Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:19 am

pdfsmail wrote:When your local tv channel changes its schedule (which includes SP)

:x I know. Last year they went from an hour of SP to 30 minutes. And now I was forced to watch Family Guy at 10:00 because there was nothing else on. Scrubs has been moved around, That 70's Show is on after SP, and Reno 911 is on at 1am opposite News Radio. Not that I'm up that late anymore to watch it, or that I'm watching Reno' repeats anymore, but it still pisses me the hell off when they go and move sh*t around like that!

PS, KDAF 33 is our local CW outlet, and they used to be known as "CW 33". Now they've change to "The 33". :roll: Any further up their ass and they'd be able to to see daylight.
Easts

Postby Easts » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 am

Having to stay home & work when 4 of your best mates are on a surfing tour off Bali

PISSES ME OFF! :evil: :evil: :evil:
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Okay,

So they changed to sattelite today. :(

And I am about to write my first news story for our college paper...and the idea I had was TAKEN!!! :x

So, I have been going around all day looking for a new story for next week. it's been hell. I hope I found one though. :evil:

My feet hurt, so I had to change my shoes, Little tight right now, but they do feel better :o

Another teacher got mad at me yesterday, because of a problem with my computer. I can't help it if the computer is dumb (or maybe it's the person using it). :lol:

Oh yeah, and a professional sports reporter might have tooken over my job as a hockey announcer! Either that, or I will actually be working for HIM in a few months...Joy! :?

So I honestly don't know which end is up today, and how to deal with all this change.

That is why I am pissed off!
:cartmanevil:

Oh yeah, and my avatar just got tiny.....
I AM A FORTH GRADER, NOT A F*CKIN KINDERGARDENER!!! :timmy:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:47 pm

I share your pain about the small avatar....

It pisses me off when your almost off work then something happen to hold you over...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Usually I am for them, but this morning, NBC news pissed me off...

They decided not to have a special report to remember 9/11 victims. :twisted:

Instead, they decided to air a segment on how males are more likely to drop out of school compared to females.

That was just not the time to air that.

BREAK IN AND DO YOUR JOB!!!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Airplanes that crash into out US buildings led by radicals with boxcutters....
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
looknclick

Postby looknclick » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 am

I hate when people don't have avatars on forums
looknclick

Postby looknclick » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:23 am

Hate when I pissed off on something and nobody cares. That can go into ultimate infinite geometrically progressive state of being pissed off.

Fortunately ADD kicks in and then, what I was pissed off about?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 pm

looknclick wrote:Hate when I pissed off on something and nobody cares. That can go into ultimate infinite geometrically progressive state of being pissed off.

Fortunately ADD kicks in and then, what I was pissed off about?

That sounds more like senility. ADD would be like, "Goddammit, this pisses me off! I just wanna f*cking... oh look a squirrel!"

You read it! You can't unread it!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:39 pm

When I twist my ankle and then fall while I'm at work. I was wearing non slip shoes,but still managed to fall like the total klutz I am. Now I'm wearing an ice pack and it's f*cking cold as sh*t.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:55 pm

FLIES!!! :x

They are menacing! They fly around and there are too many. They are just oustide my room on the sink table we have in our suite.

They are almost as bad as bees!

Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 am

People who go on a certain topic on youtube or a forum and they say, "Oh, [Insert topic here] sucks" just to piss everyone off. I was once watching a south park video on youtube, and someone said in these exact words, "south parkj sux! dey is nt funny, they retarted! thay tak te pis out of me." Ay! I should kick you Squah in the nuts is what I should do!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:20 am

Satelite Television :shock:

Yes, after it lost it's signal for the second day in a row, and after I am losing channels, I am totally not happy....

Today we had no TV for 5 hours, and yet, as soon as I was to begin a South Park DVD marathon....Poof (back on! :D )

So, I will watch SP later, now I can do my paper listening to MNF :lol:

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:19 pm

I hate TV.com's new look website. It's got a LOT of bugs and gitches that can't be fixed. For example, it only allows me to show only 10 comments even though there are more than 10, because the "Next" button is NEVER highlighted at all! Even worse, it won't let me post or preview messages on forum threads, blogs, or PMs or anything at all! This stinks! And that is why I quit TV.com to move on to GameSpot so that I can still write blogs there! This new TV.com sucks ass! :cartmansopissedrightnow: Image
Still the same as it ever was.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:10 am

I hate the way that Georgia and its court and board of pardons and paroles are acting all strictly satanic and racist on death row inmates regardless of their guilt or innocence! First they executed Curtis Osborne for murder because of a racist defense lawyer and an all-white court in racial bias. Next, they killed Jack Alderman for the murder of his wife, regardless of his innocence! And now they are going to lynch Troy Anthony Davis tomorrow night for the murder of Officer Mark Allen McPhail, despite the reasons:

*There was no physical evidence against Troy Davis.
*The weapon used was never found.
*The case against him consisted entirely of witness testimony.
*7 of the 9 non-police witnesses have recanted or contradicted their testimony.
*Many of these witnesses have stated that they were pressured or coerced by the police. One of the witnesses who has not recanted is the principle alternative suspect.
*Nine individuals have signed affadavits implicating this suspect as the actual shooter.
*Troy Davis has never had a hearing in federal court on the reliability of the witness testimony used against him.

I don't know about you, but despite these reasons, the McPhail family is about to get "justice" and "closure" and satisfy their vengeance on Troy by executing him without even realizing the state of his innocence. Even some blogs never understand his innocence and spew hatred and vengeance on Troy and ignoring his family and friends while helping only the McPhail family get "closure", which pisses me off as well! :cartmansopissedrightnow: I can only pray that those who will wrongfully execute him will one day realize the error of their ways and be forgiven, especially the McPhails. I will pray for them. If he ever gets executed, Troy will make the lethal injection gurney as glorious as the cross. I will pray for him and his family also. :cartmancry:
Still the same as it ever was.

Return to “Hot Topics”