Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Voodoo_Doll

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:07 pm

The world is full of crazy racists jerks!!!
I hate the freshman that think they are sooo abd just because their in high school now, but freshman year sucks and all you do is get crapepd on, so i dont see why their sooo happy.

im just glad im a sophmore now.
Left
me
to
fret
to
stress
to
cry
to
choke
on
emotion
and
wilt
in
the
dark.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:13 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Damn...the middle schoolers on my bus piss me off to no ends.

I swear, they're some of the biggest, racist a*sf*cks to ever live around here (and the racism gets bad where I live). I heard them screaming at some of the Jewish kids on my bus to 'go back to Germany and die by the Nazis', that 'they should shoot all the f*cking Mexicans', that 'Asians are too f*cking smart for their own good and all Asians are Buddha a*s-lickers'. They were screaming this blasphemy at the top of their f*cking lungs, too.

I ended up screaming at the top of my lungs for them to 'SHUT THE F*CK UP!' (after all, I'm agitated enough over my College Algebra final exam today after school anyways) and I was pissed off about something earlier from Homeroom...

That shut them up for two seconds, but they returned to their s*it, to the dismay of all the other quiet and demure kids that I hang out with. I don't mind that they depend on me to scare those dick-f*ckers badly, but I do mind that they're a bit too chicken to do anything, ever.

I would've beat their sorry a*ses (I've seen them fight and they'd probably get their asses kicked by an infant, truthfully), but I don't think they're worth my time.

I just hope I never have to ride the school bus again. Dumba*s middle schoolers...

:cartmansopissedrightnow:

(shaking head sadly)

Man, it's a real pity. Here we are, 2008 around the corner, and we still have people still thinking on a 17th century level. Just tragic.

The bus drivers should really crack down on that sort of crap. I take the Metro everywhere, and one driver, Af-Am, issues the occasional warning to other Af-Ams who refer to each other as "n***a." He almost threw two off the bus one day.

The main ? I have is: If it's offensive and disrespectful, why use it amongst yourselves?

Never understood it, never will.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:33 pm

I hate my step-dad. My mom put the phone on speaker for me to hear everything he's ever said to her. :x
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:40 pm

^ :(

With all due respect, poofs, I don't know which is worse: What he may have said or the fact that you had to hear it all.

My old man got nasty at times, too. But at least we haven't heard from him in years. (Sometimes, a divorce can be a good thing.)

Postby 203177 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:48 pm

My mother thinks i get my bad attitude from south park which really pisses me off!

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:01 am

^ yeah thats really anoying. My parents say I got my bad attitude from my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game so they took it away from me and I was REALLY pissed off and started swearin at them like hell (maybe it wasn't the best thing to do) but I was way too pissed off!!
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:06 am

Seems like family issues are major this time of year...granted, it's the holiday season. How come people can't just lay off on their stress over buying stuff and differences for a bit of peace and...stuff this time of year? Isn't that what the holidays truly represent?

As for those kids on the bus...yeah. Looks like our generation is f*cked past f*cked can be if we're gonna be stuck with all of these kinds of people in the government and in positions of authority...

><

Oh, don't you hate it when there's just those few problems you just looked over but you don't remember how to do them on the final exam?

I hope I pull at least a B on the College Algebra exam I took a little while ago. If then, I might have a chance at an overall grade of an A (with the 'A' average in everything else)...but that's besides the point...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:24 am

I can't play the high notes on this goddamn alto clarinet! :x

But I gotta admit, low notes sound very nice.

As for my stepdad, he's invited his stupid family over for Christmas without telling us. Bastard. Then he says he doesn't want me to come because I'll just ruin it for everyone!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:25 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:As for my stepdad, he's invited his stupid family over for Christmas without telling us. Bastard. Then he says he doesn't want me to come because I'll just ruin it for everyone!

Geez, who put sand up his arse?

:?

Edit: Like Angus said, I hope things will get better. You know...holiday miracles do happen- I've had a few of them myself!
Last edited by Edduyasha on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:27 am

Oh, poofs, that's just wrong!

Sorry you have to go through all that. Seriously, I've been put through some basura before, so I hope things get better for you soon.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:34 am

Yeah I know how it feels to get teased because of your race. I'm white but my family all come from Europe and when I was in grade 2 I had to put up with people saying "Go back to your country" and stuff like that. God, I hate racist people! Mum always says that racism equals ignorance and I think thats so true.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:As for my stepdad, he's invited his stupid family over for Christmas without telling us. Bastard. Then he says he doesn't want me to come because I'll just ruin it for everyone!

Wow...What a d!ck! The holidays are a time for everyone to come together, not to be driven apart by contempt. I would tell him that if he's so worried that you're going to ruin it, then tell his family not to come because you want to be home for the holidays. Completely ridiculous!

As for what pisses me off, People like Poof's step-dad piss me off.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:50 pm

What a cockhole! Somebody really needs to bitch that guy up.

Oh, get this; I knew of someone who didn't want his own mother visiting him because he didn't want her "dirtying up his house".
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:18 pm

BRMBug wrote:

What a cockhole! Somebody really needs to bitch that guy up.

Oh, get this; I knew of someone who didn't want his own mother visiting him because he didn't want her "dirtying up his house".

Wow there are some real assh*les out there.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:26 pm

WTF you guys are actually agreeing with me?! :o

He got mad at me because I admitted that I despised his for their psycho-alcoholic ways. So he says, "So what that makes you? A psycho?"

And their cooking is terrible! Who's ever heard of oyster jambalaya?! :stanpuke:

His son is the laziest sack of crap to ever walk on this earth, yet that bastard treats him like God. I don't see why my mom just doesn't walk out on them.

Wait, we can't leave. My room is just so spacious and awesome!

But seriously, I hope that bastard doesn't come to the Sugar Bowl with us (it's a band related event).

Return to “Hot Topics”