Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:41 pm

I hate school! Ah, periods over. g2g
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:24 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:1.Stop acting like you have the answer for everything.
2.The BBS for alot of us is a place to talk about similarties, that we all have.
3.Just because your "social" dosen't mean that we haven't tried to be "social" either.
4.If anybody is using up resources is you "iceiwynd" for bitchin' at us for problems that effect you.
5.Last, if you still have problems with "users" such as myself and my friends, leave the BBS board and don't return!

I never acted like I have the answer for everything. I see nothing wrong with coming onto the BBS, but I do see something wrong with pretty much living your life here. I'm not very social myself, but this isn't my only life. And how, may I ask, am I using up resources by just bitching? The... energy I'm using to push buttons on my keyboard...? And I have many problems with many of the users here, as I'm sure you do considering your response to my rant. If that was the way this worked, no forum would have any active members, ever.

Besides, I did state that it was the people who were PROUD OF IT! that are pissing me off. If you don't have a social life, that's fine. If you're PROUD of it, that's not fine. Way to misinterpret me and take it as an attack on you.

But if you think of it as an attack on you, then fine, that's what it is, I guess.

People who get all touchy when it's not very called for piss me off, too. And people who think unrealistically and then impose their beliefs on others. And then when other people actually follow those beliefs. Those are bad.

Oh, YIM is also pissing me off by being a dick and not signing me in, even if I never use it to talk to anyone. And firefox is being kinda annoying but constantly responding and then not responding on me. And bees. I hate bees. Mosquitos, too.

I see where you are coming from, but I just don't think it's fair stateing "people that are proud of not having a social life" is fine. Others such as myself have tried to make friends, but are turned down because of our looks, music choice, religion, house hold income, and overall apperance. The one thing I was trying to state to you was, the BBS is only the real place such as myself and for (others) to come and talk about our common intrests.

I'm really not trying to start a flame war, I just want you to see my view on this "subject." :D

*Back on topic*

War really pisses me off! I can't stand to see thousands of people killing other people over one man's politcal view. :oops:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
kenny is lenny

3 things that piss me off...

Postby kenny is lenny » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:41 pm

...butter,toast and hamsters with helmets and capes that are trapped inside mr slaves body ( thats been put in his ass from this tube ) ( and peanuts and raisins )
:cartmanlaugh: you must have some sand in your vagina :craig: hey did you just flip me off! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:45 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:1.Stop acting like you have the answer for everything.
2.The BBS for alot of us is a place to talk about similarties, that we all have.
3.Just because your "social" dosen't mean that we haven't tried to be "social" either.
4.If anybody is using up resources is you "iceiwynd" for bitchin' at us for problems that effect you.
5.Last, if you still have problems with "users" such as myself and my friends, leave the BBS board and don't return!

I never acted like I have the answer for everything. I see nothing wrong with coming onto the BBS, but I do see something wrong with pretty much living your life here. I'm not very social myself, but this isn't my only life. And how, may I ask, am I using up resources by just bitching? The... energy I'm using to push buttons on my keyboard...? And I have many problems with many of the users here, as I'm sure you do considering your response to my rant. If that was the way this worked, no forum would have any active members, ever.

Besides, I did state that it was the people who were PROUD OF IT! that are pissing me off. If you don't have a social life, that's fine. If you're PROUD of it, that's not fine. Way to misinterpret me and take it as an attack on you.

But if you think of it as an attack on you, then fine, that's what it is, I guess.

People who get all touchy when it's not very called for piss me off, too. And people who think unrealistically and then impose their beliefs on others. And then when other people actually follow those beliefs. Those are bad.

Oh, YIM is also pissing me off by being a dick and not signing me in, even if I never use it to talk to anyone. And firefox is being kinda annoying but constantly responding and then not responding on me. And bees. I hate bees. Mosquitos, too.

