Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:50 pm

I've been neglecting my cold medicine in the morning (I'm suppose to take it twice a day) and still sound like my sixth gradxe reading teacher! Well, it is my fault. Then again, I was half asleep this morning so I suppose it's excused. My bedtime is at six and I went to bed at seven! O NOES! I'm in big BIG trouble!

Having to go to bed so incredibly early pisses me off. I'm pretty much a health freak when it comes to sleep. A high school student such as myself who has to get up at five in the morning should get his or her narrow ass to bed by nine, but my medication makes my tired by six. I'm missing my favorite shows at this rate! And it binging on energy drinks don't help with the situation because I fear that I won't be able to wake up on time.

Oh why must I be so obsessed with my sleeping patterns, WHY?!?!

Have you seen my pictures? I have Sweeney Todd circles under my eyes! Or maybe I haven't been eating my vegetables lately.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:31 am

my history teacher!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Image Curently trying to pick a new sig. Help me out: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=32730
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:31 pm

There it is! "Strange Wilderness" film ad that says it's in theaters "January 1"!!! THAT'S WAY TOO DAMN OVERDUE, BECAUSE IT'S OUT NOW AND CAME IN OVER A DAMN WEEK AGO!!! Even worse is that the ad is from a few weeks ago in 2007!!! 2007 IS OVER, YOU F**KING DIPS**TS!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:34 pm

This god damned riding mower. I can't figure out how to adjust the cutting deck, and I am finding no help online.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:38 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:The stupid water heater literally exploded last night, so showers are out of the question. Add that to hot temperatures outside and inside and you'll get a rotting-corpse-smell from me. Bleh.

:stanpuke:

The fact that all my household appliances have died out or screwed over on me during the past two months pisses me off.

Update- I still don't have any hot water. The stupid people at the company don't feel like fixing it until tomorrow, either.

:x
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:08 am

There was one guy on bus home tonight I really wanted to say STFU. I don't know which was more irritating, his cell phone conversation on the buds smoked at a party, complete with "F-this" and "N-that," or when he was singing along with his MP3 player...and it sounded like a harp seal caught in the bus' wheel wells!

Let me guess. He tried out for American Idol? Might try finding out tomorrow.

(shakes head, chuckling)
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:01 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:There was one guy on bus home tonight I really wanted to say STFU. I don't know which was more irritating, his cell phone conversation on the buds smoked at a party, complete with "F-this" and "N-that," or when he was singing along with his MP3 player...and it sounded like a harp seal caught in the bus' wheel wells!

The mangling of seals, sea lions, and walruses makes me sad.

:cry:

Guess what? F*g-Fuck (the kid who stalked and sexually harassed me last year) decided to take Dual-Enrollment college classes, right? Now he doesn't have a first class like all of the other Dual-Enrollment kids like me and my other buddies, and now he's harassing the Hell out of everyone. Why? Why me? Now I have to deal with his bullsh*t every day, first thing in the f*cking morning.

I wish he died. He's such a waste of resources that could go out to help other people...

Wow. I've officially went to Hell today. AP Gov is gonna be horrible. She hates our class already; she bitched at us just for mumbling- not even talking across the f*cking room. She nags us out and thinks we're all incompetent and out of her mouth- "I won't hold your hand". Tch. Like I needed someone to hold my hand but my boyfriend...

:roll:

The workload is nasty already and I don't have time for it all. Argh! I also heard that only 60% of people pass the f*cking AP Exam anyways...
._.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:06 am

Commercials in movie theatres pisses me off. I mean, we get enough of them at home, and I don't wanna watch a Fanta ad while I'm downing my nacho grande platter waiting for the previews!
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 am

teh-lolrus wrote:Guess what? F*g-f*ck (the kid who stalked and sexually harassed me last year) decided to take Dual-Enrollment college classes, right? Now he doesn't have a first class like all of the other Dual-Enrollment kids like me and my other buddies, and now he's harassing the Hell out of everyone. Why? Why me? Now I have to deal with his bullsh*t every day, first thing in the f*cking morning.

I wish he died. He's such a waste of resources that could go out to help other people...

I don't suppose there's anyone there you can explain it to? This guy obviously has issues and really should be dealt with. No one should have to go through that crap.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:39 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:Guess what? F*g-f*ck (the kid who stalked and sexually harassed me last year) decided to take Dual-Enrollment college classes, right? Now he doesn't have a first class like all of the other Dual-Enrollment kids like me and my other buddies, and now he's harassing the Hell out of everyone. Why? Why me? Now I have to deal with his bullsh*t every day, first thing in the f*cking morning.

I don't suppose there's anyone there you can explain it to? This guy obviously has issues and really should be dealt with. No one should have to go through that crap.

Nah. Don't even get me started on my hatred for 99% of the administrators...

My boyfriend's there to help, but those administrators will have our asses if we beat F*g-fuck's sorry hide (which my best friends did last year in Driver's Ed, that went down as a school legend). They've got a grudge against us for some reason.

><
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:51 am

^ Okay, scratch that idea.

I suppose if you really had to, I'm talking Last Resort, I wonder if security would do anything about it??
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:55 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Okay, scratch that idea.

I suppose if you really had to, I'm talking Last Resort, I wonder if security would do anything about it??

Depends on if he's there or not. We had some ugly budget cuts in our county, so we have to share the SRO (school resource officer) with a few other schools. Thing is, we're a stone's throw (literally) from a courthouse and airport, so we can only hope that the hoboes who live en masse near our school don't come to cause any trouble when the SRO isn't around.

><
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:05 am

You could always point to FF and tell the hoboes he has change.

:lol:

Seriously, though, I hope something can be done about him. You go through so much as it is without all that.

Good luck.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Do you know something in South Park right now what is really pissing me off?

In the old episodes, there were few episodes which boys X girls fight appeared. Now there are too many! (Like Marjorine or The List). I missed when Wendy was accepted to be the 5th member of "Fingerband" or she was with them in Cartman gets an Anal Probe. When the boys used to discuss,there were girls too now there are only boys! D*nmit Trey and Matt put the girls again!

I know that in their ages, the boys prefer to hang out only with boys however if you watch several cartoons,there is at least one girl in the group, why can't they hang out at least with one girl?! When I was a child used to play with boys and girls.

Come on creators, there might exist one cool girl to hang out with them. Wendy is a good idea.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:11 am

^ Well, now that she and Stan are an item again, you never know...

Return to “Hot Topics”