Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Kensuke » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:08 pm

What pisses me off was the Imaginationland trilogy. I seem to be the only one who didn't like it though because it was nominated for a freaking Emmy.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Having no time to De-Stress... ever! :tweek:

Anything i can't keep clean.. which is alot of stuff.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:42 pm

The goddamn, f*cking Brewers got swept by the f*cking piece of sh*t Cubs this week. f*cking losers! Can somebody please blow up Wrigley Field for me?

You read it! You can't unread it!
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:The goddamn, f*cking Brewers got swept by the f*cking piece of sh*t Cubs this week. f*cking losers! Can somebody please blow up Wrigley Field for me?

I got a arsonal full of explosives, just give me the word. But first, it will cost you.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Don't we all?
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 pm

What pisses me off is that tonight, we say goodbye to the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, which was 45 years old and supposed to protect the rights of everyone travelling abroad. Thanks to the execution of Jose Medellin, who was denied his rights for a visit from Mexican consular officials, now no one will travel abroad, all our rights are denied or violated, and worse, the Bejing Olympics will be cancelled. All of us Americans are in danger, and the treaty will be broken. Yet people at the Find A Grave forums never care about him OR the treaty and post links to the memorial pages of his two murder victims in this link: http://www.findagrave.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=518335#Post518335

They can gloat all they want over him both in the topic and in the Virtual Flowers they leave for the two girls, saying things such as "Justice was served for you today," and "May you rest in peace forever, and your killer burn in hell for all eternity!" But I in mournful tread will pray for his soul and the souls of his murder victims while lamenting the loss of what could have been our protection abroad. :cry: :cartmancry:
Still the same as it ever was.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm

KAMfan wrote:...having to wait until October for the rest of Season 12!

Ack, waiting for October is gonna take extra long to come for me! My 18th birthday's then!!! :tweek:
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 pm

GAAAAH!

It's still over 2 months! 2 MONTHS! OMG! What am I going to do???!! I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!! :tweek:

Freezing myself until the second half of season 12 starts is not an option!!!!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:35 am

When do the new episodes come back? I'm anxious but at the same time, bracing myself for disappointment. Woo me South Park, woo me.

AxayPaulene wrote:
Don't we all?
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:37 am

Kensuke wrote:When do the new episodes come back? I'm anxious but at the same time, bracing myself for disappointment. Woo me South Park, woo me.

The second half of season 12:

Oct 8

OMG! Tooo long to wait!

O and another thing that pisses me off... umm

I hate broken taco shells!

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:20 pm

What a screwed-up world we all live in! And it's all because of the incident last night: Jose Medellin was killed last night in spite of not having his rights to a visit from Mexican consular officials. Here are the links:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26042832

http://blogs.amnestyusa.org/death-penalty/archive/2008/08/06/jose-medellin-executed.htm

It was a sad night that Jose Medellin was killed, and now no one travelling around the world or staying abroad will protect their rights next time they travel on vacation. America is still in darkness now, and we are now struggling hard to find the light that may never come. These pro-death penalty people at Amnesty International USA and at the Find A Grave forums can have the last laugh all they want, but we will never be silenced. God is merciful, and I pray that Jose had made peace with him before he died. At least he offered forgiveness to the families of his murder victims, saying, "I'm sorry my actions caused you pain. I hope this brings you the closure that you seek. Never harbor hate." Now it leaves a hole in the hearts of Jose's family while the vengeance of the murder victims' families has been satisfied. May God forgive them as they are on the road to healing. Grant Jose, Jennifer Ertman and Elizabeth Pena eternal rest, O Lord, and may light unending shine on them. May their souls hopefully rest in peace.

Now it seems that the whole Amnesty International USA website is polluted with hateful and vengeful comments from pro-death penalty supporters who never care about the Vienna Convention on Consular Rights and insult us all by saying such things as: "Executing criminals justifies human rights!" "The S.O.B. got what he deserved!" "I don't feel sorry for him!" "Good riddance to the scumbag!" and "May the b@stard burn in hell with his fellow scumbags for all eternity!" Everyone is serving a dark and vengeful God who never forgives us all our sins! We all deserve to have our rights violated! I thought our God is merciful and never judges anyone till they die, but it seems that justice and human rights are lost, raped and gone! Sweeney Todd was right: we ALL deserve to die! :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry:
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 pm

P.S. See, these racist, sexist, self-righteous people and admins at the Find A Grave Forums never care about sinners, human rights or their violations, and that pisses me off too! :x
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 pm

when lunch break is over... and it feels like it just started.

even worse, you start lunch then they call you back to work bc they need help

Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm

(Sneezing)

ALLERGIES!! UGGH!

*Clyde Face if one*
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:37 pm

I also hate it when racist pro-death penalty people respond in retaliation to Amnesty International USA by spewing hateful comments in the blogs shown on their website and claiming that the International Court of Justice or the Vienna Convention on Consular Rights or any other foreign court or treaty should never interfere with the U.S. Supreme Court; and that Jose Medellin was a Mexican national who became a U.S. citizen, who lied about his rights for adequate legal representation being violated, who must abide by the U.S. laws like any other foreigner, and who was fully aware of his murderous actions and deserved to die. It pisses me off to no end!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Being called F**ked up because i have a disorder i cant control.
:santa:

Return to “Hot Topics”