Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:31 pm

megan*w wrote:I get pissed off when I put on eyeliner. I always do one eye great and then I can never get the other eye to go right. :x

Yep...I did that this morning. It sucks. I hate eyeliner anyway but I like the way I look with it on. Ah the trials and tribulations of being a teenager. I only have 4 more months of being a teenager...then I'm no longer in those ranks. Fear me...or not.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:06 pm

People like this.

in her LiveJournal, on the 23rd, iceiwynd wrote:Oh, and Blaire IMed Azure, but I kinda took over. She said she's writing Jimmy Neutron fics right now - yet she does not watch the show. I asked her why she would do that. She said she has a feel for the characters enough. I asked her if she doesn't even watch the show, then why not use her OWN characters? She said that she was practicing. I called her out on that, stating that she should just make up her own freaking characters. She said I was five seconds close from being blocked. This was still on Blaire's account - so I went on mine. I called her out. Told her she was a big f*cking pussy because every time somebody DARES to disagree with her she just blocks them and runs away from her little itty bitty problems.

And then she blocked me - ahah.

f*cking bitch.

And SHE'S the one that got me into South Park.

God damnit. f*ck her.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:31 pm

People who over use the freakin' emoticons. Some newer people are bad for that, and I see it more and more. Stuff like, "omfg !<3 Kenny soooo much! :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil: :P :P :P :P :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: "

Use it, don't abuse it.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:30 pm

Gay ass retarded torrent sites, that decide to just stop searching for things whenever they feel like. Retarded music fans. Hot weather. (It rained today, thank the lord.) Overseas switchboard systems. Boring people. People who don't use decent grammar. Poeple who don't use proper grammar on MSN. People who want to chat absolute bullsh*t on MSN. People who type random, insignificant bullsh*t on MSN. MSN. Boring people. People who abuse the emoticons. People who bitch at people for bitching. People who thing Family Guy is remotely in the same league as either South Park, classic Simpsons, Futurama or Boondocks. People who refuse to watch South Park because they think it's too offensive. People who refuse to watch South Park because they think it attacks religion too much. People who refuse to watch South Park for any retarded reason. People who refuse to watch The Boondocks because it's drawn like an Anime. People who don't like The Boondocks because of it's urban feel. People who think 50 cent is actually a respected rapper then refuse to listen to the music. People who cheat on video games. (Seriously, what's the f*cking POINT OF GETTING THE GAME IF YOU'RE GOING TO CHEAT YOUR WAY TO COMPLETING THE DAMN THING?) Big Brother. (Seriously... end it NOW.) Terrible sports games made by EA. People who choose graphics over gameplay when it comes to video games.

And most of all... people who don't post here what pisses them off!
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:39 pm

This problem that I'm about to talk about didn't use to be this bad up until about a few weeks ago. But now, the ever increasing amount of calls I get from call centres is really starting to piss me off.

A month ago it would be like once every 2 or 3 months. But now I seem to be getting a call from one of them about three or four times every bloody day. And I would either be presented after I said 'Hello' and picked up the phone by either a stupid corny piece of 80's style music with a computerized voice with a happy and friendly tone. Or someone either Indian, Chinese or Japanese would start talking a load of crap to me.

You have mobile phone yes? You take our happy lucky questionaire yes I ask you?
Hillo, I call from big bizniz to ask you few quistions. You mind anzwering quistions?

At first I tried the friendly 'No Thanks, Goodbye!' approach; that didn't work.
I then tried the sarcastic approach: 'Yeh sure I'll buy your product.......when hell freezes over and Scotland win the World Cup!'; that didn't work.
Thirdly I tried the humorous approach by playing my own music on my end of the line so that they had to wait and see how annoying it was for me and I also started talking like them to annoy them even more.
And finally, I've had to end up with the annoyed approach and basically everytime one of them calls, I just say something like: 'f*ck off!' I don't want to say that but they really have pushed me.

Until they learn that it's both an invasion of our free privacy and personal space in our country, they are one of my most hated enemies.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:47 pm

People who don't let little fights or arguements go, they just keep bitching about it until you get into another fight about them not letting the last one go.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
losdoberman

Postby losdoberman » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:28 pm

This'll be quite the list.

People yelling while arguing. ohmygod I can't STAND it. Whenever someone does start yelling at someone else, I have to leave the room/house and block out the sound somehow. I listened to my parents argue and bitch at eachother nonstop for five, six years, so I think I've just grown an all-around fear of it. I can handle conflict, but not yelling.

The vacuum. I don't know. ;_; I can't stand the sound of something continuously loud, with the exception of good music sometimes.

Close-minded religious retards. Kind of self-explanatory, I live in the Bible Belt so that means I get to deal with those kind of people day to day, especially at school.

Pompous assh*les. I show dogs so I get my fair share of those people. Some of the kids who show are horrible but yet they think they're the best in town. Not on my watch. *kicks their asses* There're a few in particular, but one of them shows a keeshond and ohgodihateherguts. She gives the breed a horrible name.

... that probably belongs in another of my forums that I visit but oh well!
Visit Jason's Bad Drama and my Purple Whippet Studios!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:38 pm

You know what really pisses me off?

People who are like "Dahr, we shouldn't laugh about religion or else we're all going to hell, duuuhr!!!!!!!!!"

Good God. Shut the f*ck up. If we're not allowed to laugh about religion, then we're no further ahead than those retards in the middle ages who thought you'd go to hell for swearing.

