Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:35 pm

Yeah, but black people deserve to have all of that. Their ancestors were slaves, if I were them I'd demand all of that stuff too.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:10 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Yeah, but black people deserve to have all of that. Their ancestors were slaves, if I were them I'd demand all of that stuff too.

Sure, like 200 years ago.

That was then...this is now. Nobody living today was a slave. We don't owe them any favors. People know now that having slaves is stupid and pointless and people who did have them were severely misguided and ignorant. Things still aren't 100% perfect, but for gods sake...quit throwing the guilt trip. It's 2006. Things have changed you know. It ends up being reverse racism...but you can't say that without people saying you're racist. If you defend anything about white people you're automatically racist. Isn't that racist in itself?
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:29 pm

There are no laws against white people saying racial epithets. If you want to start calling black people 'n*gger', go right ahead. Exercise that freedom of speech, man. Just don't be suprised when you get your ass beat. Or on the flip side, start taking offense when you hear 'honkey' or 'cracker' and beat some ass.
The guilt trip only works if you allow it to work. What do you care if someone thinks you're a racist for defending equality from a white person's perspective? You know you're right, what else do you need? The PC police can't do jack sh*t to you; stop giving into their scare tactics if it bugs you so much.
Just remember, always be ready to have your ass whipped if you decide to start throwing 'n*gger' around all casual-like.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:06 am

All I'm doing is pointing out some things that are wrong with society. Watch I can't say n*gger, but I can say honkey. It just doesn't make any f*cking sense to me.

JesusComplex wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Yeah, but black people deserve to have all of that. Their ancestors were slaves, if I were them I'd demand all of that stuff too.

Sure, like 200 years ago.

Thank you! I hate when people point this out, and they act like black people today did that. They didn't! Their ancestors did. If I hear another f*cking black person say something along the lines of,"The white man's keeping me down," I'm gonna go f*cking insane.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:43 am

Paladoris wrote:There are no laws against white people saying racial epithets. If you want to start calling black people 'n*gger', go right ahead. Exercise that freedom of speech, man. Just don't be suprised when you get your ass beat. Or on the flip side, start taking offense when you hear 'honkey' or 'cracker' and beat some ass.
The guilt trip only works if you allow it to work. What do you care if someone thinks you're a racist for defending equality from a white person's perspective? You know you're right, what else do you need? The PC police can't do jack sh*t to you; stop giving into their scare tactics if it bugs you so much.
Just remember, always be ready to have your ass whipped if you decide to start throwing 'n*gger' around all casual-like.

I think hes reffering to the media. Television wouldnt let a white man getting away with saying n*gger.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:46 am

I hate it when someone sticks there finger up there ass and puts it in there nose. Then pulls out a big booger and eats it! I hate when people do that its disgusting!!! :stanpuke:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:27 am

Ribbons piss me off... :lol:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:27 am

iceiwynd wrote:Something that I CAN'T f*cking STAND is when people ask me "What's up?" I don't know why, but I just CAN'T STAND IT. I always answer freaking "nothing" because I hate getting into conversations about this kind of crap. e__e Putting it out into words is hard 'cause I can't really say WHY it irritates me so much, it just DOES.

Lol, I do that all the time. It pisses me off when I ask that, and the person I asked it to goes like this:

Me: Hey, you ok?
Random d00d: Why?
Me: What?
Random d00d: Why did you ask if I was ok?
Me: Jesus Christ, I was showing you some f*cking courtesy. ¬_¬ *Closes window*

Some people hate to have their so called 'precious time' wasted, oh boo-fucking-whoo. If people hate you, then that's the reason... can't tell when somebody's being generally nice. ¬_¬

(BTW, not just aimed at icie, before she thinks otherwise, as people from many different boards I go on act that way. I've just realised that happens a lot now-a-days. People need to have coke, raise a smile and shut the f*ck up. All of them.)

In fact, I'll start every conversation I go on now with 'What's up?' or 'Are you ok?'.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:10 am

Meh, the "what's up" thing don't really bother me; the mere reason is because I do it myself. XD. But, yeah, it can become quite annoying when the same person asks it everytime you're on MSN. When that happens, I usually reply with some sarcastic comment like, "The sky, maybe?" or a response that doesn't follow a cliche [eg. "Nothing."], y'know, something they weren't expecting... I can't be assed to think of an example right now though. XD.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:05 pm

Yeah, I'm the same as you there, Cat.

And people seem to ask me if I'm okay a LOT. It's kinda aggravating after a while because if I'm not okay I'll make the whole damn world know of it. I'm just quiet and not very talkative sometimes. I hate it when people ask me "Are you sure?" after I say yes, though. No, I'm not sure. I was just saying yes for kicks.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:19 pm

^Lol, ok, if you get asked all the time, then I get why it pisses you off. (Well, agitates more like it.) And now I know not to ask you. =P

To be honest, if some random d00d I don't know asks me, then I ask back. 'Why are you bothered? You don't even know me. Thanks for asking, and yes, I'm chipper, but why bother?' I wouldn't ask a random person sh*t unless I really liked him/her as a friend.

So, basically... if I ask, it's because I care. =P I do too much of that though sometimes, I'll admit.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:37 pm

^ In relation to that, I hate it when people you've never seen before just appear in front of you or come up to you and say "Hi!" for no reason whatsoever.

In my definition, you only say 'Hi!' to someone who you know or someone who you've talked to before. You don't just say 'Hi' to someone you've never seen before EVER in your life and expect them to reply back with the same fake, caring, smiley, happy attitude.
Just the other day at college, a teacher walks by whilst I'm sat down on a bench indoors and says 'Hi' and waves her hand at me as if I'm a little kid.

Firstly, I don't know her.
Secondly, she doesn't know me.
Thirdly, she's acting stupid by treating me and talking to me as if I was my shoe size rather than my age.
And Forthly, she isn't one of my teachers in any of my lessons, so I've never talked to her ever in my life.

I don't mind when people say things like "Thanks mate", "Cheers" and "Excuse me, you dropped this.", but saying "Hi" is not acceptable in my eyes, because some people don't like talking back to others whom they've never seen before.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Not_Psychopocke

Postby Not_Psychopocke » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:20 pm

EPAF wrote:You don't just say 'Hi' to someone you've never seen before EVER in your life and expect them to reply back with the same fake, caring, smiley, happy attitude.

In some german travel guides about the states it says that you shouldn´t wonder at fake smiles and exaggerated greetings. But I think you are the other extreme. What´s wrong about saying "Hi"? Some people like to get to know each other.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:12 pm

Meh, I hate it when people message me for the first time ever and all they say is "Hi!" I ALWAYS have to ask who they are and since they're retards, I have to ask where they got my SN from because if I ask who they are they ALWAYS give me their first names, because they're freaking idiots. Whenever I first message someone, I always include who I am and where I got their SN in my first message. Is that so hard nowadays? e_e I can only really think of two people who have actually done that to me recently, crazyQH and MissingOctober - and with the latter it was for YIM so it asks you to give an introduction?

Netiquette doesn't exist anymore.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:37 pm

I hate when people tell me to "get a life". I have a life. Im breathing aren't I? Doesnt that count as living?

Return to “Hot Topics”