Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

superiorsavior

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:22 pm

God you make those quick... people who make art quicker than me or bettter than me deserve to DIE! Thak the Lord I posted another 2 pics on deviant since my last comment!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:03 am

Kissing relatives you see once a year,& don't really like pisses me off :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
"You like bear mace,icehead?"

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

"Oh no! Not Santa's balls!"

"Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy."
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:27 am

What a way to end the week and start the weekend...where should I start.

Besides there being online drama with friends Valentine's Night which was maddening, turns out someone had a problem with my whining about a certain BBS asshat on another board...and posted a reply that hurt my feelings.

I broke down and got really upset. All of Friday was spent trying to fix that drama, which momentarily got made worse by a third party deciding to tell the other person that I called them a bitch. This third party is a person you may know here, a rather notorious one who comes and goes. This person implied I was more evil than that other certain BBS asshat, and was all "I feel sorry for him".

What's worse...two online friends broke up, and this person was spreading rumors that one wanted to screw an ex-girlfriend (thanks to twisting around the words of another) and spreading lies about how they made the other "hurt themselves" and all the "bad things" that person did.

I tried to challenge the rumors, but they were insistant on them. It got worse: The "victim" in the relationship heard about the spreading rumors, and I had to tell her "Oh, __ said this and this" basically. Turns out, they were indeed lies. She was pissed and confronted him on it.

He changed his MSN personal message to "Can't some people just keep their f***ing mouths shut? Oh that's right, they can't", messaged me to harass me ("THAT'S FOR YOU"), and blocked me.

It got even worse: After a while, he tried to lie to her and say that I was the one who spread the rumors, not him. That I said "so-and-so wants to f*** so-and-so".

He then decided to "stop hating" the one person he was spreading the crap about, only to try and get them to hate ME and lie to them about how "CERISA DID IT, NOT ME".

It got worse and more aggravating Saturday: After coming back from shopping, it turns out this person told a few "friends" (dunno what to call 'em now) I was a crybaby bitch and told them the same lies about me. He went as far as to send a doctored MSN log (bits altered to make me look more like the bitch he wants to make me out to be) to people.

And he "wants me dead". I decided not only to block, but delete that person. Because between that other BBS asshat and him (they had a long war going), they pretty much ruined things for me online, stress-wise. I'm pissed off that some people won't just block this guy, and just LET him spew all these things. Sounds familiar.

Remind me, when did being "neutral" involve you letting yourself get hateful crap about others spewed at you and then you going off on the person the crap's being spewed about because they don't like it and want it to stop, and want people to either ban or block the bastard that's doing it, as he's on his "third strike" in the so-called 'group'.

If I had my way, both of those troublemakers would've been ousted. But nooo, the other one who caused trouble and still continues to spew crap about how I "lied about not taking sides" in his retarded war with this person, is still so valued among them despite all the horrible offenses he's made. And it seems this person is too. It feels like it.

I don't need harassment from someone that's a self-admitted sociopath and can't take the fact that I decided to "tell on him" and sees it fit to try and turn people against me because of it.

It really gets me mad. There's a part of me that wishes both of those asshats (the one who stalked and harassed me before, and this person) would just get what's coming to them. Not death (that'd be getting on THEIR levels), but vengeance nonetheless.

The two friends of mine did NOT deserve such lies and crap to be spread about their already problematic breakup. It's all because so-and-so hated one of them (the one whom he accused of cheating and making the other one cut themselves) and favored the other and decided to make things worse.

He threatened to KILL the one he hated for the other, too O_o That's the only thing he'll admit to saying, so he can go "I DIDN'T MEAN IT I DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M SSOOOORRRY FORGIVE ME SO I CAN SPREAD MORE CRAP AND WALK ALL OVER YOU GUYS SOME MORE".

I feel horrible saying this, since I know some people are friends with this person, but he's gone WAY too far. Once you try and turn people against me and try to shift the blame and your lies on ME, it's personal. His MSN message before he changed it and switched to "CERISA SAID ALL THAT" even pretty much sums it up: I opened my big mouth and told on him, and he's pissed.

In a perfect world, the war between him and that other former BBS person wouldn't have happened, and people like me wouldn't have to deal with the several months-long fallout, or this.

I think I've lost friends anyway because of this thing. They said his "third strike" is up, yet won't do anything aside from like, one other person other than me blocking him.

I'm feeling a mixture of frustration, rage, and just overall upset. I know, it's "the internet". But when someone goes that far to make people's ex-relationship even worse, then goes to attack someone who exposed their lies...it's horrible. And I get the feeling it won't be over for a long time.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:42 pm

She means me, ahad.

However, I personally am not going to go whining about this. I am going to leave it in the past where it should be. People don't believe my side. I understand that. I shall be mature and not push it with them. I'm hoping you'll do the same, Cerisa. It'd prove what I said in that post to be wrong if you did, and that would make me feel better because I didn't want to say what I said in the first place. Thank you.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:11 pm

Pople who get SOOO worked up over what people online think of them that they post 10,000 words on the subject in a thread like this, inviting more poeple online to laugh at them, inviting MORE stupid rants about how no one loves them even online. Not that i don't want people to like me online, it's just, well, why get so bothered when they don't?!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:03 am

Working for "THE MAN" pisses me off :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:02 pm

superiorsavior wrote:The idea of Cliques pisses me off... Don't get me started on the idea of Popularity...

No sh*t, really?

:roll:

I'll go explain my pissy mood over in that one notorious bitching thread of mine.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:17 pm

FOSFF emailing me and saying it was online, when it's WAY too slow to use. AND will probs be taken offair again b4 i get any stories :(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Tell me about it. I tried the site today and it was fine. So I was planning my new account for it, writing everything down on paper so I don't miss any details, and then when I click the button to register...bam! Error on the site. I just don't get why that site is down all the time. :?

EDIT: Heh, just as I typed that I figured I'd try the site again. It's working now. :lol:

EDIT2: What the hell?! Kay, I'm not sure whether to be pissed off or laugh. That damn site still has an error. Guess I'll have to wait another month before I post any script-written fics...*pouts*
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:Tell me about it. I tried the site today and it was fine. So I was planning my new account for it, writing everything down on paper so I don't miss any details, and then when I click the button to register...bam! Error on the site. I just don't get why that site is down all the time. :?

EDIT: Heh, just as I typed that I figured I'd try the site again. It's working now. :lol:

Probably because whoever maintains the site is just really, really bad with computers, which sucks. I wanna see some of them Nikki Fikkies!!

I’m not really “pissed off” but I am pretty damn annoyed at some stuff. I downloaded a new virtual instrument plugin that I wanna try using in FL Studio but it’s not working properly because the presets don’t seem to load right. It sucks cause this thing looks like it can make some neat sounds that’d go good on some of my future compositions. It really annoys me when I can't get sh*t to work properly!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:03 am

It's the middle of summer & i've got the flu.....That pisses me off :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:37 pm

I feel sick with a fever, a sore throat, and a cold. That ticks me off as well. :cartmansad: :stanpuke:
Still the same as it ever was.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:33 pm

title wrote:THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF #1; YOU IF YOUR NOT CAREFULL

That I wrote all the things that piss me off in the "how do you feel" thread and know it's too long for anyone to read, so they'll just brush over it and not read it. Anyone who doesn't read this as well!

Title wrote:THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF #2; ME

Me sounding loike such an emo after moaning this much, and for being predictable enough to end like this, and for being a total coward. When my so-called "friends" who can't do anything except make insults about me to my face or elsewhere, to make them feel better about being ugly retards who's highest ambitions are to work on eazyjet (gay) cruize liners, moan about their own problems are far worse than anything i'll ever expierience and play horribly unfunny "jokes" on me (spray my lunch with deoderant, fill my bag with someone else's stuff and tell them i'm nicking it so i get the crap kicked out of me, try to tell the teachers i'm skiving after they phone me and tell me school's closed for the weather) the most I can do is walk off, at which point they start getting emo and cry that I'm being hard on THEM for no reason and there life is SOOOO miserable because their friend doesn't wanna hang round with them; if i had any guts i'd kick them in the nuts, but what do i do, i hang round with them and what do they do, post photoshopped immages of me on gay men (ala Jimmy) and spread rumours i'm gay. Which remids me, i'm also a coward for not coming out of the closset yet OFFLINE. I'm a coward for spending all my time online instead of going out in the real world and making real friends, for shying away from new people. I'm a coward for having a list of phobias the size of Micael Jackson's cock in a playgroup meeting. I'm a coward to try and use bad humour instead of opening up. I'm a coward for blaming all the problems with my personality on my parents, on my genes, on my upbringing, instead of myself. I'm a coward for never commiting to anything, to any set of beliefs, to any decisions. I'm a coward for so many reasons, and i know, i'm going to be a coward for life. Waaaaaaa!

