Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:06 am

The inability to copy (rather than move) posts from one thread to another pisses me off. If I could copy posts, then
Barack_Obama wrote:Arguing with some black lady about minority rights, specifically gay rights. She is all HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THEIR STRUGGLE TO OURS!

would have remained in the other thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Arguing with some black lady about minority rights, specifically gay rights. She is all HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THEIR STRUGGLE TO OURS!

Excuse me if I don't have an adequate response to that. However, it does piss me off to some degree.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:52 am

Americans who know less about the constitution or their history than I as a foreigner do.

Arguments so poor and repeated you know the people using them are copying it from a source they don't even understand. People who scrape for any argument to support their position however weak. People who don't even understand the position they defend.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
phrosty

Postby phrosty » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:36 pm

The inability to post concerntly without interruption from the server.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 am

when my hair goes in front of my ears between my headphones and my ears. My socks being way too itchy and getting dirty way to quick. How hard it is to judge how much pasta to have. My belt is either too tight or too loose never just right. My inbuilt speakers being too quiet to hear the computer unless i use headphones which hurt my ears :(

As a guy who's got no self control, I can't understand how people with more temptations to do bad things than me don't do them all the time; so the way people act like people tempted to do bad things but who don't (who have way more self control than people like me who don't) are impure somehow, seem like dicks to me. But so do people who act like having bad temptations is somehow a good thing, like it brings something good to the world, they're confusing what makes someone a good person and what makes a good situation IMO.

Doing a small bad thing (buying 1 thing i don't need for example) makes me feel less bad about doing further bad things so I'm more likely to do them in future

People who can't accept other people define a word differently to them or think a policy will have different outcomes than they do, no matter how much evidence you present them that other views exist. Not that the other views might be true mind, just that they exist, so saying that word or goal doesn't inform on how you want to achieve that goal or what you think the word with many meanings means.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm

I was awaken at 6AM to someone banging on the door next to mine because he locked himself out and the girl she was with was sound asleep....

Luckily for me, after 20 minutes of trying to go back to bed and.... *bang bang bang* I decided to look up facebook and call this gal. She didn't answer, but she must have heard the phone finally because about 2-3 mins after I called the kid was let in.

Too bad I had to be up today at 7 :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:26 pm

As long as you got to bed early the difference between 6 and 7 isn't as big as it could be. People who buzz in drunk at 4 am piss me off too when I'm trying to get to sleep.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:57 pm

that all the avatars have sad faces. wtf is this?
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 pm

ned15 wrote:that all the avatars have sad faces. wtf is this?

That's annoying me too...why can't we change the expression?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:52 pm

You can on SPS UK.
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Mamont wrote:You can on SPS UK.

I would if my sodding account works there lol.

It's odd, in that me being in the UK, I have to patch the hell out of my browser, so to force the .com site to load, before I can even get access.

Another reason why I hate using this BBS, as it's such a dam faff to get anywhere, where there is no real need at all, for these separate sites that are country specific.

In short, all the sites are a complete mess, poorly organised, and I think the data base is about ready to crap itself with respect to user accounts, as I have started to see DB fault warnings too.

Least with the original IRC chat room (Which is still here folks, vis the west park link in my sig, under TV RELATED) which was even here before this site started, and for a while accepted as the main chat from this site, works, with very little to no issues.

See the point I am making here nall, or cat got your tongue, like it was when you could not even bother to tell us or communicate why the IRC room was dropped?
Last edited by stanmarsh14 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Nall...

US
- login doesn't disappear ofter you login - gotta click the x to close the dialog box
- expressions don't work like they do on the UK site

UK and US
- neither site will remember me, so I have to login each time
- default expression doesn't match what I actually have in my avatar gallery

And yeah, what went on with Viacom, that made you remove it from the menu lists here?

I don't know whether to keep these two posts here or move them to Site Bugs.

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Rain pisses me off!

Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:14 pm

It pisses me off when the dishwasher does a piss poor job of cleaning the dishes, so we have to wash them before we load the dishwasher. It pisses me off even more when my Stepfather yells at me for this, even though he was the one who loaded the dishwasher. It pisses me off when I mention this fact and he accuses me of not using common sense. It pisses me off even more when it's impossible to get him to see this, and then my mom gets pissed at me because she thinks I'm giving him a hard time. And it pisses me off in the extreme when all of this compounds on the fact that it's TOO DAMN NOISY IN HERE!!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
TheJOJ96

Postby TheJOJ96 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 am

The avatars need to be about 20% cooler.

Return to “Hot Topics”