Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:09 am

deathandecay wrote:Hormones. I f*cking hate those things, sometimes....

Me too. I really hate it when those things crawl up your leg, and bite the inside of your ass. That really pisses me off.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:14 pm

HA HA HA HA HA!!! Bug, I love your new sig! When I saw it I LOL'd and my flatmates now think I'm slightly simple.
Email notifications do matter, people.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:04 pm

Wind gusts, they have a nasty habit of keeping me awake at night and making a mess out of our yard. :x

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:14 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:HA HA HA HA HA!!! Bug, I love your new sig! When I saw it I LOL'd and my flatmates now think I'm slightly simple.

:wink: Thanks. I was going to post in the "rate the sig" thread last night, but I didn't have time.

TTPMO: Aunt Mary's god-damned cats. They always manage to start a fight at the exact moment that I start to drift off to sleep.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:17 am

Other people, as usual.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:51 pm

This slow kid that's been following me around lately has been getting on my nerves. She lives in my neighborhood and she's always thought we were friends since I don't have the heart to tell her that we have barely anything in common and that...yeah. But anyways I've been tolerating this for awhile but now she's become really nasty towards my family over the phone.

First thing I hear from my mom is (I'll call her Sue as not to give out her real name) Sue snapped at her on the phone. My mom was nice to her and simply said "sorry Nikki's not here. Can I take a message?"
"No you may NOT." And she hung up on my mom.

Second time Sue had the nerve to ask who my mom was when she answered the phone.

The third time I was hanging with my close friends - my bf Clay, my "sister" Sam, Clay's friend Juby, and my other friend Leigh. we were all having a blast. My sister was over as was one of her best friends --- ironically Sue's sister . Anyways, my sister told Sue that I was busy with my friends. Sue then got all defensive and said, "What friends? How come she didn't invite me?"

I just needed to get this all out of my system. I'm gonna have to talk to "Sue" soon 'cause this is getting rediculous.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed May 02, 2007 10:52 pm

This thing's been getting WORSE and WORSE and WORSE every passing month. And now it's hit a new rock bottom - which will probably sink lower next month possibly.

What I'm talking about......is Reality TV/Fly-on-the-wall type "documentaries" - I've put that word in speech marks because it makes it sound like a joke.

We (as in the Brits) have had documentaries based now on Hospitals, Vets, Ocean Rescue Teams, Bus Drivers, Airport Staff, Air Rescue Team, Driver Instructors - the list is endless......but this is an absolute NEW LOW......now on BBC One - I present to you, a documentary...about demolishan workers. :roll:

FU-CKING-HELL! What the hell is wrong with the people who come up with these shows. They have billions of pounds to spend on new shows every year and yet all they come up with is a 30 minute show where people tell us how 'hard' it is to turn a small little hut into rubble and how relationships in the demolishen business can be rough at times. OH CHRIST - where's Kyle's half-eyes-open unimpressed look when you need it. I'm sure Kate will agree with me on the fact that THIS IS a new low for British TV and is this really what the average tax-payer gets back from the greedy media? :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed May 02, 2007 11:15 pm

EPAF wrote:This thing's been getting WORSE and WORSE and WORSE every passing month. And now it's hit a new rock bottom - which will probably sink lower next month possibly.

What I'm talking about......is Reality TV/Fly-on-the-wall type "documentaries" - I've put that word in speech marks because it makes it sound like a joke.

We (as in the Brits) have had documentaries based now on Hospitals, Vets, Ocean Rescue Teams, Bus Drivers, Airport Staff, Air Rescue Team, Driver Instructors - the list is endless......but this is an absolute NEW LOW......now on BBC One - I present to you, a documentary...about demolishan workers. :roll:

FU-CKING-HELL! What the hell is wrong with the people who come up with these shows. They have billions of pounds to spend on new shows every year and yet all they come up with is a 30 minute show where people tell us how 'hard' it is to turn a small little hut into rubble and how relationships in the demolishen business can be rough at times. OH CHRIST - where's Kyle's half-eyes-open unimpressed look when you need it. I'm sure Kate will agree with me on the fact that THIS IS a new low for British TV and is this really what the average tax-payer gets back from the greedy media? :roll:

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed May 02, 2007 11:20 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
EPAF wrote:This thing's been getting WORSE and WORSE and WORSE every passing month. And now it's hit a new rock bottom - which will probably sink lower next month possibly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

INDEED! :evil:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed May 02, 2007 11:47 pm

I'm so glad I'm not paying for a TV licence this year.

Some TV execs are definitely getting some cow pats in the post.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Wed May 02, 2007 11:57 pm

plk12345
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 03, 2007 12:05 am

plk12345 wrote:plk12345

You piss yourself off?
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu May 03, 2007 12:07 am

Are you by any chance taking drugs?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 03, 2007 12:10 am

Nommel wrote:

Maybe he's just spamming to get his post count up, huh Nommel?
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 03, 2007 5:06 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Nommel wrote:

Maybe he's just spamming to get his post count up, huh Nommel?

I wouldn't have thought he would need to do that HERE since he can't seem to shut his virtual one-sided, idiot-minded, shower-shark-riding, GOB SHUT in the Off Topic Thread. :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”