Moderator: Big-Will

pipiscute

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby pipiscute » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 pm

ingrown toenails
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:36 am

People who use memes for comedy. Regurgitating an unfunny joke over and over doesn't somehow make it funny. Now shut up.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:49 am

Sleeping, probably.

Pisses me off, as it takes up half my day.

Autocorrect pisses me off.

When it puts a capital letter at the start of a word, when the word begins with a lowercase letter, even after i correct it. How hard it is to get superscript or subscript in open office.

They told me I'm not doing enough to get ahead in my life

They say that but don't do anything to help you get ahead, right? Your a little slave for your mum round the house from what you say too. How everyone is unlucky with their parents in some way or other pisses me off :I

saved through sheer luck.

When people win through luck but claim it was skill, then lose through 100% fault of their own but claim it was bad luck, pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

People with grandiose delusions and those who think that they are more important than everybody else.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 am

pipiscute wrote:ingrown toenails

Yeah... I had been living with that for years in highschool. My mum finally forced me to go to pedicurist. One quick snip of scissors, and it was over. I felt pretty stupid. All those years of pain gone in a second.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:15 pm

People who think they can change other people for the better by hurting them, especially when those other people aren't hurting anyone, piss me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 pm

The fact that this sh*tty country still hasn't reached GDP it had in the '80s. Yes, during the communist era!
The fact that formerly leading party still managed to get almost third of the votes, although they f*cked this country completely, and their ex leader (ex prime minister) is in jail for corruption, along with couple dozen politicians from the same party!

Mamont wrote:The fact that this BBS is dead! And of course, this happens when I'm not working. When I am working, everyone posts. Where is everybody? I feel like I'm talking to myself.

There! Now that I haven't got the time to look at all the new post, let alone, post all I wanted, it's crowded here.
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Wii fit man wrote:People who use memes for comedy. Regurgitating an unfunny joke over and over doesn't somehow make it funny. Now shut up.

I dunno, the 140 percent jokes make me crack up every time. :lol:

"Loading... 75% of 140%"

9gag is good material when having exams.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 pm

The "science media" pisses me off
Especially how they try to make a religious controversy out of everything

their ex leader (ex prime minister) is in jail for corruption,

That our ex-leaders avoided jail for their corruption pisses me off ._.
"new labor" pisses me off
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
TheJOJ96

Postby TheJOJ96 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:09 am

The fact that there are Family Guy ads on a South Park website pisses me off.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 am

I know, it's effing weird, right? Anyway...

SOME DICK HOLE STOLE MY EXTENSION LADDER OIT OF MY BACK YARD!!!
True, I have no fence, and I never liked that ladder anyway. Even before I fell off it and broke my arm, it was always too rickety extended all the way. But, I mean its the principle of the thing that pisses me off. Just like when my f*cked up Kenwood was stolen out of dad's old Lumina. We did leave the thing unlocked all the time, but still... principle.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:09 am

MEP Daniel Hannah and all his voters; he keeps going on FOX news spreading lies about the NHS and saying the UK should go to war with Iran and Pakistan after abolishing the welfare state. The right wing tabloids that don't seem to realize the UK doesn't own 1/3 of the world anymore as if it ever did so can't be economically self sufficient. The way right wingers here blame the EU for sh*t that's totally internal, like our abolishing the death penalty and legalizing gayness, or getting a minimum wage.

people (atheist, theist, whatever) who say opposing them (science, the state, the market, etc) is being religious.

How people send "bad" kids to juvie for stupid little things now-days (from farting in class to calling the teacher cute) while at the same time not letting "good" kids out to explore because people think the outside world is more dangerous than ever even though it's safer thanks to the media which also pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BDurden

Postby BDurden » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:21 am

I hate when I see a Facebook post that is verbatim a news article I just read fifteen minutes ago. I feel like saying "Is that what you do? You take some obscure passage and try to pawn it off as your own idea? To embarrass my friend, impress some girl?"

I also hate ice cream and rainbows. I don't know why.
M.C.K.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:00 am

Corporations.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 am

BDurden wrote:I also hate ice cream and rainbows. I don't know why.

What about rainbow ice cream?

Return to “Hot Topics”