Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Thunderhorse

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:26 pm

The fact that every girl I've been interested in either "Likes someone else" or "Isn't looking to be in a relationship right now". I have rotten luck with women.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Getting less than 4 hours of sleep each night for a week pisses me off. Oh, well. The teachers pounded us with homework during the musical's tech week and performances so bleh...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:52 pm

The piss-poor snow removal that surrounds me: my building's parking lot, the door to my office that I use, the city streets.

The first snowfall of the year was a really wet snow that wasn't plowed/shoveled at my building's parking lot or at my office. So of course that wet snow froze solid and bonded with the pavement leaving the surface all slippery. I get woken up in the morning by all the poor bastards who have to drive to work spinning the tires of their two-wheel drive vehicles as the grope for some traction.

Lesson being: get out there and shovel right away people! Christ.

You read it! You can't unread it!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:50 pm

You know what pisses me off?! Every time I go to MSN.com, a pop-up always appears at the top of my home page now! It keeps saying over and over, "Add Live Search!" "Add Live Search!" "Add Live Search!" It's REALLY DAMN ANNOYING EVERY TIME, and I keep on scrolling to the far right and clicking that "x" at the top right to get that stupid "Add Live Search" off! I ALREADY HAVE THE F**KING LIVE SEARCH, YOU MSN A**HOLES!!! CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK F**KING SKULL?!?!?! JEEZ!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:58 pm

I also can't stand the fact that I can't play a FREAKING FLASH GAME, because my COMPUTER stops while I'm playing it then AFTERWARDS It SPEEDS up and I end UP loosing.

Oh yeah, and caution, old people might get a seizure while reading this due to all of the emphasis switching on and off.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:19 am

One thing that pisses me off to no end, is people who act like all white people are violent, stupid, racists. Exspecially when they are white themselves, you need have some god damn self respect. This whole idea is far more racist then anything the most intolerent modern white person said.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:15 pm

polymorph wrote:One thing that pisses me off to no end, is people who act like all white people are violent, stupid, racists. Exspecially when they are white themselves, you need have some god damn self respect. This whole idea is far more racist then anything the most intolerent modern white person said.

*sings* Everyone's a little bit racist sometiiiimes!

< / musical > But yeah, I totally understand. Eh.. all stereotypes piss me off. -.-

What pisses me off even more is that I had to turn in a paper at 8AM today.. and I don't have another class until ONE. GAHH. And no, I can't just drive home.. no car, remember? ERGHHH.. MUST GET CAR AS SOON AS EFF'N POSSIBLE.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:53 pm

You know what I can't stand? The Everest commercial that always shows up during the commercial break at the Discovery Channel. Even more annoying is the spelling mistake that always shows up at the beginning of that Everest commercial, which says, "They've past the dangers..." Yes, "They've past", instead of the correct line of "They've passed..." or "They've gone past..."! This annoys me to no end! :x
Still the same as it ever was.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:33 pm

angeldeb82 wrote:You know what I can't stand? The Everest commercial that always shows up during the commercial break at the Discovery Channel. Even more annoying is the spelling mistake that always shows up at the beginning of that Everest commercial, which says, "They've past the dangers..." Yes, "They've past", instead of the correct line of "They've passed..." or "They've gone past..."! This annoys me to no end! :x

I get these everest commercials with this guy saying "You're sitting on the couch watching T.V. and your life is passing you by......." I get that same damn commercial over and over and OVER!!!! I know all the words but it pisses me off just typing them.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Don't we all?
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:14 pm

Viruses, both physical and digital. :x
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:18 pm

When I open up Firefox to go look up something, and can't remember what it was.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:21 pm

Any of my blond friend's boyfriends. I automatically hate each and every one of them!

I also loathe Poser Bitch. She takes every opprotunity to be next to me in all band related events. Then our assigned chairs are right next to each other! Her hair is stupid and she smells. :x

Plus she claims to be the emo vampire who drinks blood in the morning yet prefers strawberries. The f*ck?! I have a picture of her ruining a good picture of my friend (it consists of my blond friend, Erkizzle, Hunna G, and Jay Bond) I'll show you guys eventually.

Jay Bond kind of forced me to watch the play. Wait.....

EDIT: TO THE "RATE THE PIC OF THE PERSON ABOVE YOU" THREAD!! AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Postby 203177 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:25 am

I live in a very small town house which really pisses me off. Another thing that pisses me off is that my friends hardley call me up to do stuff FOR CRYING OUT LOUD YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO DO ALL THE CALLING, HELLO! :roll:

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:27 am

Last weekend was so good for me. Too bad this week has been hell. Online drama, coupled with real life stress, had me breaking down last night.

I said stuff I shouldn't have said, but I was pissed. I felt hurt and betrayed. And I feel like things are all my fault. Which is why I plan to remove myself from some places, I guess. I'm in a great deal of self-loathing ("self-pity"? Ha, please.) right now. Why post here? Because places that I thought I could originally post at aren't too 'safe' anymore. This place wasn't too 'safe' in the first place (being public, which is why I won't give the whole horrible account), but I'm upset. They would say it's all my fault, and they'd probably be right.

On Tuesday, I made the mistake of finally airing out my feelings on the retarded KTS vs. SJ war. The latter found it funny, the former apparently has reason to hate me now. That bit of drama was learned yesterday as well.

I couldn't take it anymore. And I felt so hated. I'm not going to get into the other drama thing because I got in trouble for being a whiner and a "hypocrite" and wound up at the point where I was crying and breaking down. To give any big details would make me more of a "backstabber".

Which also happened last night and today(the crying and breaking down part). I get blamed for using someone as a go-between, yet it's alright for the other person to have used them as such.

And last night's drama spiraled out of me being a "backstabber" and because I blew that someone off for an IM because I didn't feel in the mood to talk (I had just learned of the fallout from my venting about the KTS/SJ war). 'Despite apologizing, I feel that I've truly f***ed things up. Certain people probably feel that sentiment, too.

It's the internet, I know. But I feel so hated. And I was on-edge this morning and posted a rant in my LJ about it, only to feel more like an idiot and upset again.

This is what online drama causes. Someone at a board gets banned, the board winds up split and at war over it, and other petty sh** happens.

People probably hate me, and somehow, I guess I'm okay with that. But not really. But I guess I have to accept it anyway.

I've given people the hint that I was on-edge and not feeling well. That I was very stressed, and with what happened last night, VERY hurt. But it doesn't seem they got the hint.

I'm a "traitor". A "hypocrite". "Backtalker", "backstabber", what have you. Like that DIDN'T go on with so many other people.

I was starting to feel torn down and hated on Tuesday, but last night I really got the feeling. And I'm feeling it more.

The bad thing is that tomorrow's supposed to be a happy day for me. And I can't help but wonder if something will happen to screw that up.

It's another convention (comic one). I'm supposed to be happy >_<
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:29 am

They killed off Asok on Dilbert! Why!?

AxayPaulene wrote:
Don't we all?

Return to “Hot Topics”