Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby 203177 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:45 pm

I'm really f*cking pissed off right now because my bitchy sister thinks she owe's the computer just because is in her room. For crying out loud it doesn't belong to you it belongs to everyone! Gd i wish i had my own computer. Everytime i tell my parents that she always kicks me off they just ignore me and don't take me seriously! :evil:

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:17 pm

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Last weekend was so good for me. Too bad this week has been hell. Online drama, coupled with real life stress, had me breaking down last night.

I said stuff I shouldn't have said, but I was pissed. I felt hurt and betrayed. And I feel like things are all my fault. Which is why I plan to remove myself from some places, I guess. I'm in a great deal of self-loathing ("self-pity"? Ha, please.) right now. Why post here? Because places that I thought I could originally post at aren't too 'safe' anymore. This place wasn't too 'safe' in the first place (being public, which is why I won't give the whole horrible account), but I'm upset. They would say it's all my fault, and they'd probably be right.

On Tuesday, I made the mistake of finally airing out my feelings on the retarded KTS vs. SJ war. The latter found it funny, the former apparently has reason to hate me now. That bit of drama was learned yesterday as well.

I couldn't take it anymore. And I felt so hated. I'm not going to get into the other drama thing because I got in trouble for being a whiner and a "hypocrite" and wound up at the point where I was crying and breaking down. To give any big details would make me more of a "backstabber".

Which also happened last night and today(the crying and breaking down part). I get blamed for using someone as a go-between, yet it's alright for the other person to have used them as such.

And last night's drama spiraled out of me being a "backstabber" and because I blew that someone off for an IM because I didn't feel in the mood to talk (I had just learned of the fallout from my venting about the KTS/SJ war). 'Despite apologizing, I feel that I've truly f***ed things up. Certain people probably feel that sentiment, too.

It's the internet, I know. But I feel so hated. And I was on-edge this morning and posted a rant in my LJ about it, only to feel more like an idiot and upset again.

This is what online drama causes. Someone at a board gets banned, the board winds up split and at war over it, and other petty sh** happens.

People probably hate me, and somehow, I guess I'm okay with that. But not really. But I guess I have to accept it anyway.

I've given people the hint that I was on-edge and not feeling well. That I was very stressed, and with what happened last night, VERY hurt. But it doesn't seem they got the hint.

I'm a "traitor". A "hypocrite". "Backtalker", "backstabber", what have you. Like that DIDN'T go on with so many other people.

I was starting to feel torn down and hated on Tuesday, but last night I really got the feeling. And I'm feeling it more.

The bad thing is that tomorrow's supposed to be a happy day for me. And I can't help but wonder if something will happen to screw that up.

It's another convention (comic one). I'm supposed to be happy >_<

Aww...I feel for you. I've been through some online drama crap, too (back in the days where I frequented dA...what a mistake on my part) and yeah, it sucks. Don't worry...I mean, if the people are just people you know from online and not real life, you can just brush it off, and if not, you can try to make things up to the people if you know them in real life. Things will work out, trust me...

Okay, I'm really pissed off at whoever invented Edline. It's this program thing that lets parents check their student's grade, right? My dad figured out how to activate the account for me last night, and they found out about two or three missing or bungled up assignments from Physics class. They were only worth what, three points apiece out of a ton of grades (except that test I got a 79% on, that I can understand, but a lot of kids failed that one anyways), and my parents are now making a f*cking mountain out of a molehill. Because of that f*cking program the school started this year, my parents are eternally pissed at me.

:cartmansopissedrightnow:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:20 pm

203177's problems are pissing me off. I mean, really!

I haven't been MySpace whoring for a week! FNWEJFNEKOFTNEKOFJOSE!!

Aw well. I get to go on it tomorrow (my punishment expires Sunday).

The drama kids piss me off for reasons unknown. Or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't skip band practice with Christ. Wait, what am I saying?! I LOVE band practice! I just hate it when people don't come.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:42 pm

Oooh, another thing is pissing me off pretty bad right now. The school administration (except the principal) is pissing me off like Hell. I think I explained some of it over on the Randome Thread, but yesterday, they pissed me off some more.

Yesterday, I was going home by car, but I had my backpack, my books, my trebuchet (I had to take it home to finish the math and write-up for the test grade project), and my violin (the latter two being rather large for the vertically-challenged me), right? The stupid fatass vice-principal started yelling at me to get into the car, and while I was struggling to fit everything in the trunk (the back seat was full of my dad's stuff already), he pretty much just took the rest of the stuff I hadn't crammed into the car and jammed it in there. Now the trebuchet is all f*cked up and broken because of fatass.

:cartmanangry:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:46 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Oooh, another thing is pissing me off pretty bad right now. The school administration (except the principal) is pissing me off like Hell. I think I explained some of it over on the Randome Thread, but yesterday, they pissed me off some more.

