Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:41 am

In some cases, the hatred is inside and all they needs is a target to project it on

Agree - a lot of racists probably know their justifications are BS but want someone to lynch.

Dealing with a creationist who insists mutations being mostly harmful means mutation can't have been the source of variation. Even as I point out evolution predicts this, that textbooks on it say this, he insists it disproves it.
Rejects evidence from bacteria because bacteria are 'evil' so them reproducing better after a mutation makes that mutation 'detrimental.'
Claims there's no evidence even as I lay it down.
Throws insult after insult as I'm polite then clams I'm a hateful bigot for just not accepting all scientists are part of a global conspiracy.
Claims all I need to know about evolution is in a few youtube videos he made about it being wrong as if any science can be told in 10 minutes or less.
Claims entropy disproves evolution - only learned it to push politics, didn't learn it for his own enjoyment which pisses me off at his upbringing blinding him to science.
Claims his idea needs no evidence because it's common sense, but 100 links isn't enough evidence for evolution - higher standard of evidence for everyone else pisses me off.
Insists evolution is a religion and that the bible is science too - that level of projection pisses me off. When people claim you're what THEY ARE (you're a religion! you have faith! you just believe it!) it's sad and pathetic more than pisses me off, but does that too.

A homophobe I'm dealing with says the only true definition of gay is happy ... people who don't get that words change piss me off!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 am

The New PT wrote:
Unassumption wrote:
I hate people who label anyone who disagrees with them as a "jealous hater" in a pathetic attempt to deflect criticism.

Anyone who responds to criticism not with a refutation of what was said, but criticism of the person criticizing them, piss me off.

It's not an either/or thing. Sometimes criticism is justly deserved, and constructive criticism is helpful, but this:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 4245_n.jpg

is SOMETIMES true as well. People don't need a reason to hate. In some cases, the hatred is inside and all they needs is a target to project it on.

...or they're just giving their honest opinion. :| It doesn't matter if it's constructive or not, other people aren't "haters" for saying what they actually think, and if they think "you suck", then that's what they say.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:48 am

How we're so spoiled today we don't see the benefits of modern medicine, law or technology, so attack the hand that feeds us.

When people act like something horrible is good because it could've been worse - and use that as an excuse to not stop that horrible thing happening again or to other people!

People who have a much higher standard for everyone else than they do for themselves.

People who learn ONLY to win in debates or support what they 'already know' and are smug gits about what they know.

Amazon listing computer cases with computers making 'low to high' price searches on computers impossible.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:15 am

People who have a much higher standard for others than themselves piss you off? That is a surprise. Once when we were arguing, you told me that I would probably do better in your "system" than you would..Remember that?

And, I don't think you understand what people mean when they say something could have been worse.. Usually, it is something that happened to them, and maybe it is something they might not have the means to prevent from ever happening again to anyone..Ever. We can't all be Superman. And usually, when they say " it could be worse" , they are not making an excuse not to fix something, they are trying to put on a brave face or maybe trying not to loose it over whatever happened..I have been through some hard times, and truthfully, if I let myself see exactly how bad things were when they were happening, I might have just lost it. I might have made the same choices certain people I know have made, and ruined their lives with..Namely, using drugs and alcohol to deal with problems. And compared to the outcome of those kind of choices, someone saying a bad situation could be worse, is not a bad thing at all.

Listen, there are billions of people in the world. And you don't control everyone. There are always going to be people who say, do, or believe things you don't agree with. No matter what you do or say. Making yourself miserable all the time about it doesn't do one any good.
Sarita.Amg

Postby Sarita.Amg » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 pm

When people touch my Kimmy K ass!
Do you know who I am? I am AMG.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:24 pm

A cover of Beethoven's 5th symphony that's in a commercial on Croatian TV. They made one of the most dramatic and exhilarating masterpieces in history of music into a happy radio friendly song.
They ruined it for me forever, like they did with 9th symphony for Alex in A Clockwork Orange. It makes me physically ill!

Unassumption wrote:Dealing with a creationist

Why would anybody debate a creationist? They've already proven they don't listen to reason.

People who regard evolution like it's an inteligent being piss me off.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 pm

People who deliberately misinterpret what I've said as an excuse to go on insane obsessive rants about me piss me off.

The moon for obstructing my view of Jupiter - *hires PT to blow it up*

Chin hair pisses me off, needs shaving all the time and gives me shaving cuts!

People who rush me or complain I'm not doing something when I'm doing it piss me off.

People who regard evolution like it's an inteligent being piss me off.

Teachers who feel the need to personify a natural force piss me off, as do people who treat natural laws like moral laws ("gays are evil because they don't help the species propagate and evolution that!")

Anyone who thinks any ideology is more important than human life pisses me off.

People who think music or art that's enhanced with computers isn't real as if it's made without the help of instruments or tools already. I want to see what a camera can't do not how much effort someone can put in. Not that I like most electric music or digital art just that people bashing those things seems so Luddite.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
The New PT

Postby The New PT » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Unassumption wrote:
The moon for obstructing my view of Jupiter - *hires PT to blow it up*

I'm still working on it, man. God, how I hate that f**king moon. One day. One day, I swear you'll all be looking up on a clear night during a full moon and you'll see it crack like an egg and then BOOM. Then you'll know I wasn't kidding.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:10 pm

People who insist a new discovery has to have a use RIGHT NOW or it isn't worth making, as if most discoveries in the past were made with full knowledge of their implications, piss me off.

How adoption is so strongly regulated (smokers and fat people can't) when kids desperately need adopting and there's no regulation for the 'natural' alternative.

When an active or artificial thing is seen as the 'status quo' so doesn't need regulating when it's more or as dangerous as the natural alternative.

People going to jail or getting hurt for something that doesn't hurt other people (stuff i don't agree with like sexual harassment or racist remarks as well as pot and hookers).

Politicians or other employees getting hired or fired for things totally unrelated to their ability to do the job (Sex scandals or family values, right wing politicians dressing up as nazis or left wing ones dressing up as commies, etc.).

People's willingness to send troops in to kill, but not drones, which endanger less of our people's lives / health / sanity and have the same chance of civilian casualties because it's not fair.

Bobbles on the carpet that refuse to be vacuumed up.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Some of my facebook "friends" and their random posts with no sence what so ever!
E. g: "pizza, coke, uno, mum, dad, daughter... and than bed and 'the next big thing' until morning"
or "just jammin" or "All clear:)))", etc.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:34 am

flash 11 is so hard to install and a bunch of sites 'upgraded' so i need it now.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:29 am

Unassumption wrote:flash 11 is so hard to install and a bunch of sites 'upgraded' so i need it now.

Need help? Next time you catch me online I will help you.

Yeah, Flash is hard to install on Linux for someone coming from Windows. Sorry about that, catch me online and do not forget to tell me.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 am

Random un-needed 'updates' to websites piss us all off.
Waking up with a headache pisses me off
losing stuff pisses me off
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BDurden

Postby BDurden » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:10 pm

when I get disoriented... that totally sucks, dude.

ha ha to be honest, i hate it when i cry.
M.C.K.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Our Internet is as slow as molasses today. When I try to move to a webpage, it takes either a few minutes or forever to load! And sometimes it keeps disconnecting for a few minutes before reconnecting again! It might be because of the router, because I can't play a video on YouTube this way! And my mom claims that my Internet is slow because of too much junk, but it's not! When will our Internet router functioning be fixed? :( :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.

Return to “Hot Topics”