Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Michaeloptv

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 am

That makes me mad as well. I really hate people who make fun of me because I am *different*, when in fact I believe that I am more *normal and truthful* then they are.

I had this suitemate who took advantage of me during my freshman year. He horrified me over my fears, my sexuality issues, and just threw stuff at me!! I can't stand that kid :evil:

Please fight with us to stop discrimination over nervous disorders and other physical dissabilities!!
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:19 am

Count me in.

I hate my family. Everything that disappears in our house is all my fault, most especially if it's money. When someone loses even the least money possible like say, a two dollars, they immediately gang up and point their fingers at me. Direct accusations without even asking me, like they saw me do it. But I never took anything from them, ever. I'm just furious that they have to do that.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:51 am

I hate when my computer keeps crashing and I have to keep cleaning cookies to start over again! My computer crashed twice, once during a storm, and once while my McAfee antivirus scan was running until, when I clicked on one link, my computer froze forever, and I had to forcibly turn it off, which means I have to start all over again after cleaning my cookies, which means logging on to all my websites THREE TIMES!!! IT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:49 pm

That Billy Mayes guy from the Oxy Clean commercial and pretty much every other commercial out there!
Hes so f*cking annoying!!
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:That Billy Mayes guy from the Oxy Clean commercial and pretty much every other commercial out there!

I hear you on that one!

I HATE it when the commercials go on and on forever and so on.... seems like the show ur watching will not ever start again... that pisses me off!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
OrangeWarrior

Postby OrangeWarrior » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:27 pm

um....... people who try to push their beliefs on me.They can believe what ever the hell they want but I dont wanta hear about god and jesus from you christain pussies!(not all christains are bad just most)You arent surpressed!You put your holidays on my religous holidays and desacraeted my people's holy lands and put churhs on the forrestes.f*ck those people.
What the f*ck is wrong with my website(http://vulpinbanditroleplayinggame.wetpaint.com/)?N one is visting it!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:39 pm

AAACK!
:tweek:

Why is everyone so interested in starting a religious war? This subject comes up more than politics. I go to church and I never force what I believe as far as religion on anyone... I'll tell you if you ask but Im not gonna tell you such and such will happen to you if dont believe like i do.. heck Im not perfect either, I'll admit that before anyone else, i probably do and have done worse things than people not in church...

But i do understand your point... It happens to me at times -- and I go to church! lol

it pisses me off when i go to get something to eat just to find the ants have broken into it and started swarming...

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:28 am

That Billy Mayes guy from the Oxy Clean commercial and pretty much every other commercial out there!

No! What is worse is that guy from "Bob's Discount Furniture".
:evil: He is a nut and a total douche.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:33 am

When a grocery store I go to all the time remodels and moves everything around. Then just when you get down where everything's been moved to, they go and rearrange everything again.
The Right Way

Postby The Right Way » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 am

The garbage that teens listen to nowadays.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Monday mornings...

OrangeWarrior

Postby OrangeWarrior » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:01 pm

pdfsmail wrote:Monday mornings...

So..... Your Garfeild?
What the f*ck is wrong with my website(http://vulpinbanditroleplayinggame.wetpaint.com/)?N one is visting it!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:40 pm

OrangeWarrior wrote:
pdfsmail wrote:Monday mornings...

So..... Your Garfeild?

umm.. well let's just say i wish i could be as lazy as garfield :)

Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:20 pm

I love Garfield...Sometimes I can relate to him too, can't get up in the morning :lol:

Having to do chores repeably is annoying (trash, my cat, laundry etc.)

nickcoleman37

Postby nickcoleman37 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 pm

britney spears

Return to “Hot Topics”