I think God is laughter. Humor is love. The more you laugh, the better you'll feel. If we aren't allowed to laugh, then we'd be all afraid and depressed and sh*t.

Lighten the f*ck up. I love my religion, but I don't think I'm automatically right about my God being THE God. And I can laugh a little, because some of the things in religion are quite laughable indeed. :D
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:56 pm

My mouth hurts, for one thing.

Our caller ID. It doesn't work half the time, and the other half, it gives off this annoying ringtone that makes me want to smash the phone in with a sledgehammer every time I hear it.

When "PRIVATE" phone numbers show up on my cell-phone, and then the person on the other end doesn't even say who they are. It happened once-- one of my friends called me, and she didn't even say who she was... she wouldn't stop giggling.

My annoying pussy of an ex-boyfriend, who won't stop emailing me. Seriously, he doesn't realize it's over. I don't even want to be friends with him anymore.
Woozie

Postby Woozie » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:39 am

A couple spanish speaking people that'll call my cell phone 4 or 5 times in one day in a month, and all they ever say is "hello" with an extremely thick Puerto Rican accent. I always tell them they have the wrong number (I haven't tried saying it in spanish for fear of starting a conversation), and they always call back. assh*les.
"If my answers scare you, then you should cease asking scary questions."- Jules Winnfield

Snakes on a Plane was awesome!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:58 am

People who think they can never be wrong about anything. If they are wrong they'll just come up with a dumb excuse or they'll try to deny it and say their answer is right.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:40 am

Chloe Sevigny...if you don't know who she is, good. Keep it that way. She's one of those actress snobs who takes their job waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously and bashes other actresses because they are more famous than she is. Also, she her horrible fashion sense which everybody seems to love...they call it "funky". It's more like "What the f*ck?"

She's just stupid.....and she only does "indie" movies. Which makes her seem up her own ass. Also, she hates The Beatles... I mean, that in itself doesn't bother me, it's just that she of all people hates them. She doesn't think they are rock and roll.....

Um excuse me while I give you a little music history 101:

When The Beatles first 'arrived' here in the states, THAT was what Rock and Roll was. They were one of the bands to start the Rock and Roll revolution into what it is today. Music evolved and listening to their stuff now, their music seems tame but at the time that was the stuff your parents wouldn't let you listen to. She specifically tageted Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Band. She constantly compared them to The Rolling Stones by saying THAT was real Rock and Roll. You can't deny the impact The Beatles have had though. You may not be a fan, but you can't ignore it.

That's why I give a hearty f*ck YOU! to Cloe Sevigny...for being a pompous snob who takes herself way to seriously....and dresses like a crazy bag lady.

Oh that reminds me....she had the nerve to bitch about how celebrities don't dress up all the time when they go out. How stupid is that? First of all, I don't expect actors and actresses to look 100% top notch, fresh off the red carpet every day of the week. That's not realistic. They're just human beings. Second of all, I would rather them wear sweat pants than wear half the sh*t she puts on. She called Charlize Theron tacky and pretty much hates on any actress that is more famous than her. Sometimes they do wear some crazy sh*t...but at least they can blame it on a stylist or a crazy designer that forced her to wear it...who can you blame Chloe? Dressing in the dark has never been cool or funky...I don't care what the hell Bazaar thinks of you. You and Sienna Miller are not fashions mavens. That just inflates your ego even more.

She wouldn't be so bad if she just wasn't so SNOBBY! It kills me when actresses take themselves so seriously to think that acting is such an important job. It's not. It won't last very long, might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:58 am

people who call wake me up when september ends

september ends

or wake me up

or when sep. ends.

god i know the title is a little long but it's not as long as the fallout boy song or that panic song.. so don't abbrivate it!!

god have some respect for punk legends
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:22 am

Poser punk bands like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte REALLY piss me off. Oh, and people who call themselves 'Real punks' because they listen to Green Day. *twitches* Oh, and people who autimatically think people who shop at Hot Topic are posers. I shop there, and don't call myself punk, goth, or any other lable for that matter, yet some kids who don't know me at all still call me a 'poser punk' based on that observation alone.

Oh, and to all those Green Day fans out there who consider them "The best punk band of all time" listen to some f*cking Sex Pistols or Ramones for Christs sake! Green Day is a good band, I won't deny that, but they are not the best punk band ever! Listen to Less Than Jake and Bad Religion, too, while you're at it, then tell me Green Day's a better punk band!

And to the emo, STOP THE WHINING AND THE CUTTING. Cutting and being depressed all the time isn't a requirement for being emo. Emo is short for emotion, the whole point of it is to express emotion through music and what not, you can be emo and perfectly happy. Faking depression is a good way to push away those who care about you, trust me I know from experience. There's emo then there's poser emo. Cutting generally equals poser emo. And you poser emos are seriosuly giving real emos a bad name.

....*pant, pant, pant*....

This rant brought to you by Cabbage.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:34 am

LIST. Just coz I'm too lazy to give a full blown rant.

- People who interrupt you.

- School Masses that drone on and on for hours on end [I don't even believe in all that Catholic rubbish anyway. >_>].

- Assembly.

- Emooooos [our school is bloody swarming with them]

- Rap, Hip-hop.

- Eminem.

Err, I can;t think of anymore.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image

Return to “Hot Topics”