Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:39 pm

Not_Psychopocke wrote:
EPAF wrote:You don't just say 'Hi' to someone you've never seen before EVER in your life and expect them to reply back with the same fake, caring, smiley, happy attitude.

What´s wrong about saying "Hi"? Some people like to get to know each other.

Well I'm a very independant sort of person. I like my own company and I work better on my own and I have always been like that. Where I live, (<--- Look left) people treat one another very differently and our interactions in our surroundings are a little, well let's say, different.

But I just don't like people passing you by and within that split second that they're next to you saying 'Hi!' because in my view, that's annoying and it's invading my own independance as someone who wants to be on my own for that specific time. I don't mind when someone says 'Hi!' when they're next to you and I actually want to have a conversation with them, but it's when people start asking you a lot of questions like "What's your name?", "Where do you live?" and "What Courses are you taking?" because that's an invasion of my own indepenant existence that I don't want to share with other people thoroughly.

Plus I hate it when people ask me stupid questions (I won't give any examples) because that really pisses me off.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:52 am

I hate when people call things gay, it makes sense if you call an actually gay person gay but if I said something that someone didn't agree with they'll say it's "gay". How the hell could an opinion be gay?! Or if someone calls an object gay, like if they're frusturated with something they'll call it "gay". I do it sometimes, and it pisses me off!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:04 pm

True, it doesn't make any sense grammatically. Neither does saying things like "it's so f*cking cool" or "it really f*cking pisses me off." It's just a word that's used in that particular context and it's generally accepted that way, so eh, I don't mind it. I do it a lot myself.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:45 pm

Me too, but I just hate the concept that it was once used to mean being happy, and now it's used in the sense that you're a homo.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:22 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Something that I CAN'T f*cking STAND is when people ask me "What's up?" I don't know why, but I just CAN'T STAND IT. I always answer freaking "nothing" because I hate getting into conversations about this kind of crap. e__e Putting it out into words is hard 'cause I can't really say WHY it irritates me so much, it just DOES.

Yeah, it does get irritating. That's why I sometimes say 'the sky' or 'clouds' or something lame like that. :lol:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:46 pm

Sometimes when I'm pissed off, I respond with "My dick, so piss off or get f*cked."

Meh...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:12 pm

I get pissed off when I put on eyeliner. I always do one eye great and then I can never get the other eye to go right. :x
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:51 pm

I hate double standards. I.e. If a transgender is being an assh*le towards one of my friends and I stand up to the transgender, and the transgender starts being a crying little bitch because of it, (s)he gets his/her little friends to gang on me and they start accusing me of persecuting him/her for his/her lifestyle choices. I don't give a rat's ass what gender (s)he chooses to associate himself/herself with, just leave my friends the f*ck alone. If (s)he wasn't a transgender, (s)he wouldn't have been given this special treatment. It's just like how if you attack a white person, it's an everyday crime, but if you attack a black person, it's a special hate crime.
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:08 pm

^^
The first bit was confusing.Too many /'s hurt my brain.
Anyway, I toastally (Favourite Word Alert) agree with you on the last bit.The government has gone crazy on hate crime laws and what not.It's also sh*t that black people can call us white, but we're meant to call them 'coloured'.The way I put it is
White People - Decaff
Half-Cast People-Half-Caff
Black (Shock horror I said it!)People-Coffee
I only use that because I cant say half-cast without sounding welsh/scottish.Or according to my da, Pakistani :p
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:21 pm

Charo. Someone needs to tell that 80 year old to get off the TV. And if that can't happen for the love of God keep her on telemundo. We don't want to see that, you aren't good looking at all.
Setting the standard since 1852
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:05 am

One thing that I CANNOT STAND is when people push infront of you in the tuckshop line [aka. 'Cafateria' for all you 'mericans and 'nadians out there =P], and get all the good food before you. It is incredibly unfair to the people that have been waiting in the que since the start of lunch, and then they miss out on the hot food, because rude, inconsiderate bastards grab it all before they get to the counter. That has to be on my top 10 list of things that piss me off.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 am

^ Yeh I hate that too. But in my case, nothing was done in getting rid of the problem. Even though there were about three teachers in the lunchroom and they could easily see queue-jumpers, they didn't bother doing anything about it. My school was an absolute shithole in terms of disciplinary and how things should run and function.

That's why from Year 8 (that's what we Brits call the 2nd year of Secondary School), I started going home for lunch. But the problem with that is that we had to carry around these little ID cards showing that we were classed as those who were allowed to go out of the school premises. That caused an even bigger problem because all the bad students and arseholes just lied about it and just easily passed the guarding tachers while they were more focused on people like me; making me look like some sort of terrorist or asylum seeker.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:36 pm

EPAF wrote:That's why from Year 8 (that's what we Brits call the 2nd year of Secondary School)

All the Brits? We don't.

Someone I know pissed me off yesterday.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:19 pm

EPAF wrote:^ Yeh I hate that too. But in my case, nothing was done in getting rid of the problem. Even though there were about three teachers in the lunchroom and they could easily see queue-jumpers, they didn't bother doing anything about it. My school was an absolute shithole in terms of disciplinary and how things should run and function.

That's why from Year 8 (that's what we Brits call the 2nd year of Secondary School), I started going home for lunch. But the problem with that is that we had to carry around these little ID cards showing that we were classed as those who were allowed to go out of the school premises. That caused an even bigger problem because all the bad students and arseholes just lied about it and just easily passed the guarding tachers while they were more focused on people like me; making me look like some sort of terrorist or asylum seeker.

Our school is EXACTLY the same. So many people push into the lunch queue. So what me and my friends have to do is run fast to the dining hall place as soon as the bell goes and then we're at the front of the queue.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:45 pm

megan*w wrote:Our school is EXACTLY the same. So many people push into the lunch queue. So what me and my friends have to do is run fast to the dining hall place as soon as the bell goes and then we're at the front of the queue.

I know that feeling, but somehow all of my classes were on the opposite side of the school from the courtyard (our cafeteria), and the lunch period I had was always the one with the most kids, so regardless of how fast I was going, somehow I'd always end up near the end of the line, and it took so long I barely finished in time. Damn freshmen, holding up the line and cutting in next to their friends.

I don't think college will be any better. I just got my class schedule for first semester-- all of my M/W/F classes go in a straight line from 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM (with no substantial break), and I have a four-hour science lab on Thursday followed directly by concert choir, which doesn't get out until 3:00. I'm going to miss my lunchie munchies. XD

Return to “Hot Topics”