I see where you are coming from, but I just don't think it's fair stateing "people that are proud of not having a social life" is fine. Others such as myself have tried to make friends, but are turned down because of our looks, music choice, religion, house hold income, and overall apperance. The one thing I was trying to state to you was, the BBS is only the real place such as myself and for (others) to come and talk about our common intrests.

I'm really not trying to start a flame war, I just want you to see my view on this "subject." :D

*Back on topic*

War really pisses me off! I can't stand to see thousands of people killing other people over one man's politcal view. :oops:

I too am one of those people who has nowhere else to turn. The BBs is the only place I have any friends at all.

Something that pisses me off is that I have to wait 30something days for my computer!! :evil:
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:38 pm

I'm pretty pissed off that I have wait eleven more days for "South Park: Complete Seventh Season", (as others have to wait) to come out. I ordered it from Suncoast.com four months ago, and I hope it will come one or two days earlier, (from original release date March 21, 2006).
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:41 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:I'm pretty pissed off that I have wait eleven more days for "South Park: Complete Seventh Season", (as others have to wait) to come out. I ordered it from Suncoast.com four months ago, and I hope it will come one or two days earlier, (from original release date March 21, 2006).

I have seen every episode ever made, and I have a lot of them on my computer (You can get them from LimeWire). I will probably have a lot more when I get my new computer! :D

What really pisses me off is my brother! He's so selfish!! :evil:
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:19 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:I'm pretty pissed off that I have wait eleven more days for "South Park: Complete Seventh Season", (as others have to wait) to come out. I ordered it from Suncoast.com four months ago, and I hope it will come one or two days earlier, (from original release date March 21, 2006).

I have seen every episode ever made, and I have a lot of them on my computer (You can get them from LimeWire). I will probably have a lot more when I get my new computer! :D

What really pisses me off is my brother! He's so selfish!! :evil:

I have all the episodes on custom DVD's that I made using my computer and Mr.Twig.net. I just want my SP season seven, for episode quailty and commentary with Matt & Trey.

My little brother is real selfish too. He likes to hog the laptop, PC and the television. But I forgive him, because he's teenager and I know what it feels like to go through that stage of life. :roll:
Cartman Army
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:46 pm

I hate how some people on this board are too critical. It's alright to be opinionated but when it gets to the point where you hurt someone, then there's something wrong.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:37 pm

Three people on this board. I just can't stand them now. They haven't done anything to me, it's just what I think about their posts that make me dislike them.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:40 pm

Who are they?

What pisses me off you ask? Bugs, for one thing. God I hate them...they crawl all over your skin and....ugh! :stanpuke:
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:50 pm

Oh god that reminds me one Stampede I saw a spider crawling on my mom's shoulder, she knew it and didn't do ANYTHING about it. Not so much as piss me off as make me terrified (I was six, although I'd still have been terrified right now). God, spiders. T__T;;

EDIT: Oh, yeah... and one time a friend's mom stepped on a spider she found on her kitchen floor and a bunch of baby spiders came out. fgighjighjgikjdgs, ewwww I'd have died if I was there
Last edited by iceiwynd on Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:54 pm

One time, at my camp, I was sitting there and this spider came up and layed eggs on my shirt. It was a funky looking spider, and I didn't want its babies crawling inside me, so I left my shirt in the woods. I hate spiders and bugs. Especially when thet lay eggs.

What pisses me off: People who hate something or someone so much that they spend most of their time trying to find things wrong with it.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:58 pm

Also, when people fish for compliments. That REALLY pisses me off.
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:09 am

Well when my computer gets the "blue screen of death". That was enough to piss me off this week. Now I have a dead hard drive and I'm waiting anxiously to get a new one in the mail. I have to do everything through safe mode now.
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(yeah yeah I'm from the South so deal with it:D)
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:13 am

People who don't respect the fact that I happen to like different types of sports than they do. :roll: "LOLZ TEH PATS SUK!!!1" Ouch. My self esteem.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla

Return to “Hot Topics”