Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

yo-bindi
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby yo-bindi » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:02 pm

the thing that REALLY pisses me off is: this damn state i live in :craig:
Last edited by yo-bindi on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:08 pm

When people don't know how to spell "f*cking"
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:18 pm

Going to church pisses me off. My mom and step-dad are crazy bastards but they totally change their attitude when they go. I'm now atheist because there is no scientific proof that Jesus existed. I still can't believe that people will believe everything a little book says.

And for the rascist thing, one of the schools I went to had an assload of crazy black people. They....just....wouldn't....shut up. And I can't beat them up like I do to the white kids because they have older brothers that are in gangs...and....stuff.....
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
yo-bindi
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby yo-bindi » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:24 pm

2 scary dudes and they are ronald mcdonald & the burger king dude :evil:
Image
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
Rooster_Costume
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 am

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:45 am

Taranis_Music wrote:When people don't know how to spell "f*cking"

Yeah, I hate that, too. I also hate when people won't capitalize anything, or spell anything right. Also when people use the Craig emoticon after everything they post. :roll:
Image
Image
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:47 am

Rooster_Costume wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:When people don't know how to spell "f*cking"

Yeah, I hate that, too. I also hate when people won't capitalize anything, or spell anything right. Also when people use the Craig emoticon after everything they post. :roll:


omg fucc u u stoopid hoe :craig:

Is the anger welling up inside you yet? :P
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:50 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Going to church pisses me off.


Tell me about it. When I was dropped off at the university this afternoon, my mom said, "Now, you'll go to church tonight, right?" :roll: I wish she'd realize I'm not as religious as she is, and sometimes there are more important things than church. The only reason I got confirmed was because she made me.

Church is OK, but it's better to do as Jesus taught than simply listen to what he said and become completely hypocritical. My religious-fanatic aunt (who also lives in St. Paul, just two blocks away from where I am O.o) goes to church on a daily basis, and she is one of the most closed-minded, prejudiced people I know. >.< Yeah... she can't stand "left-wing liberal hippies" like me and "Satan-worshipping anarchist punks" like one of my older cousins.

Speaking of which, my mom's side of the family has major political divisions. She has seven siblings, so things can get kind of heated, and when all of us cousins (there's fifteen of us) get involved... Thanksgiving dinner can wind up as a shouting match. It's happened before. -.-
Image
yo-bindi
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby yo-bindi » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:08 am

i don't go to church anymore, i went when i was 3 but now we don't go anymore. (and i am glad)
Image
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
jawmht
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:09 am

Postby jawmht » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:53 am

Neither do I, I didn't wear slacks one day and the pastor commented on church dress code.

And That Pissed Me Off!
Image
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:28 am

Taranis_Music wrote:When people don't know how to spell "f*cki][/i]ucking"

People who have really bad grammar piss me off, and bad spelling too. But only if they can actually spell good and use decent grammar, but are only typn lk ths because deyr lzy n stf

Seriously, it's retarded.

Of course, if you're not capiable of writing with decent enough grammar then you shouldn't be on forums in the first place, that's just me though.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:45 am

A) How are they misspelling f*cking?

2. I'm not too religious either. Growing up, I went to a Baptist Church and Sunday School. Later in life, I find myself doing more Catholic geared stuff with my Dad, and Grandma. Grandma wants me to learn to pray the Rosary with her, but I just don't feel like it. I haven't set foot in a church other than for funerals in over a decade.

D) I loathe noob speak. It literally saps my lifeforce to attempt to read it, and I really don't like it too much when people use it making fun of other people. I'm also a bit of a stickler for spelling and capitalization myself. (there's a reason God created the "backspace" button)

F5; I refuse to use the Craig emoticon, it's against my religion.


P.S. :craig:
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:50 pm

Oh yeah. I was forced into Catholicism (more commonly referred to as "baptized") at an age where I could not object, likewise most Catholics. My dad's a Presbytarian, and he hasn't attended church in years, except when my mom dragged him to Christmas and Easter services. I'm attending a Catholic university for two reasons-- it gave me the most financial aid and has an excellent study-abroad program. I just don't see why a bunch of people with sticks up their asses have to tell us what to do and how to do it once a week, and why can't we just worship God in our own way?

I don't want to be a Catholic and would convert to a more liberal denomination in an instant. The religion is in itself too conservative and too full of uber-religious nutjobs like my aunt, and I disagree with almost all of their views on issues. I'd love to tell you my views, but I'm afraid some people will end up hating me. :S

One more thing... my computer crashed, erasing two hours' worth of hard work on my biology paper. Fuckfuckfuck. >.<
Last edited by Athena1999 on Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
yo-bindi
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby yo-bindi » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:54 pm

i am really pissed off because i have to be at school at 6:30 just to do orchastra lessons :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Image
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
StanismyMan
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 am

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:46 am

I never liked going to church. I never go out of school, which I find relaxing considering all of my weekends are practically filled.

I only go to church during school now, and I get to take a cute little kindergardener. The sad thing is, I don't like kids. How ironic can you get?
Image
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
windigo21
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:05 am

Postby windigo21 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:59 am

yo-bindi wrote:i am really pissed off because i have to be at school at 6:30 just to do orchastra lessons :cartmansopissedrightnow:

I know how you feel, my madrigal is the same way. Our leader insists that we get there at 6:00 and she won't be convinced that we should practice after school. She uses sports as an excuse, ignoring the fact that none of us play sports...anyway...I'm finished now.
When you feel pissed about that, remember I'm at school at your 3:00 A.M. :D
The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests