Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:02 am

I think I just did...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
MIKEY41970

Things that piss me off

Postby MIKEY41970 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:37 am

1. Kevin Federline Kfed, or kfad as it is, the soon to be ex mr britney spears now thinks he is a rapper and apparently a wrestler, until new years revolution when john cena kicks his candy a**

2. Any one that likes family guy no offense but that show sucks balls.

3. anyone that soesn't hold down a job and mooches off of public assistance when they have no reason that they shouldn't work, also men that could work and then mooch off their pregnant girlfriends.

4. anyone that plays xbox live more than 2 hours a day getting so good that casual gamers like me can't compete.

well that about sums it up
current member of the cartman army, respect our authoritah
ugogo_uswimswim

Re: Things that piss me off

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:20 am

MIKEY41970 wrote:3. anyone that soesn't hold down a job and mooches off of public assistance when they have no reason that they shouldn't work, also men that could work and then mooch off their pregnant girlfriends.

No kidding! How about people who don't hold down a job and their parents are always there to the resuce. I hate those spoiled little bastards! I worked hard for everythinig I have, car, cell phone, and other tid bits. It's so annoying when parents give their kids everything. Oh well, there will be a nice little suprise when they hit the real world...or will the real world hit them? HA HA!!!!!!!

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:31 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:I think I just did...

I didn't realize you posted that. And do you hate 'anorexic botches' because you think you're fat?
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:40 am

And do you hate 'anorexic botches' because you think you're fat?

I'll admit, there's a little jelousy in my writtings...But what woman dosent and who's to blame them? There is so mush damn media control. MEDIA!!!! There's another thing I hate! It makes life on people so hard...it tells people that if they don't look perfect, they aren't worth s***. A lot of people buy into that crap too, and actually belive that either themselves or someone they think dosen't achieve media perfection aren't worth more than a pile of s***. I'm not just bitching becasue I'm insecure, I'm bitching becasue this is hurting so many. I'm an artist and I see the beauty in everyone and everything. Being spiritual also makes me see the beauty in God's work. When I read a magazine or watch comercials, all I see is the same cookie cut anorexic bitches and I feel so...blinded.

Well, that's my third rant for the day. Am I become too much like Moondragon? (HA HA, just kidding Moon!)

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:58 pm

Juliette Lewis pisses me off.

She's so un-fucking-talented it makes me sick. She can't act, she can't sing and even her cameo in My Name is Earl made me want to wretch. She tries act tough, she just can't pull it off and ends up looking like a dick.

And to top it off, she's a Scientologist.
Email notifications do matter, people.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:35 pm

I hate the ppl on forums that go around looking at other ppl post and makeing dick head comments like

U cant spell cause u put ppl its people!!

Stupid fags!
"O My God It's Sooooooooooooo Big" :P
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:40 pm

Yeah. They ARE dicks. People can spell the way they wanna. f*cking fascists.

You should pick them up on their grammar.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:48 am

Well this is a message board, nobody really likes to see chat speak on a message board.
Setting the standard since 1852
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:58 am

fk u. :D

Talking is about expressing yourself. And people should be able to do it any way they want to.
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:19 am

Episode 1014 pisses me off.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:12 am

Yes. Talking is about expressing yourself. So if you want to bastardize a poor, innocent language, then go for it. You'll just look all the more f*cking stupider.

I cannot STAND people who do that. Is it TOO DAMN MUCH just to type a FEW EXTRA LETTERS?! For chrissake! Nobody is interested in seeing you act like a retard. It is not a hard thing to just TYPE PROPERLY.

I know it doesn't make that big of a difference. I know I overreact when it comes to this. But god f*cking damnit, is it really that hard to not bastardize a language just to save your poor little lazy fat fingers from hitting a few extra keys? Is it?
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:15 am

^wtf ru takin abut

I hate the vbullatin search feature. It always f*cks up on me. >_<
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:55 pm

How on earth do you think language evolves if not for the abbreviations and differations of the world? I could easily say that anyone in North America is bastardising the English language, being that I am English. But I don't, because variation is the spice of life. I am for the use of language for people to express themself anyway they please. Including chat speak, which incidentally I don't use.

N xfd Hfjxjw Hnumjwx ktw jajwdgtid!!! Kwjj fgnqnyd ktw lwfrrfw fsi uzshyzfynts ktw fqq!!
Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:07 pm

1. Kevin Federline Kfed, or kfad as it is, the soon to be ex mr britney spears now thinks he is a rapper and apparently a wrestler, until new years revolution when john cena kicks his candy a**

2. Any one that likes family guy no offense but that show sucks balls.

After some guy said this it reminded me of something i hate wrestling. Its not real, Arnold Schwazeneger can act better than them (and thats saying somethin) "i love suquels". And they get paid stupid amounts of money for it.

Also i think family guy is funny :roll:
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!

Return to “Hot Topics”