Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

megan*w
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:42 pm

Postby megan*w » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:59 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:This is probably the thing that pisses me off to the Max

When you hear a kickass song but you don't know what it's called, I usually don't listen to rap but heard a song on The Friday Night Lights Commercial that went like 5 percent talent 10 percent skill, I don;t know if those are the exact words but it had percent in it, does anyone know what it's called it's driving me crazy


Sorry, i don't know what the song's called, but I hate it when I get a song I've heard recently in my head and I can't remember the name so I can't download it. I also hate it when I know the name of a song but I go compleatly blank and can't remember how it goes.
aristottlesdeathwish
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:08 am

I hate super bitchy feminists :evil: They make anything you say sound like your being sexist when your just stating the truth like women cry easier then men. They would turn that around and say your sexist! I am not sexist! I think women should do anything men would do but just realize there are differences between the two. I personally think women have more rights than men do today. Do you know how much men get screwed over in divorces these days? Its horrible! There should be maleism if there is feminism. Its not fair! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:25 pm

I thought the crazy frog adverts would be deemed the most annoying adverts in our entire history, but I guess I was wrong.
No matter how many times I watch the video getting the piss taken out of it, it still bloody annoys me.

That advert of course is the bloody ridiculous Frosties 'They're Gunna Taste Great!' Advert. God, that advert is like poison to my ears everytime I see it on telly. But I wonder if the rumours were true or false about the kid who stars in the ad commiting suicide? :?
Some people said he killed himself because he got bullied so much at school for doing such a stupid advert. And no wonder. :roll:

But here's the more enjoyable piss-taking version: Here
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
aristottlesdeathwish
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:10 pm

Is that kid really dead? :shock:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
I R Smart
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:47 pm

Postby I R Smart » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:33 am

Dont u just hate it when u put a fire cracker in dog sh*t and it blows up to early and... well u get the picture...
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
DownWithCalifornia
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:36 am

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:32 am

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:I hate super bitchy feminists :evil: They make anything you say sound like your being sexist when your just stating the truth like women cry easier then men.


That's not nessecarily the truth, that's a stereotype. And so is that all feminists are bitches. In fact, most woman are feminists, so basically what you're saying is that most woman are bitches. What I'm saying is that even though you don't seem to think women as less then men, you still are somewhat sexist because you seem to take a lot of stereotypes to be true. But then, mostly everyone prejudges, so, as Johnny Cochran would say, none of this makes sense. :lol:

Dang, maybe I should forget the school writing club and join the debate team. :roll:
Image
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
aristottlesdeathwish
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:03 am

DownWithCalifornia wrote:That's not nessecarily the truth, that's a stereotype. And so is that all feminists are bitches. In fact, most woman are feminists, so basically what you're saying is that most woman are bitches. What I'm saying is that even though you don't seem to think women as less then men, you still are somewhat sexist because you seem to take a lot of stereotypes to be true. But then, mostly everyone prejudges, so, as Johnny Cochran would say, none of this makes sense. :lol:

Dang, maybe I should forget the school writing club and join the debate team. :roll:


I never said all feminists are bitches, I just hate the bitchy ones. And women do cry easier then men. Its not a stereotype its a flippin fact. It doesnt mean they are the weaker of sexes or anything like that. It just means they are more emotional. Its god dam Psychology and Biology for christ sakes. I am so sick of people saying "you cant say that, its sexist". Well you can take all this gender taboo and shove it up your ass, because I am going to say what is true and denounce what isnt whether you like it or not. :craig:
Last edited by aristottlesdeathwish on Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
crazyQH
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:47 am

Postby crazyQH » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:18 am

TTPMO: The fact that it's 3:17 AM and I am still on the computer because I can't sleep. It pisses me off even more that nobody else is on. :x Where the hell are all of you people in different time zones!?!?
DownWithCalifornia
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:36 am

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:21 am

I have a better idea: Why don't you just not make such a big deal over this stuff? It's not my buisiness, but still, this is getting slightly annoying. It's great you have your own opinions about this but if you spend all or most of your time bitching about this and anything else you're just going to waste a bunch of your time and it'll be harder to enjoy yourself. This comes from personal experience.

Oh, Edit:
Yeah, it does get kinda annoying, crazyQH. I'm pretty much in the same time zone, and I rarely use this site at daytime, when most everybody else is on. Hard to keep a discussion going when you have to wait a day for the next person to post.
Image
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
aristottlesdeathwish
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:50 am

Hey, this is a thread to be pissed off on, so im going to be pissed of and argue. It should be expected.

P.S: I CANT SLEEP EITHER!! I feel your pain. I think Im like bordering on insomnia.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
crazyQH
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:47 am

Postby crazyQH » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:18 am

Woot! Sorry you guys can't sleep either. It's difficult, but now that it's almost morning, I might as well just stay on here. We should get all of the insomniacs (near or in our time zone) and all come on here and talk.

Something else that pisses me off, I haven't eaten a suffiant meal in a while and I am starving! I just don't wanna risk going into the kitchen and waking up my whole family. Grrr...a begal really sounds good right now...
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:12 am

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:Is that kid really dead? :shock:

No idea, people say he commited suicide because he was bullied really badly for doing the advert.

Now, because that rumor is doing the rounds, (And yes, I think it's just a rumor.) people are calling it a great advert and stuff. If that kid appears on a mid-day talk show tomorrow saying the rumors are sh*t then everyone would go back to hating the advert and calling him an annoying prick.

People who are afraid of saying things about someone else who recently 'died' piss me off. What... are you afraid that he'd haunt you if you say what you want to say? Get a grip... is it because of 'respect'? Wow, 3 weeks ago you were calling him a gay little pussycat. Where was the respect then? Just because he died doesn't make him invulnerable. (Heh, I fucken joked.) If you have something to say, then say it.

Heil muther rusia
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
JesusComplex
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Postby JesusComplex » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:54 pm

If you are saying that women cry more because they are biologically built that way than I think you're half right. The hormones and such are what causes the mood swings but it's the environment that causes the rest. Men can cry just as much as women, we're all human after all, but it just depends on how they were raised. I'm not saying men are supposed to be macho (because that's reverse sexism, right? :P) but it's done almost subconsciously. It's been in the public idea that women aren't attracted to the man who is just as emotional as they are. It's not really true but it's definitely not leaving any time soon. It's kind of weird that things that started out as things to keep women back are what distinguishes us from men (emotionally and physically).

I agree with you though with the feminists. Like I said earlier, they end up falling victim to the hypocritical reverse sexism. Some women like being independent but in certain situations like a big strong man to save them. I agree that things should be equal but it comes with a price.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
cartman's girl
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:18 pm

Postby cartman's girl » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:11 pm

when your pc gets a virus!!!- waking up early- some ppl on the bbs- gays- nintendo- kyle- comedian wannabees- french ppl- slutty girls- hippies- goths- tom cruise- that bitch from the school of rock movie.....alot of things piss me off 8)
Image
-I'll stop making sigs for a while
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:12 pm

When the computer desk is cluttered.

Damn Food Wrappers!!!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests