Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby mo303564 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:50 am

Sorry. It must be close to election season for me... :P

Oh yea. I gotta vote in 13 days!! :shock: That pisses me the f*ck off!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

If it makes the prez feel better I could talk about how the "Vatican II" new rules on how some of the words in the Catholic Mass have changed back to the 'Latin' format of the words (no they just hate our guts). Anyways it pisses me off because its repeatitive, obnoxious and doesn't make as much sense, cause some of the words are like too long and complicated. :o

And who wants to know that Jesus Died, went to Hell for 3 days and then rose from the dead!! :roll: And another thing, stop making the priest like they are f*cking apostles to Jesus, because they are not!! :x
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18830
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:25 am

angeldeb82 wrote:You know what I hate? Websites who always claim that anti-choicers (which could be pro-lifers) make attacks on the Bible. These sites act as if the Bible claims that "abortion is okay", but it's not! Idiots! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

You should know that the Bible doesn't discuss abortion, since it doesn't count anyone less than a month old as a person (so the commandment against murder doesn't apply). It does discuss miscarriage that results from the pregnant woman being hurt by brawling men - her husband can sue the man or men responsible for the miscarriage and be compensated for his (and her) loss as the judge sees fit. So, the Bible is silent about abortion being okay or wrong.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:07 am

mo303564 wrote:And Niels...California pisses me off because your f*ckin state is now making it a law that kids get taught gay marriage in Middle School as part of history and culture classes, while also taking away religious influence as part of that history and culture. Its asinine and unmoral. But then again, it's Califrornia...it doesn't surprise me. Anything they do no longer does.... :| So I digress.


Let's go.

First off, at least our state has a name for itself. New Hampshire is an absolute worthless piece of land next to California. Nothing grows there, half of all Americans couldn't find it on a map, and nobody even lives there. I'll do my skiing in Colorado and buy my maple syrup from Vermont. If I want covered bridges, I'll go to Connecticut. California may have its problems, but so would your state if it had 40,000,000 people. That's the result of having the nation's largest GDP, some of the world's most desirable weather and scenery, and a population that doesn't treat you like shit just because you're gay.

Second, while I'm not a big fan of this law, I fail to understand what negative consequences could arise from it in your perspective. I'm of the opinion that we should teach kids about individuals and their contributions to society rather than grouping them together in a certain race, class, creed, gender, or sexual orientation. Nobody should have to learn about Cesar Chavez and Enrique Iglesias simultaneously just because they're both Hispanic.

Third, this law wouldn't have even come into existence if you...YOUR people...YOUR Christians, didn't treat homosexuals like shit. All this bill is doing is trying to get future generations to understand that homosexuals are a crucial and beneficial part of society no more or less than anyone else is, but your ugly, fat Christian ass is too god damn ignorant to understand that homosexuals are the same human beings as you and I, who did not choose to be who they are. That is why I refuse to talk to you. That is why I defriended you on MSN and Facebook. Your bigotry is beyond sick. You are a mentally-disabled psychopath.

As for religion in schools, read the Constitution, and the eleventh article of the Treaty of Tripoli. If you want religion taught to your kids, home school them, or enroll them in a fuckin' Catholic school. That's what those institutions are for. And even then, you're better off home-schooling them. My mother went to Catholic school and so did a couple of my friends, and they're all atheists today. That's not because of what they learned in school or revamped legislation. It's because your religion is dying a slow, painful death as people start opening their eyes and freely sharing information with the rise of the internet.

If I was born into your family, I would have committed suicide before I was old enough to own a gun. The good-minded Christians out there who don't take the Bible literally or discriminate or think less of gays and non-believers are getting their reputations tainted by people like you. Call me arrogant, call me biased, call me rude...I don't care. I'm just glad none of my Christian friends are like you, and I'm REALLY motherfucking glad I'M not you.

I have long been tired of being nice to you. YOU piss me off.
The New PT
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby The New PT » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 pm

This is a can of worms.
Last edited by The New PT on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
BDurden
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:55 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby BDurden » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:53 pm

I hate bananas. B-a-n-a-n-a-s.
M.C.K.
Barack_Obama
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Barack_Obama » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:50 am

Image
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
The New PT
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby The New PT » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:46 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Image


You want to make something of it, tough guy? what do you wanna do, huh? What do you wanna do?
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Kensuke » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:29 am

I disagree with your overall opinion and your antics Pip Tweek.

hehehehe Score 1, Kensuke!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
The New PT
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby The New PT » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 am

Kensuke wrote:I disagree with your overall opinion and your antics Pip Tweek.

hehehehe Score 1, Kensuke!


Damn, you burned me.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 am

And you smell like cat bottoms. :P
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Mamont » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:19 pm

mo303564 wrote:Oh yea Mamont....my headphones break after 1-2 months as well. The wires go. Sometimes it's just one side as well, but the pressure in your ear sucks and you gotta get new one...I just did and it too pisses me off! :evil:

It's prbably because they keep falling from the table. I'm not too careful a person, I must confess.
New ones? Oh, no. I'm not forking over $ 50 every two months. I'll fix it. It's easy.

mo303564 wrote:Unassumption: Sorry but if you go to a better school it *usually* means a better job with more money. If you can afford it you will get further. Politicans are the same way...meaning that nobody with under basically $400,000 can win an election these days and that really pisses me off becase our nation is f*ckin big government and big business. :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hnho1t9 ... ature=plcp

Niels0827 wrote:half of all Americans couldn't find it on a map

That's they fault, not New Hampshire's. And if that's the case, how many Yanks can find Italy or Australia?

