Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 am

Being back home surrounded by my dad, brother, and dad's 'fiance' pisses me off. I want to be back where my mom is. I'd be so much happier. :(
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:02 am

my teacher gives us homework everyday i can't stand it anymore!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:23 am

Being unable to fall asleep. I'll just listen to Pink Floyd until I'm a bit more relaxed...
Can't we all just get along?
mattcras

Postby mattcras » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
mattcras wrote:I hate having epilepsy it sucks,,, it sucks butters' chinballs! Like I just started college and for 3 weeks in a row while waking up for my morning class I had a seizure then couldn't make it to school. So I had to drop that class because it wasn't worth it... And of corse it's been doing this to my schooling for years but now I'm serius! AND its been holding me back from driving and getting a car for years. And then theres all the social drama it brings ya know. Like just recently my girlfriend of 4years told me how she can't stand the thought of losing during a seizure and it gets to her all the time. Idk what to say to that.
EPILEPSY PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

Wow, that sucks dude. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

"Those Christmas lights have to come down people because they offend people with epilepsy."- Mayor Macdanielle "Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo"
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but the other day I was listening to this, and the first comment pissed me off! "Now these guys are musicians. So rare these days." How is it rare these days? On which grounds does one make such a stupid assumtion?

Just because you're stuck in the 90s doesn't mean that there's not a lot of excellent music today. It just means you're too lazy to find it.
And comparing Soundgarden to Justin Bieber to make a conclusion that today's music suck is just insane!

By the same analogy I can compare this to this to make a conclusion that today's music is better than 90's.

Once again I appologize for this. I just had to get it off my chest. Thank you.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 pm

not having anything to be pissed off about and post here pisses me off?

People protesting piss me off when they block my path to class and force me to walk a long way.
That my room doesn't clean itself pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
InTra

Postby InTra » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm

lol, reading peoples posts of what pisses them off.
Everyone knows Cherokee Tampons are the most absorbent.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm

My dad. He says he loves me, but I almost broke down in boot camp when I heard I wouldn't be able to live with him anymore. I'm almost certain my stepmom had him do it, but he still chose her over me. And now they're divorcing. Makes me feel reeealy wanted. :(
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:03 am

Having so much to watch on a daily basis, then adding things.

I watch 3 news commentary shows, soon to be 4 next week when The Young Turks starts on current, I watch The Young Turks' online show which is an hour or so for the politics section, I watch Jeoprady!, 2 local newscast's late edition, and The Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Every day. Only the The Last Word with Lawrence O'donnel, Daily Show and Colbert aren't on Friday. On top of all this, on Tuesday I watch Sons of Anarchy, and Wednsday I watch Mythbusters. So those days are especially long.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:39 am

Computer viruses!!!!!><
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:21 pm

The new Assassin's Creed being so god damn short. Last one I thought it made it obvious in the ending that the next one would include modern day New York state in it, but nope. The next one is for sure 100% though, that is made crystal clear in the ending now, especially because it is playing off the idea of the 2012 bullsh*t, and takes place around December 21st, 2012, so it must be released before then, also. (I know, I know, hurr durr 2012. The game is still fun.)

I hope NY City is in the game and not just the cave in NY state where they go to, I would like to run on the sky scrappers. .__.

EDIT

Looks like the next one will take place in Egypt. And the modern day side of the game in NY, the end of this one they are already there in NY. I just hope there is some modern day free running included. :D (all the modern day free running so far has been inside a warehouse and old ruins... and the Roman Colosseum.) Confusing to have 2 different settings and times in the game, but if you played it you know what I mean by saying that.

On November 18, 2011, PSM3 reported that Assassin's Creed III is to be set in Egypt, which states in its rumour section that the 2012 sequel could use the setting for "at least part of the game." That information tallies with hints dropped in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Computer and Video Games reported. Computer and Video Games wrote: "Darim, the son of past protagonist Altair, namechecks the ancient Egyptian capital of Alexandria at the end of Revelations, noting that he has moved books there from the Assassin's library."
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Unassumption wrote:not having anything to be pissed off about and post here pisses me off?

In other words, you're pissed off all the time.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:54 pm

it pissed me off when someone calls the office to "order" from us and then after they take up 20 minutes they don't even buy anything!

what a flipping waste of my day!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:23 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:My dad. He says he loves me, but I almost broke down in boot camp when I heard I wouldn't be able to live with him anymore. I'm almost certain my stepmom had him do it, but he still chose her over me. And now they're divorcing. Makes me feel reeealy wanted. :(

awww I'm sorry <3

Youtube changing things around for the 3,056th time!!! Gggrrrr just leave it the way it WAS!!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
The New PT

Postby The New PT » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:47 am

My avatar not showing up yet.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!

Return to “Hot Topics”