Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

superiorsavior

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby superiorsavior » Thu May 29, 2008 11:36 pm

ANGELDEB82Asmuch as the death penalty pisses me off this is starting to sound like a broken record. Good to see someone cares, but look at the more westernised nation of Japan causing as many deaths... or the UNSENTANCED deaths caused by violent arrests and restraintsused by untrained and underpaid mental health workers and poliece officers, who inevitably get no punnishment. I'm not in for punishment (i.e. filling the sadistic emotional desire for 'justice' rather than the rational desire for rehabilitation, irrational no matter what Kant and the Narnia author say) but surely the law should apply equally to all if it must apply in the punative sense at all?

People who jump on a bandwaggon. I know I'm guilty of this too, but that only makes me more pissed off about ti :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri May 30, 2008 8:05 am

When my bf acts like I'm just another guy and not his girlfriend, to go ahead and say really inappropriate things. :roll: I find it hard for him to forget I'm female.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri May 30, 2008 11:39 pm

And then getting mad for no apparent reason :oops:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:29 am

PEOPLE piss me off. Especially the ignorant ones who don't care to listen to what you have to say so you just have to repeat yourself until you're blue in the face. Also, being bombarded by 2819308129083092183901 IM's literally every single time I sign into MSN, which severely slows down my computer to the point of almost crashing. Four certain annoying high-schoolers who used to come in and harass my co-worker and me back when I worked at the store. The fact that you can never get rid of a love for someone no matter how much you convince yourself that you both have gone separate ways. AND a lot more sh*t no one cares about.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:08 am

being bombarded by 2819308129083092183901 IM's literally every single time I sign into MSN, which severely slows down my computer to the point of almost crashing

I hates it when MSN loads up on my computer and the computer slows to an almost complete halt for 4-6 minutes... I'll not message you as soon as you come online any more :P

Being tested WAY too much at the moment, badly written exam papers. My dinner being burnt. Having summer holidays only 5 weeks long ans 2 months after everyone elses. The usual :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:11 am

My brother who gets so upset over losing he slams on the desk and screams and cusses! He even yells at me to STFU when his screaming-swears make me scream too! Why can't he ever grow up?! :x :evil:
Still the same as it ever was.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:34 am

Add to that the fact that I can't log in, no matter how many times I've tried repeatedly! This stinks! :x
Still the same as it ever was.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:46 am

M/T being on break again, I know stupid reason to be pissy,but it gets pretty boring w/o new episodes!

Being bored

having to update my site every freaking day.

Being told to smile and look inviting at work when I'm not a naturally cheery person.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:48 am

I seccond angel's second post; the login problems are killing this site for me :(

But why watc south park if you can't stand swaearing? I turn into a total (verbal) psycho when i'm pissed off, because i know it's better to vent with my mouth than with violence, though i admit, it takes a bit to piss me off. Scrap that, i get pissed for no good reason (injustice, inequality, illogic and other abstract liberal pussy sh*t like that :p) and don't get pissed off when i have a perfectly god reason (some little twerp stole my phone and i brush it off). I piss me off by getting pissed off at the wrong things :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:54 am

Nothing pisses me off more than arrogance.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:37 pm

So it's been about a week since I was last on here and the reason for that hiatus really pissed me off.

Last weekend, some dumbshit dickface f*cktard thought it'd be cool to light one of the recycle bins in my building's garage on fire. The fire was put out right away and no one was hurt or anything. But it just so happened that this recycle bin sat right underneath the fiber optic cables that bring the internet to my room. The heat damaged the cables and I've been off line since Sunday morning.

Of course this kind of sh*t has to happen the same weekend we get an ass load of rain and storms and sh*t around here so our ISP is busy repairing storm damage all week and can't get to us until today. If I find out who lit that fire, I'm gonna have a little chat with them or something....

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Damn. Sounds like someone's going to have a talon party at their face's house.

I'm pissed that my eyes are still dilated three hours after seeing my Optometrist.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:52 am

The fact that people are certainly wrong in their views, yet are far better debators than those who are right, and convince people to follow their bad ideas over good ideas, because they are good at manipulating other people's emotions to get them to think like them. I'm a crap debator and do more harm than good to my side because i don't give a crap about other people's emotions, i just say what I think the truth is (which is usually influenced by my own emotions i know) so i'm a crap debator. People who type before they think piss me off too.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

williamnutt

Postby williamnutt » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:10 am

when im watching the southpark episode player and the commercial comes on 3x the volume of the program :unhoodedkenny:
pocket

Postby pocket » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:52 am

i hate when people hear chinese then try to imitate it and those stupid ads that pop out of magazines.
like i'm trying to enjoy some "real simple," and suddenly little cardboard pieces of paper flying at my face, thousands of them.

Return to “Hot Topics”