Niels0827 wrote:and nobody even lives there

1,318,194 people live there. :P

Niels0827 wrote:All this bill is doing is trying to get future generations to understand that homosexuals are a crucial and beneficial part of society no more or less than anyone else is, but your ugly, fat Christian ass is too god damn ignorant to understand that homosexuals are the same human beings as you and I, who did not choose to be who they are. That is why I refuse to talk to you. That is why I defriended you on MSN and Facebook. Your bigotry is beyond sick. You are a mentally-disabled psychopath.

I'm new here, and still don't know people here that well, but Mike never struck me as a homophobic bigot.
Mike about his best online friends: "I'll have Paul and Kfgg fight over that one :lol:"

I think you both need to chill out. You're like two cats in heat.
I'd love to put the two of you together and see what happens. :P

BRMBug wrote:And you smell like cat bottoms. :P

In heat.
Unassumption
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Ubuntu not recognizing my wifi
How easy to manipulate the human brain is - and how bad at manipulating people I am ;)
People arguing over meaningless stuff

If you can afford it you will get further.

How money goes to money. I was talking more about how well off families like mine pay less insurance and get better deals with banks, or how the same $ gamble is less risky for people with more $.

My smart people think they can't learn - and this lack of confidence stops them. How people think they need to learn to be worth$ or that learning will get them $.

my headphones break after 1-2 months as well

more like weeks for me =/ cheap headphones die quick :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby mo303564 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Mamont: Me and Niels go back about 2 years. It's gone from being really good friends to well...... :roll: Also, My headphones cost me $15. They were cheap and i guess if you wrap them around your ipod then they will eventually break :oops:

Also, I could care less about New Hampshire. I actually want to leave this hellhole anyways. Vermont was in a way, nicer. I don't mind Massachusetts (except their drivers :P ). NH has not much going for it...except for Liquor stores on our Highway! :shock: I'm not kidding, my brother works there too!

Me and Niels together right now would be like putting Lemiwinks with Wikiwinks....someone won't come out the same :lol: and knowing my pussiness he'd probably kill me :|

I'm more of an expressor of words than an agressor of fighting anyways :wink: :P



Now...Niels

If you listened to me earlier, I stated that even I (at times) cannot stand the Catholic Religion. They have new laws, and most of the priests are flawed and stupid. However, that being said, it is my religion, and I was grown up upon it. I have no intentions on leaving and not believing in anything because I do believe in the main aspects of the church...maybe not the way it is currently run, but I believe in its history and its foundation.

I also would never last in Catholic School because of this. In fact, I know 2 people who were in Catholic School. One changed his religion, and one is now athiest. This is why you should get main school and not private schooled/home school...because it makes you a complete outcast and dear I say it "a fool". Even South Park showed this. The only way to learn is knowing how others interact, so that you are not a social outcast. Call it being 'mine-wrarped' or something but this is my beliefs. I have a religion. I'm not the biggest religious coop out there because they are crazy and sadistical (see WBC). I also have common sense that people should be around others.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am

The fact I can't say what I want to on the Niles/ Mike issue without pissing both of you off pisses me off, though I've said it in my usual passive aggressive way below anyway.

People who try reasoning with obviously unreasonable people and then get frustrated that the crazy guys don't listen to logic or evidence piss me off. People who try punishing crazy folk until they sane up piss me off.

Folk who pick fights on issues that aren't worth fighting over, with people it's not worth it with - making fighting on issues that ARE worth it seem not worth it to most - piss me off.

When people take a good thing to extremes, to the point people can't see it's good, piss me off.

People I should agree with being dicks to the point I can't bring myself to agree, piss me off.




The virus thing that infected my live account pisses me off - i think i need a new one =/

The fact that some of the people who enacted selective service in the 70s are still alive pisses me off. The fact that selective service still exists pisses me off. The fact some congressmen still consider it pisses me off. I hope their kids all get cancer and die while their wives are raped by packs of wild dogs - not a fan of euphemisms like 'selective service' how about calling it what it is?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:18 am

mo303564 wrote:Politicians are the same way...meaning that nobody with under basically $400,000 can win an election these days and that really pisses me off becase our nation is f*ckin big government and big business. :x


I like how say this, yet still support Capitalism. :I [/quote]


And Niels...California pisses me off because your f*ckin state is now making it a law that kids get taught gay marriage in Middle School as part of history and culture classes, while also taking away religious influence as part of that history and culture. Its asinine and unmoral. But then again, it's Califrornia...it doesn't surprise me. Anything they do no longer does.... :| So I digress.

As much as I hate New Hampshire, I must admit that republicans actually did something right (in my opinion). As of Jan 1st, it will be a law in this state that anyone under the age of 18 who wants an abortion must have written
permission from EITHER guardians OR a court order from a judge. People have to be taught a lesson...if you're gonna be a fool, then they must wrap their tool :P :roll:

1. Who cares?
2. I like how you take a stab at California for no reason. California's actually a nice place, and is definitely one of the most tolerant places in the US.
3. Fuck that attitude. What if their parents don't support abortion because they're stupid but they want to get rid of the baby? People make god damn mistakes and shouldn't have a whole person shoved on them because they did one thing wrong. That is the same attitude that produces people saying "she desurved 2 b rapd because she drussed liek a slut!!!!1111". Do you know what it feels like to have an unwanted pregnancy? No. I've watched people screwed by retarded laws like this one have to go through pain for a baby they don't even want.

Also, http://catsnotcancer.tumblr.com/post/14 ... republican

I can't believe people would vote for shitheads like this.

Yeah, conservatards piss me off.

@angeldeb I love abortion. When I get older, I'm going to adopt a daughter and artificially impregnate her as soon as I can just so she can get an abortion. Then another. And another.

Seriously though, why do people like you think it's OK to take choice away from people?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests