Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

marvel_freak_42

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:43 pm

For any of you who watched the Super Bowl last night, you can already guess what has this Boston boy in tears...

:cry:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:02 pm

Getting suspended without any justice!!!!
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 am

-- False Awakenings
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:01 am

My b*tch of a manager at work giving me a warning for going over my 3% sickness allowance like i wanna be ill.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:11 am

James--76 wrote:My b*tch of a manager at work giving me a warning for going over my 3% sickness allowance like i wanna be ill.

Work pisses me off too..My customers piss me off.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 am

^ Yeah customers piss me off too like when i`m trying to fill a shelf up with stock ,they don`t move out the way they just stand there looking,One ran into my ankle with a trolley and she gave me a evil stare.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:36 am

Eye snot pisses me off,summer rain pisses me off :evil:
"You like bear mace,icehead?"

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

"Oh no! Not Santa's balls!"

"Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy."
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:25 pm

People piss me off.

When they complain about things they arn't going to try to, or can't possibly, change.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:35 pm

superiorsavior wrote:People piss me off.

When they complain about things they arn't going to try to, or can't possibly, change.

I'm on a quest to stop youthful idealism.

-- False Awakenings
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:51 pm

People who make no sense piss me off...

What did you mean by that?^^
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:56 pm

I meant youths that have no sense of realism in any aspects whatsoever, be it politics, their own personal future (goals I should say), or anything else. A lot of young people I know think that things and people can change. People don't change... that's just a big joke played out by Oprah. Is it necessarily a bad thing to be idealistic? No, but being realistic makes more sense.

-- False Awakenings
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:02 pm

I'm young and believe people and situations can change... YAY, i pissed you off! Not that it's easy to change a person, and the ammount you'd have to invest in terms of time and effort to change an adult would be too great to concievably be implimented.

I just don't think people sitting round complaining about things in a dining hall or in a forum is going to change, say, the laws regarding the death penalty in Texas or the problem of global warming. These people have no practical alternatives, or ways of implimenting their ideas, they just complain, complain, complain about what we already have. Grrrr.....
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:14 pm

superiorsavior wrote:I'm young and believe people and situations can change... YAY, i pissed you off! Not that it's easy to change a person, and the ammount you'd have to invest in terms of time and effort to change an adult would be too great to concievably be implimented.

I just don't think people sitting round complaining about things in a dining hall or in a forum is going to change, say, the laws regarding the death penalty in Texas or the problem of global warming. These people have no practical alternatives, or ways of implimenting their ideas, they just complain, complain, complain about what we already have. Grrrr.....

I see what you mean. I'm young too, but old enough to be somewhat in reality (hopefully I'm not being too pragmatic). I've noticed that a majority of young people can be easily manipulated, hence the birth of cliques and bandwagons. However when adults become "adult", they're most likely gonna have the same views and perspectatives and sh*t for the rest of their life.

I don't necessarily hate idealists, but I hate the ones that sit around and complain and don't do sh*t about whatever pisses them off (HIPPIES!!!). If you want something to change, make it happen yourself! The world ain't gonna change for ya!

-- False Awakenings
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:55 pm

The idea of Cliques pisses me off... but we don't really have them in my school, any of the ones I've been in. It's like the school equivelant of the bar from Cheers, everyone knows your name and hates or likes you for who you are not what music/clothes you like. I think it's because we have a unifom policy until Sixth form (17-19 year olds, sort of like colledge) as the sixth formers are more clique-y.

If you're going to hate someone, hate them because they're a bastard, not because they dress in cardigans and listen to Abba!

Don't get me started on the idea of Popularity. We don't seem to have that in our school (perhaps not in UK schools at all?), but if the avarage US school is as portrayed in almost every teen movie/ show on Nick, I'd end up burning the place to the ground within the year :evil: Popularity pisses me off!!!!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:00 pm

George Bush pisses me, for reasons already known, so I wont go off into it, but I would like to post my picture I made of him. :D

Please comment on Deviantart.com:
http://southpark4602.deviantart.com/art ... h-77572474

-------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I had to edit, now I am REALLY PISSED!

We are doing really bad with food right now, and my nieces' Grandma just dropped off some groceries on the porch, and a few teenagers just came by and stole them! I know, it IS funny, but also pisses me off!

Two smilies for two different feelings right now:
:evil: :cartmanevillaugh:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Hot Topics”