Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:18 pm

My sister pisses me off. She's a bitchy, conceited know-it-all, who thinks she's a princess and can get whatever she wants. That's why I don't trust people in the outside-world. I only talk on BBS. I have no other life. And I'm PROUD OF IT.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:40 pm

When you try to download something and you can't find out how to work it. I'm Trying to downlowad Photoshop Cs but I'm prettyy stupid with computers so I can't get it to work :x
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:21 pm

Some of the posters here piss me off. How can two girls on this forum piss me off so much? I just hate everything about them. They've changed over the past months too, I just don't like them.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:24 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:My sister pisses me off. She's a bitchy, conceited know-it-all, who thinks she's a princess and can get whatever she wants. That's why I don't trust people in the outside-world. I only talk on BBS. I have no other life. And I'm PROUD OF IT.

Yeah, me too....I have had so many bad experiances with other people that I don't really bother trying to make friends in the real world. The BBs is the world to me.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:57 pm

When things get delayed. Like release dates or INterviews. It gives your hopes up and really pisses me off
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:39 am

People who are proud of being antisocial piss me off. Seriously, people. Humans are f*cking social creatures and being proud of having no life just sounds retarded, do you guys ever read what you type? "I HATE PEOPLE AND I'M PROUD OF IT" "I HAVE NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM AND I'M PROUD OF IT", you people, go away, now, seriously. You're just cluttering up society and there are way more less fortunate people who can do better than what you are with your waste of a life.

Seriously, shut up and get the hell out there. I may spend most of my free time on the computer but I have a great time at school at the least 'cause I have friends and I don't hate people holy sh*t no way!

Chrissake, really, stop using up valuable resources when there's people out there who can contribute to human life and society who could be using them instead.

God.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:11 am

What's pissing me off? My old 'producer' (I used to do underground live streamed rap for him, getting paid £60 for an hours work) And he found out I might be signing for an actual label. I swirched my phone on before and there was 3 texts off him and 11 missed calls :x

Jealous prick, I'm never doing anything for him ever again...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
jewbetcha

Postby jewbetcha » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:06 am

Alright, well, I just hate it when people say that they're not addicted to something, when they clearly are. Like my friend, she HAS to quit smoking for health reasons, but she's over at her sister's house smoking right now, even though she said she quit. So, I guess that also goes along with my post awhile ago when I said I hate liars. Or that they piss me off, whatever.

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/jewbetcha/74c8a12d.jpg[/IMG]
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:06 am

iceiwynd wrote:People who are proud of being antisocial piss me off. Seriously, people. Humans are f*cking social creatures and being proud of having no life just sounds retarded, do you guys ever read what you type? "I HATE PEOPLE AND I'M PROUD OF IT" "I HAVE NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM AND I'M PROUD OF IT", you people, go away, now, seriously. You're just cluttering up society and there are way more less fortunate people who can do better than what you are with your waste of a life.

Seriously, shut up and get the hell out there. I may spend most of my free time on the computer but I have a great time at school at the least 'cause I have friends and I don't hate people holy sh*t no way!

Chrissake, really, stop using up valuable resources when there's people out there who can contribute to human life and society who could be using them instead.

God.

1.Stop acting like you have the answer for everything.
2.The BBS for alot of us is a place to talk about similarties, that we all have.
3.Just because your "social" dosen't mean that we haven't tried to be "social" either.
4.If anybody is using up resources is you "iceiwynd" for bitchin' at us for problems that effect you.
5.Last, if you still have problems with "users" such as myself and my friends, leave the BBS board and don't return!
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:51 am

^ You rock Es07! :D (but I do have a life outside this forum)

People who have problems with less social people, it's not like they chose to be like that. :x
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:05 am

emericaskate07 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:People who are proud of being antisocial piss me off. Seriously, people. Humans are f*cking social creatures and being proud of having no life just sounds retarded, do you guys ever read what you type? "I HATE PEOPLE AND I'M PROUD OF IT" "I HAVE NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM AND I'M PROUD OF IT", you people, go away, now, seriously. You're just cluttering up society and there are way more less fortunate people who can do better than what you are with your waste of a life.

God.

1.Stop acting like you have the answer for everything.
2.The BBS for alot of us is a place to talk about similarties, that we all have.
3.Just because your "social" dosen't mean that we haven't tried to be "social" either.
4.If anybody is using up resources is you "iceiwynd" for bitchin' at us for problems that effect you.
5.Last, if you still have problems with "users" such as myself and my friends, leave the BBS board and don't return!

Wow. :shock:

Anyhoo, one of the most annoying things in the world is when people read over your shoulder when you're on the computer. Seriously, I was so close to bitch-slapping this Grade Niner, that did it to me last week.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
cailindana

Postby cailindana » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:13 am

Hold your horses there. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion - whether any of you like it or not.

People who try to shoot you down for your opinions pisses me off. I have no problem with people challenging my views on stuff - I LOVE a good debate, totally respect other people's opnions & think it's great to look at something with new eyes.

BUT I hate when some people take it upon themselves to try to change my point of view and come around to theirs (thinking pro life, anti death penalty, political stuff here or even the little things like Cafe Noir biscuits defo used to taste A LOT more like coffee).
Pog mo thoin
cailindana

Postby cailindana » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:17 am

Jesus Christ - changing my own opinions with the slip of a keyboard - I am most definitely pro choice. f*ck sake. Not trying to tell you all what I think (HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT).

Just an example to reinforce what I was saying, that's all. Not going into politics - it's as hot as religion where I come from. Have ye up all night here talking about those two topics where I come from. Fantastic stuff!

I also HATE when your tea goes cold 'cos you were typing for too long and then you have to go mae another one. My days revolve around tea...
Pog mo thoin
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:48 am

Well this might piss you off "cailindana", but please don't double post. :wink:

The one thing that is pissing me off right now, is that I have to go to the psycologist tomorrow; and I really don't want to go. My doctor is a good guy, it's just that I don't like the way he professionaly "helps" me. He dosen't surcribe the right medcation half the time, and when I need to get ahold of him he nevers there at the office, to answer my call. :(
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:25 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:1.Stop acting like you have the answer for everything.

I never acted like I have the answer for everything. I see nothing wrong with coming onto the BBS, but I do see something wrong with pretty much living your life here. I'm not very social myself, but this isn't my only life. And how, may I ask, am I using up resources by just bitching? The... energy I'm using to push buttons on my keyboard...? And I have many problems with many of the users here, as I'm sure you do considering your response to my rant. If that was the way this worked, no forum would have any active members, ever.

Besides, I did state that it was the people who were PROUD OF IT! that are pissing me off. If you don't have a social life, that's fine. If you're PROUD of it, that's not fine. Way to misinterpret me and take it as an attack on you.

But if you think of it as an attack on you, then fine, that's what it is, I guess.

People who get all touchy when it's not very called for piss me off, too. And people who think unrealistically and then impose their beliefs on others. And then when other people actually follow those beliefs. Those are bad.

Oh, YIM is also pissing me off by being a dick and not signing me in, even if I never use it to talk to anyone. And firefox is being kinda annoying but constantly responding and then not responding on me. And bees. I hate bees. Mosquitos, too.

Return to “Hot Topics”