Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jawmht

Postby jawmht » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:38 am

Stupid, f*cking, retarted, assh*le, racist, INSANE spanish teachers who look like Mr.Derp and give you a -10 on the f*cking exam.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:48 am

People who feel the need to post the exact same thing in multiple threads.

Nobody cares. Nobody cared the first time, nobody cared the third time, and nobody is going to care the tenth time. Shut up.
Last edited by iceiwynd on Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:48 am

And I'll still be working on my homework at our 3:00 AM, too. D: I swear, I am going to take a long-ass nap tomorrow.
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:12 am

jawmht wrote:Stupid, f*cking, retarted, assh*le, racist, INSANE spanish teachers who look like Mr.Derp and give you a -10 on the f*cking exam.

For some reason, Spanish teachers always suck. It's weird...

Uh... bitchy people piss me off, quite obviously. I start twitching whenever someone does something praticulary bitchy, I get so annoyed. :)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:41 am

^Then close your eyes and cover your ears... I'm going to go into the World's Longest Rant.

Whoever invented chem lab should be dragged out into the street and shot. In fact, the genius who decided "if you take chem class, you need to take a f*cking LAB, otherwise you can't even take it" should be dragged out into the street and shot as well. Well you know what? I HATE CHEM LAB. I always manage to screw up and look like a total idiot in front of everyone else, and no one wants me as their lab partner because of it. Plus the reports take WAAAAAY too long. But back to me sucking at lab-- I spent all of last Thursday afternoon fiddling around with a stupid spectroscope only to realize that I couldn't see a damn thing because I had never worked with one before and the professor doesn't know how to explain worth sh*t how to SEE something. Plus I almost poked my eye out because of it. >.< Plus it takes waaaay too much time, like four hours. Seriously, why can't biology majors just take biology courses instead of learning about a bunch of stupid chemicals? I know chemistry and biology correlate, but I sometimes wish they shouldn't. I f*cking HATE CHEM LAB!!! >.<

Why doesn't Anatomy count as a major? Now Anatomy is a good class... except for DISSECTION. I can't believe they're taking a bunch of innocent animals and forcing them to live in overcrowded captivity with a bunch of other frightened rats, only to become poisoned and preserved in formaldehyde for a biology class's dissecting pleasure? I know they're rats, but can't they at least die humanely? I'm not comfortable with dissection, and I don't approve of it at all, but if I don't do it I'll fail the course and never get the career I'm aiming for. >.<

And I am too easily distracted, for another thing. Seriously, I can't believe how terrible it is. I know I should study more, I know I should spend more time putting effort into my homework, but I just can't! D:

*takes a breather* Sorry... I had so much to get off my chest...
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:38 pm

jawmht wrote:Stupid, f*cking, retarted, assh*le, racist, INSANE spanish teachers who look like Mr.Derp and give you a -10 on the f*cking exam.

Let me get this straight, you hate racists, but here you are mocking Spanish Teachers?

There's only two things that piss me off, People who are intolerate to other peoples cultures and the Dutch.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:21 pm

Stupid people. Real situation:

We were reading The Pearl and the teacher asked a question.

Teacher: Why was the Canoe so valuable to Kino?

Me: Because it was his only source of food. (for fishing)

Kid: Does he eat the canoe? *laughs*

Me: (loudly) He fishes with it dumbass!

Teacher: *laughs at how stupid kid is*
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:53 am

People who feel the need to make another account and not tell anyone it's them. I swear it's so f*cking annoying. First KB, then SJ, now fattass or whatever the f*ck his name is. This is really annoying.

Another thing that's been pissing me more off lately than it ever has: ignorance. Lately, every time I make a f*cking point when I'm discussing something with someone, they just completely ignore what I said, and they act like I don't know anything. They just try to insult me by saying, "f*ck you," or something else that's totally original and well-thought-up.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:58 pm

When your sick and you can't sleep at night and your up every hour.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:07 pm

Political issues that make one party look really bad and the politicians who either a)try and divert the attention somewhere else b)try to cover it up or c)exploit the issue and use it for political gain.

For recent events, A & B are the Republicans and C is the Democrats. It was reversed when Clinton was president and that whole Monica Lewinsky fiasco.

It's just annoying because I can't trust anybody now. I can't trust the government and I certainly can't trust the people who oppose them because sooner or later they'll be corrupt and things would start all over again. It's so aggravating!

Also, why the hell is South Dakota randomly banning Abortion? Doesn't it seem odd that they suddently decided to push that through? I know Abortion is kind of an old topic but you should hear the Anti-Abortion's new tactic. It's misleading and confuses people who read it.

Read it here

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I'm not 100% sure what side I'm actually on...but I do know that there is something fishy about their argument.

Why can't people just be honest?
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:07 pm

There's something funky going on with this site right now. I can't log in with Firefox. It doesn't even try. Piece of sh*t ad crap, I bet. For now I'm stuck with Internet Exploder on here.

This is all your fault, Nacho Libre! Must kill Jack Black...

You read it! You can't unread it!
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:33 am

f*cking hell, when actresses/ actors think that they are multi-talented and go into the music industry, and vise-versa. It's alright when they can actually sing or for the latter, act, but when they can't, it's absolutely tragic.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:35 pm

f*cking teaching assistants! I said "Because I'm black." Because it was in a movie or song or something which me and Kara were talking about, and I got sent to the headmistress. ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:15 pm

Rain, it ruins everything. It better not rain tomorrow.

x[L*Kay]x wrote:I got sent to the headmistress.

sounds kinky
Setting the standard since 1852
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:59 am

I really hate it when people abbreviate episode titles in their posts with acronyms. You know, writing "MLNW" instead of "Make Love Not Warcraft". Because I have to sit there and decrypt that unneccessary abbreviation and it totally interrupts the flow of reading your post. Instead, I much prefer when people just use a couple words from the title like "Warcraft" or "Two Days" or "Staring Frog". It's not that much more typing and it will be easier for the reader to understand, people. This can really apply to all TV shows.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Hot Topics”