Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:23 pm

^Then clean it, Christ.

I know exactly what you mean cartman's girl... I forced my brother to have a look at the PC, due to it's slowness... and a virus we got from last January had somehow 'came back' so we decided to re-boot the whole thing. I've spent all today installing stuff and fixing files which were corrupted and I finished about an hour ago. I lost all my music, the instrumentals I had been sent from people, beats I had bought (About £100 worth.) and about 10 GB of music. Plus thousands of great pictures and all my software. Plus, all my bookmarks, so now I've lost the addresses to like 4-5 invasionfree forums I'm part of.

Then again... the PC is like 10x faster, so I think it was worth it.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:30 am

cartman's girl wrote:when your pc gets a virus!!!- waking up early- some ppl on the bbs- gays- nintendo- kyle- comedian wannabees- french ppl- slutty girls- hippies- goths- tom cruise- that bitch from the school of rock movie.....alot of things piss me off 8)

I agree with you on everything but Kyle and gays. :lol:

(Especially when my computer gets a virus. I've had this laptop for about 2 years and this is my third hard disk or so.)
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:05 am

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... start=9585

Enough is said on that post I made.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:51 pm

Whiny 12 year old suburban kids who think their lives are sooooo horrible just because their parents tried to discipline them. Oh waah! My parents wouldn't let me go hang out with my friends, they never let me do ANYTHING! Nevermind the fact that they bought me an X-Box 360 and my own DVD player. They are soooooo unfair. Oh my god, my mom is so stupid because she keeps calling me to find out where I am...nevermind the fact that she bought me a cell phone only for emergencies and I keep using up the minutes to talk to my friends.

Thank God it's only a phase...at least for some.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:31 pm

My weight. I hate it. I feel so fat and people jsut saying "Oh you don't need to lose weight blah blah blah and sh*t. And when people don't ADMIT that they hate. Cause I know a lot of people do hate me. Sometimes I wish I could run away. Too bad I live in an apartment. But If I lived in a house....I'd run away so many times.
Last edited by MixStan on Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cartman's girl

Postby cartman's girl » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:41 pm

Jay C wrote:^Then clean it, Christ.

I know exactly what you mean cartman's girl... I forced my brother to have a look at the PC, due to it's slowness... and a virus we got from last January had somehow 'came back' so we decided to re-boot the whole thing. I've spent all today installing stuff and fixing files which were corrupted and I finished about an hour ago. I lost all my music, the instrumentals I had been sent from people, beats I had bought (About £100 worth.) and about 10 GB of music. Plus thousands of great pictures and all my software. Plus, all my bookmarks, so now I've lost the addresses to like 4-5 invasionfree forums I'm part of.

Then again... the PC is like 10x faster, so I think it was worth it.
DAMN! 10GB of music!!!, at least i lost only 1 GB!!, your situation is alot worse that mine :?
-I'll stop making sigs for a while
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:55 pm

Lime green Post-It's! God damn their horrible, I have a packet sitting next to me right now, they make my entire room look so horrible, so I think they can go on eBay or the trash or something! I have a nice pack of Pink one's here different shades of Pink too! And a traditional pack of yellow!

Halilujah for Post-It's!
It's Official.
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:57 am

[quote="MixStan":08026][color=skyblue:08026]My weight. I hate it. I feel so fat and people jsut saying "Oh you don't need to lose weight blah blah blah and sh*t. And when people don't ADMIT that they hate. Cause I know a lot of people do hate me. Sometimes I wsih I could run away. Too bad I live in an apartment. But If I lived in a house....I'd run away so many times.[/color:08026][/quote:08026]

[color=hotpink:08026]Catie, seriously, you don't have to worry about that. Okay, I'm pissing you off, but yeah, you don't have to. But if you really want to lose weight, you could too, do what I told you to. Just don't starve yourself to death, it won't help. People won't hate you because of it, I have a classmate, her name is Kristine and she's weighing, uhmm 150, I guess. And she's loved by many, in fact, she's so popular.

Anyway, TTPMF: Our househelper, she always tell my father what I do and when I get home, I'd get scolded and everything. She just loves it when I'm punished or hurt and the sight of my blood dripping on the floor. What did I do to her? Stupid bitch.[/color:08026]
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:27 am

Not so much piss-off, but it aggravates me just how quickly time can go by. Rae went to bed at around 4 AM her time, meaning 2 AM my time, and I couldn't believe that I was still in an MSN orgy at that time. She said she had to go, I looked at the clock, and was kinda in awe at its reading 2 AM, despite the fact that The Simpsons has just finished and King of the Hill was starting up, and I should be used to learning these times by now.

And now it's nearly 4:30. It felt more like 2:30, or 3:00. f*ck.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:30 pm

Somebody in my English Language class today really pissed me off for about the 50th time since I've been at college.

I was giving my Slideshow Presentation today on a linguistic subject of my choice and everything worked out alright. Everyone agreed that mine was well made and excellently produced and thought through......well I say everyone.......everyone apart from this one arsehole in my class.

At the end when I've finished the last slide of the presentation and I'm asking everybody if they have any questions on what they've just heard from me, he starts mouthing off and nit picking at minor things and making a big deal out of them. He starts saying things like:

"How can you finalise your theories and your classifications on those subjects and topics when you haven't even done this or you haven't even done that?" & "You didn't explain the real values and meanings behid those statements." & "You can't just classify society into different groups based on the subjects at hand." Although this may sound confusing, he was being a real prick by trying to find any faults and wrong things with my presentation and work, even though the teacher had said that it was an excellent presentation and that the work I had covered was well made and written.

He thinks he's so much better than anybody else in the whole class or even the whole college for that matter just because he was born in South Africa, lived in Zimbabwe for some years and is a quarter Brazillian. Well you know what, I couldn't give a f*ck if he was an alien from another planet, he is the biggest twat I have ever known. But what's even worse is that he uses his past 'experiences' in his life as excuses to blame us British people for our own problems; saying that he's gone through a lot worse sh*t than I have.......oh get real!

He's even said he's not doing his Presentation, because he's not going to be in college again. To me, I think he just doesn't want to hear what other people will think about his work; thinking that by avoiding criticism, he'll think that his is the best.....when it's possibly the worst.

I hate people like that who care only about themselves and making other people look like idiots. All they do is try and find faults with other people rather than focusing on themselves, because they love themselves too much to notice that they're just as equal and as bad as everyone else in the world.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:04 pm

WyldeJ wrote:Lime green Post-It's! God damn their horrible, I have a packet sitting next to me right now, they make my entire room look so horrible, so I think they can go on eBay or the trash or something! I have a nice pack of Pink one's here different shades of Pink too! And a traditional pack of yellow!

Halilujah for Post-It's!

Lol! XD Halilujah indeed.

iceiwynd wrote:Not so much piss-off, but it aggravates me just how quickly time can go by.

Oh, I remember we were all having a big MSN chat a few days ago... when it died out I thought it was only around 10pm (We started around 9:00) and when I checked the clock it was nearly 1am! I still have no idea how that came to pass... because I swear we were only talking for about... 90 minutes. ¬_¬
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:06 pm

^I totally agree. Smart-alecky elitists are the worst, especially when they're trying to disprove others for their own benefit, both academically and socially. Those people were present at the high school, so I feel for you, EPAF.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:06 pm

MixStan wrote:My weight. I hate it. I feel so fat and people jsut saying "Oh you don't need to lose weight blah blah blah and sh*t. And when people don't ADMIT that they hate. Cause I know a lot of people do hate me. Sometimes I wsih I could run away. Too bad I live in an apartment. But If I lived in a house....I'd run away so many times.

A lot of people hate me too. Meh, I don't care. I hate them back, so that's just about fair*. MS, even though some people hate you there always will be people who like you. Although I'm a really negative person I ignore the people who hate me, and just concerntrate on the ones who do like me.

*It pisses me off when I'm trying to say something and it rhymes when I don't mean for it to rhyme. It sounds stupid :x
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:10 pm

MixStan wrote:My weight. I hate it. I feel so fat and people jsut saying "Oh you don't need to lose weight blah blah blah and sh*t. And when people don't ADMIT that they hate. Cause I know a lot of people do hate me. Sometimes I wsih I could run away. Too bad I live in an apartment. But If I lived in a house....I'd run away so many times.
If you feel so bad about it, try and lose it (even if you have one of those "fat disease" things, or something beyond your control that makes you fat, it wouldn't hurt to go on a diet or something). I mean, at least people aren't insulting you directly about it. Trust me, it really helps, I know this because of what happened with my brother when he lost weight. :)
ImageImageImage
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:23 pm

Thanks guys. BACK ON TOPIC: I never draw good in pencil. But I can draw good in pen. That really pisses me off and confuses me.

Return to “Hot Topics”