Title wrote:THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF #3; SCHOOL

In short, the headmistress of my college, who was the head of my highschool as well (she's like AIDS, you can't get rid of her!) because she has NO idea how to speak to people and is the most two-faced bitch ever. When I started at the school she hated me before she even met me ( :evil: ) because I'm (supposedly) autistic and she thought i'd be a huge bother (I used to be the :craig: a-hole but I've behaved like Butters/Pip since half way through 4th grade) so used to tell me off for things other people had done and be super strict with me over other people and mark me down when she taught me and always lay into me in the hallways. When i started highschool (10th grade) I started being a normal person (think :tweek: crossed with Kyle) and she still hated me, so I slowly became a less normal person (more :Cartman: crossed with Hitler) so i got in trouble just like she wanted. When I got excluded for a week two years back (for pointing out that the teacher in science jumping up and down throwing books around and locking us in the room was a tantrum... in a very direct/rude manner) she suggested to my mum I see a shrink (to my mum's favour she told her to shove it) which is better than what she told my friends mums (one was an unfit parent who's then 16 year old kid should be taken into care and the other needed psychiactric help herself!) and almost got me diagnosed with AHAD (not so thanx to my ma!) but as soon as i do good in my exams she shows me her OTHER face and starts loving me.

Until I do something admittedlt hyper-stupid (write my REAL oppinion in a test instead of the one "they" want you to give), and she tells me I could be disqualified from a test (for being homophobic of all things!) in the most calm voice ever, as if she was so happy about it, grinning to herself. She even told me she was completely on my side, that she just wanted to help, but she couldn't tell them I was a good student/ didn't mean the things I said/ wanted to appologise, because she's "too principled" to tell such "lies." What is she? George Washington?! She even had security cameras installed in the teacher's lounge (so she could spy on them when they take the piss out of her Naziness) and in the toilets (boys only for purposes unknown) and gives an anti-drugs speach every other DAY. She wears the WORST clothes EVER created in colours about as natural as what Micael Jackson does with Mackaulie Cawkin.

Title wrote:THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF #4; SMILEY'S ON THIS SITE

That we don't have smileys for half the charactars in our collection; Butters, Pip, Craig, Token, Clyde... even Kyle! All we have is an army of Cartamns! I've said it before but it's even worse, that I have to say it again.

Title wrote:THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF #5; MATEMATIKS

Whoever invented maths, the most usleless of subjects and whoever coerced me into taking it, i hate as much as the avarage crack adict hates whoever invented crack and got them into it. It's the only subject i'm failing (or rather, actually having to do WORK in, so i can't laze around ALL day any more) but the only reason i'm doing bad is... my maths teacher, who's such a pesemistic *insert explietive* that she told us, on our first day of college, that NO ONE in the room would get an A because... she found it hard to get an A and NO ONE is as good as her, are they? Not exactly encouraging, and whenever I ask for help she's all, "you should have asked earlier" and just leaves me to it. She refuses to give me a new book after I finnish one, then complains i don't have one with me. She also has the most indecipherably wrong irish accent on the plannet, and whenever I ask her to, say, stop talking at faster than the speed of light (only Chuck Norris is alowed to break the universal constant!) she accuses me of being one of the racist asses who caused the pottato fammine in the 1800's and that she's going to get her brother from the IRA/Animal liberation front on me; again not fostering good relations with our nations, even if she says "she was joking" afterwards. She's also the person responsable for the sh*tty timetable of our school, which gives us no lessons on some days and five hours of a lesson strait on others. she also made us our exam timetables so I'd have two exams at once last year which was VERY helpfull!

Sizzling Lyn wrote:What the hell?! Kay, I'm not sure whether to be pissed off or laugh. That damn site still has an error. Guess I'll have to wait another month before I post any script-written fics...*pouts*

You could always post them HERE. Or make a site of your own, it's pretty easy with the right softaware. Or put them in your blog. The possibilities are endless.
Well, almost endless; you can't use FOSFF because at any moment it could fizz out like a dodgy lightbulb :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Freddy Fittler

Postby Freddy Fittler » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:27 am

Banks piss me off :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 pm

DOG OWNERS PISS ME OFF when they walk stupid pitbulls without leads, let alone muzzles, through crowdes streets. They deserve to be eated whole by their own animals :cartmanangry: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanangry:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Hot Topics”