Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu May 19, 2005 6:19 am

Lordlardass Brad..A few people here know who that is..He has been making more trouble lately.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu May 19, 2005 2:49 pm

I've heard many things about that guy. :?

I hate it when your teacher parent (in my case my dad) treats you like he would his students. :x It's stupid, inpolite, and completely unecessary. It's like he learned parenting from teaching grade 12 students. :?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
sweetascandy05

Postby sweetascandy05 » Thu May 19, 2005 3:43 pm

stupid people
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Thu May 19, 2005 3:51 pm

i hate whan babies cry and dogs bark for a long period of time

...last year my stupid f*cking assh*le neighbors a had a dog that they were neglecting and the dog was barking like crazy because the people were having like a lil party(late as hell too><)they didnt pay any attention to the poor puppy and he was barking for hours.....when i get that pised off i get into a fixed rage that can not be helped.....i almost destroyed all my drawings....i had to have my mom hide them from me....because i was going insane from the dog barking.........my mother thankfully called animal control and the dog was given away...hopefullt to a better home^_______^
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu May 19, 2005 4:55 pm

The pop ups on this site piss me off, even though I have them blocked.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu May 19, 2005 5:06 pm

I hate assh*les, racists, sexists, homophobes, heterophobes (if any exist), anti-semites, bigots in general, idiots... you know, just the basics.

There are some other things that piss me off, but I can't come up with any in particular.

Oh yeah, I hate working in the hot sun. I hope that I get a new indoor job soon. :evil:
Pulptomatoe

Postby Pulptomatoe » Thu May 19, 2005 5:10 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I hate assh*les, racists, sexists, homophobes, heterophobes (if any exist), anti-semites, bigots in general, idiots... you know, just the basics.

There are some other things that piss me off, but I can't come up with any in particular.

Oh yeah, I hate working in the hot sun. I hope that I get a new indoor job soon. :evil:

Same, Pretty much what you've said.
Eric Cartman Rocks!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu May 19, 2005 5:46 pm

I hate it when people cracks their joints. I also hate Blockbuster. I go to Rogers to rent my movies, it's quite a bit cheaper. I hate my DVD player. I also hate my bike, especially after I f*cked it up on Monday. I also really hate mushrooms. I also hate my teacher. And Kleenex that make your nose worse than better.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Fri May 20, 2005 1:08 am

I think I just might mark this thread one of my favorites on here.

Let's see, things that piss me off.......

1) School (I realize this is typically heard but I really do have a special hatred for it. I look at is as unfair slavery)

2) People who think they're generally better than me (Cops.....other figures of authority.....etc)

3) The goddamn phone. I will probably end up destroying all three phones in my house before leaving for college. They ring and ring and f*cking ring and it gets on my last f*cking nerve.

4) Invasion of privacy (like when relatives hover over me while I'm on the computer)

5) People who act dumb to be cutesy.

6) Reverse Discrimination.

7) Unfunny people who think they're funny.

And many, many more.
As enjoyable as abuse.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri May 20, 2005 3:02 am

I especially share your hatred for 3, 4, and 6, Grizim. :?
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri May 20, 2005 3:10 am

People who ditch you to be with a guy. DVD comentaries that go on and on and on and on and on and on. Theresa Sokyrka (I hate that bitch, even though she's from my province). People who burp really quietly then say "excuse me!" like it was the biggest belch in the world. People who don't shave. Pepsi products. Britney Spears.
Ect.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri May 20, 2005 3:15 am

Pepsi products?! 'Ey! Sunkist is a Pepsi product! :evil:

But I do hate it when friends turn into total assh*les when they get a boyfriend or a girlfriend and then decide to ditch their other friends. Personally, I would never date anyone who couldn't get along with my friends. (Which is why I usually end up dating someone within an existing group of friends.)
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri May 20, 2005 3:23 am

Ah, whatever, Eventually my friend will go through something that will force her to come back. Then she'll pay. :roll: That kind of treatment should not be tollerated from ANYONE.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri May 20, 2005 4:28 am

A short list of things I loathe:

personal watercraft (aka 'Jet Skis') :evil:
hypocracy
ignorance
malls
advertising
stoner movies
dudes who piss on the motherfucking toliet seat
chicks who bitch about the position of the goddamn toliet seat
cross traffic on a highway oughta be controlled access
waiting for left turn arrows

any state that gets more money from the federal government then its residents pay in taxes (ever wonder why places like South Carolina and Missouri consistantly have lower gas prices? Because they have lower gas tax. Why is thier gas tax lower? Because they get extra money from the federal government to fund thier highway projects so they don't have to pay for thier own projects. The rest of us are subsidizing thier low gas prices. :x
Or why is it that the Navy builds cruisers in Mississippi, the state with the smallest coastline south of the Mason-Dixon line? Because Pascagoula is such a great natural harbor? I think not. Smells like old, stank-ass pork to me.)

You read it! You can't unread it!
CrazyDragon

Postby CrazyDragon » Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am

No_substitute_for_you wrote: People who don't shave.

Well I hate shaving ....

[quote="No_substitute_for_you"]People who ditch you to be with a guy. /quote]

Tell me about it .... one of my best friends hasn't called me for anything in 4 years. He only calls me when his girl has no time which is basically never

Potheads United - The Towelie Militia

Return to “Hot Topics”