. Look it up if you don't know the meaning. I don't need haterzzzzz.

yeah it sure is offensive if people use romantic elements with people of the same gender

I mean, stuff like hentai is f*cked up, but it's not inherently bad. Its 13 year old weeaboo fangirls, however, are.

I just got sick, and I'm moving to college tomorrow. FUUUUUU---
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:04 am

What is funny is that even though I live in California, I never "felt" an earthquake. I live in Stockton, in the central valley, and we DO have "earthquakes" like every other day, they register, but not easily felt. I recall ONE TIME I seen things "shake", like the pull cords on the ceiling fan when the fan was off and had been off all day, and the AC wasn't on to blow into it. That's it.

The Bay Area is LITERALLY right next to us, and actually FEELS THE f*ckers. We just get news reports, and the news showing the radius of the quake, and we are in it, even though we don't feel it and the bay does. Must be something to do with our soil insulating us...

As to what pisses me off, my avatar not showing, even though they all show when making a post.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm

People who lack a sense of humour especially myself.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
ShootTheM14

Postby ShootTheM14 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 am

Hippies. Hippies really piss me off.
Pup

Postby Pup » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:56 pm

People who aren't good friends, like, they're fake and aren't really your friend. Or when one of your friends is friends with a bad person.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 pm

People not coming when you expect them to.f*ck,I hate being all impatient and sh*t.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?

Return to “Hot Topics”