Yesterday, I was going home by car, but I had my backpack, my books, my trebuchet (I had to take it home to finish the math and write-up for the test grade project), and my violin (the latter two being rather large for the vertically-challenged me), right? The stupid fatass vice-principal started yelling at me to get into the car, and while I was struggling to fit everything in the trunk (the back seat was full of my dad's stuff already), he pretty much just took the rest of the stuff I hadn't crammed into the car and jammed it in there. Now the trebuchet is all f*cked up and broken because of fatass.

The wha?

Edd needs to POAST FASTERU!!! I'm getting anxious as hell!!

I want my MySpace back, goddammit!!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:55 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Oooh, another thing is pissing me off pretty bad right now. The school administration (except the principal) is pissing me off like Hell. I think I explained some of it over on the Randome Thread, but yesterday, they pissed me off some more.

The wha?

Edd needs to POAST FASTERU!!! I'm getting anxious as hell!!

I want my MySpace back, goddammit!!

A trebuchet...it's like a catapult thing they used back in the Medieval times. Here's a link to check it out if you want... Trebuchet

Anyways, it was a PVC one my boyfriend and I built with a 1 meter long throwing arm. It took ages to tweak it, but we flung the rocks further than everyone else's that were also made with the same directions we got from this one website (I'm too stupid to create my own design, so yeah). After I f*cked up the spray-painting on Wednesday, he brought it home and did this amazing job with his spray paint (so much for me being an artist, haha). Anyways...it's all f*cked up and broken because of fatass jamming it into my dad's car trunk (which is small enough as it is).

Sorry I can't post faster- I'm working on a Christmas card for my dad to send out in a few days, and my family's getting on my case about it.

I'd better shut up now, before I get booted off the BBS again for 'chatting'...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:03 pm

^Nonsense! Chatting is two people taking up an entire page! Seven people posted before us anyway.

We might as well post in paragraphs just to be safe then.

But what does piss me off is that we have to steal LSU's version of "Neck", which was explained in the Randome Thread.

Postby 203177 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:05 am

People on this discussion board really piss me off!

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:45 am

203177 wrote:People on this discussion board really piss me off!

Code:

So...why do you bother posting here if it pisses you off? It's quite the paradox...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:07 am

God... he is the biggest bitch of them all.

:lol:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:30 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:God... he is the biggest bitch of them all.

:lol:

And just to piss you off, did you mean to say

God, he [203177] is the biggest bitch of them all.

Or

God: he is the biggest bitch of them all.

I just LOOOOOOOOOVE correcting everyone's grammar just to piss them off. Especially on MySpace. They take English IV yet type as if they're fighting ass-raping, beat-boxing zombie raccoons with superiority complexes and typing at the same time.

I swear. Kids these days.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:41 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:They take English IV yet type as if they're fighting ass-raping, beat-boxing zombie raccoons with superiority complexes and typing at the same time.

Aww, man...that right there just made my day.

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:33 am

Well, I'm more upset now for making a mistake in venting about the KTS vs. SJ situation: Apparently I'm a "liar" who claimed not to want to take sides, but "ran crying back to Devon" when my feelings were hurt. I'd like to know what kind of 'proof' this person has and what the hell makes them think it'd make things better by continuing to slam me.

I DIDN'T want to take sides. I blocked said person because ultimately, I didn't want to deal with it anymore. The "ran crying back to Devon" thing is very demeaning and hurtful. Frankly, if someone is going to make such accusations like that, they deserve not only to be blocked, but deleted as well.

I'd like to know how he knows my online business, what proof he's got, and WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF HIS to stalk me and try and track me down.

I bitched them both out for it. But the consequence? I got a log of some pretty degrading stuff that was said about me today (from one of the few people he actually considers worth talking to still, but who actually CAN'T stand him), and the person continued to post stuff to my friends about me (I guess he figured I was talking to them and decided to make more offensive remarks). He's blocked me because apparently I'm a lying, antisocial bitch who 'hates' him.

It's nice to know that someone who wants to have less stress in her life is apparently full of 'hate' and lies. He wouldn't have understood. If he really understood my situation of not wanting to get involved as he claimed, he would've just left my f***ing rant alone and seen that *gasp* PEOPLE ACTUALLY GET SICK AND TIRED OF CRAP LIKE THAT.

Between that and a forum I associated with basically crashing down in flames along with the so-called "Cerisa is a backstabbing bitch" drama from before, my online life continues to suck.

*I guess it's 'nice' to know I've become someone's new behind-the-back flame-target, too. Pick on the ones who don't want to defend themselves any more, huh?*
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:36 am

This whole drama's starting to get on my nerves...I'm not blaming anybody, but...f*ck! I want the happy peaceful days back. It shouldn't be like this...but I guess there's not a lot that can be done at this point. :(
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:41 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:This whole drama's starting to get on my nerves...I'm not blaming anybody, but...f*ck! I want the happy peaceful days back. It shouldn't be like this...but I guess there's not a lot that can be done at this point. :(
Wait, so this is why Stovepipe_Jam and KyletheSkeptic are never around anymore?

Forgive my absence and stupidity, but do go on.

Return to “Hot Topics”