Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Whiny people who think everyone lives to give them asspats and get pissed when others don't. Yes, I criticized your work. No, I don't give a damn how much I "hurt your feelings". Grow a skin, you egotistical f*ckface.

Also, people who throw the "I'm suicidal" card. That's not how you win an argument, especially on the internet.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:34 pm

people who throw the "I'm suicidal" card.

If they get suicidal over an argument they need to get help. I think everyone deserves help if they need it but we can't re-shape society to fit those people.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 pm

What really pisses me off is that my parents don't know anything about the Internet! They claim that they know everything about the Internet, that it will never die, and that all the news about the "E-PARASITES Act destroying the Internet" and "Internet Protocol Version 4 being switched to Version 6" are "nothing but all lies and BS"! They don't know anything about IPv4, nor about the destruction the Internet-destroying bill will cause! Well, do they think the story link shown here is a lie, then? :cartmansopissedrightnow:

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.c ... rotections
Still the same as it ever was.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:39 pm

people who think I must be a pothead because I want pot legal >_>

What really pisses me off is that my parents don't know anything about the Internet!

Mine don't know how to copy paste
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Joe1101

Postby Joe1101 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:55 pm

These little dust strings floating around in the air indoors. You see them easy if you turn on a bright light in a closed room, not much, but they are kinda annoying.
I'm Swedish, born 1998, so my spelling/grammar may sometimes be incorrect.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm

That the stream I was watching tv on broke down :(
i just got into a new channel and now i can't see :@
that pisses me off.
As does my growing unconfidence, I've been seeing simple tasks I've done 10 times over before as 'too hard.'
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Getting way too emotionally invested in the outcome of a sporting match. Why does it matter so goddamn much if "my" team wins? This is just entertainment; a child's game played by millionaires as a vehicle to advertise to me. I'm a logical enough person to fully understand the absurdity of getting all worked up over the outcome of a silly game. Yet I regularly find myself yelling obscenities at a referee 1,000 miles away.

And the physical violence I find myself committing at times when I watch a particularly intense game by myself, usually. Case in point: during game 5 of the NLDS, I got really pissed in the 9th inning and totally kicked this fan I had in the living room. My little toe has finally healed from that irrational outburst.

Is this really just about sports, or am I also venting about other shortcomings in my life? Is this some animalistic propensity toward violence otherwise suppressed by society rearing it's ugly head? Or am I just a fucking psycho who needs to calm the fuck down and stop acting like an angry toddler every time Charles Woodson gets called for a bullshit pass interference or Cory Hart strikes out with the bases loaded?

You read it! You can't unread it!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

you're over-reacting dude most people get like that after sports matches it seems. Situation and adrenaline have a lot of power. It's probably a good thing to indulge our tribal monkey brain once in a while ;)

People who make me scared to admit my views openly piss me of :@
facts that put me in perspective piss me off ._.

Someone on youtube who thinks women who sell access to their vagina for cash are NOT whores because...apparently saying women who sell sex for $$$ are whores is offensive to women, so they can't be whores or something... wtf?

People who think saying the Catholic church selling babies is bad is insulting all catholics, so defend the church selling babies in the 70s to fund wars in south America =I

People who get offended over anything >_> The 'I am not a costume' campaign is a perfect example *_*
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
L!k3@B0$$

Postby L!k3@B0$$ » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 am

I hate it when people make threads about "things that PISS YOU OFF!!!" O_o
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:02 am

That pissed me off, right there!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
missdarcy

Postby missdarcy » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:07 am

I have been serving tables for a few years now and have had the desire to write & illustrate a comical, sarcastic piece that empathizes with other service industry workers/possibly makes random readers more aware of themselves. blah blah blah... a couple random pet peeves....

1. The "WE ARE READY"; people who flag me down because they "are ready" but they have not read the menu (subsequently they waste my time while I stand there and watch them read the menu). Sometimes they do this even before letting their guests order a beverage or open the menu

2. When I walk up to a table with 4 menus and 1 person, its always annoying when that person informs me that there is going to be 3 more people... as if I cannot see the 3 empty place settings; I promise, this is not the one and only chance to speak with me. Its almost even more annoying when that person is unable to order a beverage (even if its water) until their guests arrive.

3. The self-acclaimed tipper. Usually when someone says "don't worry we/i will take care of you" they leave around 10-15%, which is not a good tip. If you go out to eat, tip 20%. If you claim to "take care of someone", tip more than 20%.

3B. [This happened (again) last night] If you are leaving your phone number for your waitress, tip more than 10%--> nobody wants to call a cheap ass. I found it hilarious that this guy left me $10 on $100 and his phone number (on the other hand, I was irritated with the sh*tty tip).
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 am

People sucking Steve Job's cock.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm

^^Agreed.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Barack_Obama wrote:People sucking Steve Job's cock.

Didn't you know? Everyone is immediately awesome and perfect once they die.

Some bitch I know faked cancer for attention. That pissed me off.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Wii fit man wrote:Some bitch I know faked cancer for attention. That pissed me off.

Wow, seriously?

People constantly asking me questions gets under my skin....then I get pissed.
Can't we all just get along?

Return to “Hot Topics”