Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

pdfsmail

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby pdfsmail » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Sunday nights because the weekend is over and Monday will soon follow...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Headaches :|

Oh, yeah, what also pisses me off is people making fun of me because I am a Virgin. It's not that big of a deal...I hope!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :assface:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:44 pm

I went onto yahoo a couple days ago and I saw a section that said, "A computer virus so bad, it even fooled Paris Hilton!" ..........................................................really?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:41 pm

Michaeloptv wrote:Headaches :|

Oh, yeah, what also pisses me off is people making fun of me because I am a Virgin. It's not that big of a deal...I hope!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :assface:

Hey I'm a virgin too, so what? We're SUPER AIDS free! lol ;)

& Yeah I don't doubt it fooled Paris one bit!!!

OH yeah I need to reply huh? Well, I'd say bugs
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 pm

...Really???....

I mean I know I'm not the only one, but it still ticks me off that people make fun of me because of it.

I am also pissed at sports maniacs who say that Brady's career is now over!! He will be back (Question though is when.........................................) :( :cry:

Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:35 pm

I lost my virginity when I was 12......to my right hand....stop looking at me!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Don't we all?
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:08 pm

LOL that right hand must be very special!

boring weekends piss me off, but still good. Relaxing w/ nothing to do at all pisses me off. OH and knowing I have to clean.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:40 pm

I didn't know your hand would count... lol

It pisses me off when you are bored out of your mind the whole weekend then at the last second when its Sunday night and dont feel like doing anything, then someone wants to do something.

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:35 am

Do you know what pisses me off? Trees! All they do is get in my way when I decide I want to drive on the sidewalk! It's not like they provide some sort of substance in the air to help us live or anything!

AxayPaulene wrote:
Don't we all?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Oh, I know, right? And those dirty bastards are always jumping out into the middle of where I'm riding on the bike nature trails too! I mean you're just minding your business, riding along at breakneck speeds, you hit a dip and get ready to go airborne, and then SURPRISE, EVERGREEN!!! *Whang!* I swear, they're plotting against mankind. Before you know it, they'll be in your back yard taunting you with their inability to die.

Ok, seriously? Our gas bill was $130-something bucks last month. We only have a gas water heater and a gas furnace. It's a thousand degrees outside, and it's not like I take a shower for an hour and a half or anything. I wonder if we're paying for the work that the city did on the meter a few months ago.
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 am

What pisses me off is youtube commenting and rating. Its mostly an excuse for people to think they're brilliant for liking something. And it puts all their love in the wrong direction, when it should go into reality.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:27 pm

LawrenceTaylor wrote:What pisses me off is youtube commenting and rating. Its mostly an excuse for people to think they're brilliant for liking something. And it puts all their love in the wrong direction, when it should go into reality.

Are you kidding?? Don't you see any parallel between youtube commenting and posting on a BBS about a TV show? Not only that, the post you made just before this one about youtube pissing you off was....a plug for your youtube channel!

So where exactly do you stand? :unhoodedkenny:
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:07 pm

OH damn!

picky managers and hot weather. All these F'ing hurricanes
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:54 am

When your local tv channel changes its schedule (which includes SP)

Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:16 am

When your college switches from Comcast to Sattelite, and many channels are lost....

But then the switchover takes longer than expected, and now are here just waiting and wondering...

GAAAHHHH!!!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:

*Losing the CW, my SP syndicated channel, etc.*

*Gaining the NFL network...*

Return to “Hot Topics”