Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

groovyhippiechic

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby groovyhippiechic » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:50 pm

That I keep having to log in when I'm going to different places on this site. Guess if that is the worst thing i have to gripe about I'm okay but it's still pissing me off. :tp:
I love Towelie.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:51 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:WTF you guys are actually agreeing with me?! :o

He got mad at me because I admitted that I despised his for their psycho-alcoholic ways. So he says, "So what that makes you? A psycho?"

And their cooking is terrible! Who's ever heard of oyster jambalaya?! :stanpuke:

His son is the laziest sack of crap to ever walk on this earth, yet that bastard treats him like God. I don't see why my mom just doesn't walk out on them.

Wait, we can't leave. My room is just so spacious and awesome!

But seriously, I hope that bastard doesn't come to the Sugar Bowl with us (it's a band related event).

I can relate my step mom is one of the biggest bitches in the whole wide world. Her daughter's a spoiled little brat. And my dad's got a problem with smoking and booze. But I feel sorry for you seeing as you have to deel with them frequently. Where as I haven't even spoken or written to my dad in like five years now.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:49 am

My dad pisses me off easily.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
candies

Postby candies » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:25 am

I'll have to study for my Alabama graduation Exam on weekends ( Saturday & Sunday :x ), My mom wouldn't give my allowance if I didn't study for my Exams......Life could be so malign!
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:39 am

When people are too cowardly to blame themselves. Like when people sue fast food restaurants because their food got them fat! If you don't want to get fat DON'T ORDER THE LARGE!!!! I'm a little on the plus side and I blame myself for every pound. That would actually make a good episode of south park, Cartman suing fast food restaurants because they got him fat.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:40 am

Kensuke wrote:When people are too cowardly to blame themselves. Like when people sue fast food restaurants because their food got them fat! If you don't want to get fat DON'T ORDER THE LARGE!!!! I'm a little on the plus side and I blame myself for every pound. That would actually make a good episode of south park, Cartman suing fast food restaurants because they got him fat.

That does suck and that is something Cartman would do.
candies

Postby candies » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:53 am

Kensuke wrote:When people are too cowardly to blame themselves. Like when people sue fast food restaurants because their food got them fat! If you don't want to get fat DON'T ORDER THE LARGE!!!! I'm a little on the plus side and I blame myself for every pound. That would actually make a good episode of south park, Cartman suing fast food restaurants because they got him fat.

Agreed. The problems are hamburgers, oily French fries and shakes is making the people fat and why they keep coming back with a little weight on them and ordering the same food? How exasperation.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Izzy12

Postby Izzy12 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:09 am

my life :(
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:46 am

Other than my psycho stepfather, something else is bothering me. Well, this one time at band camp, I mean, practice.... Wait, it was after band practice. Yeah. Anyway, I was outside waiting for my mom to pick me up and I was having a conversation with my section leader. It was mostly me complaining how I want to ruin every couples' happiness until I get a boyfriend. Well, she said she would talk to Hunna G and see if- but theeeeen, we were interupted!! This bitch from the dreaded choir demanded we hug. Seeing how I was not in my best mood, I declined her offer. So she bribed me with five dorrar. I lied and told her I was obsenely rich (I had twenty dollars in my pocket). So, she eventually left as her plan was crumpling to an end.

But tonight, after the concert, I put up my instrument and followed Hunna G back to the auditorium for no apparent reason. I saw my mom at the entrance, so I started walking towards her. But my brisk, high-heeled walking came to a halt when the same bitch previously demanded we hug because "she played for me". Bitch, puh-leaze! Everyone knows that all those people came for the band! So I took off and continued my painful yet brisk walk.

The moral of the story is, choir and all it's member suck giant, hairy balls. Especially those who bribe you just for a goddamn hug.

And we all know I only hug Christ, Catman, Hunna G, Ol' Boy TB, and The Other Big Will (my newest addition).
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:49 am

Lately we've been getting a lot of calls on our fax line. I'm betting it's all telemarketers because we're not receiving any faxes... not to mention the fact that no one really has the number yet.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:52 am

Izzy12 wrote:my life :(

Pffft Emo :cartmanevil:
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:06 am

Oooh, here's something that pisses me off...

Y'see, my mom's been really pissy lately for no reason. Things kind of blew up last night...

Last night, we had an Orchestra concert, right? It was just a little misunderstanding, a breakdown in communication...she blows up over it.

I stayed on campus after school to wait for the concert call time, but I didn't have my uniform. I honestly thought my mom would pick up my uniform from the house and drop it off for me and perhaps stay to watch the concert or go to the market to stock up on food or something. By the end of the school day, my mom calls me on the cell phone multiple times and b*tches the Hell out of me for 'forgetting my uniform at home'. She told me that I would 'die and go to Hell because I was a useless, stupid f*ck' and that she doesn't care if I failed the class (the concert is 50% of our grade). She threatened to beat the s*it out of me when I went home, so I spent call time tearing up and spazzing trying to see if I could spend a night at my friend's place. My dad eventually brought me my uniform from the house, but I couldn't help but burst out in tears in front of everyone because I was scared that my mom would beat me.

I don't want to call out my mom for beating me for fear she would get in trouble and not cook food for my family, but oh, I don't know... Sometimes, I'm just so sick of dealing with my family. I mean, what's up with her anyways? Who put sand up hers? She's always b*tching at everyone over little things these days. She's always telling me that I'm a lazy, stupid a*shole (both in Chinese and English, which is completely embarassing); you never hear a word of praise out of my parents. Sometimes, I'll get depressed, and they'll ask, but what can I say? If I admit it, they'll just b*tch me out some more...

:x

Sometimes, I just can't take it anymore...I wish my boyfriend could adopt me for a week or something...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:11 am

I love this thread it makes me feel so much better about myself.
jewbetcha

Postby jewbetcha » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:30 pm

Well. I hate long plane rides.

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/jewbetcha/74c8a12d.jpg[/IMG]
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Edduyasha wrote: STUFF!!!

Geez, that's worse than having a bastard stepdad! :o

Having final exams on the last day before the holidays kinda pisses me off, but I won't explode over it.

Knowing that I won't have access to my alto clarinet over the holidays is also a bitch.

Hunna G and Catman not showing up for school today also sucks. Yesterday was Catman's birthday and he celebrated by smoking three blunts. According to some witnesses, he can't seem to function without weed.

Aw well. I tried. I tried to make it all work out, but his fangirls are just too damn powerful!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”